RemedySpot.com

cinnamon rolls, chocolate delights and candida overgrowth etc.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

All this talk of cinnamon rolls etc. has gotten my sweet tooth going, which isn't the best due to candida overgrowth etc. I just snuck some semi sweet chocolate which I shouldn't do for either the sugar or the caffeine. Is anyone else here so sensitive? I simply can't have anything with yeast in it either. Looks like now the heat is past I can do a little baking again. Thankfully there is stevia. If I put half a cup of applesauce with the stevia in baked goods it contradicts the bitter taste. I make mean mock brownies using stevia and carob powder--tastes like sinning without doing so. Maybe now try cinnamon rolls?flatcat9@... wrote: I gave the Azna cinnamon rolls a second try. Yesterday I ate part of one at hot-day room temperature; I thought it was nasty. I tried again, heating for a minute in the microwave. This time it was edible, although far too sweet, damp, and dense for my taste. I won't be eating the remaining two rolls -- but I no longer have such intensely negative feelings about them. H. In a message dated 5/17/08 8:44:52 PM, kimberlymp1gmail writes: I just got the same thing today at the Cupertino wf. And they're very good. I was

disappointed to not find the french Bread pizza, but found individually wrapped brownies by "frankly natural bakers" in walnut and cherry berry that are chewy and good. **************Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food. (http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?NCID=aolfod00030000000001)