RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM]Re: Azna cinn rolls RE: Azna buns

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Aha! I got the mini ones. That must be the difference.

Trudy

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2008 9:27 PM

Subject: [sPAM]Re: Azna cinn rolls RE: [ ] Azna buns

The ones I bought frozen at WF SF came four to a box, 6 oz each, 4" across. My guess is that the texture might be more pleasant in the smaller size.H.In a message dated 5/17/08 9:08:02 PM, ddarcy@... writes:

These came 18 in a box, and if you micro'd one for a minute it would be burnt (10 seconds is plenty). So I am thinking these are not the same rolls.**************Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.(http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?NCID=aolfod00030000000001)

Guest guest

That is so weird. Mine were not damp or soggy at all. In fact, they were a little too dry for my taste. And the icing was hard. Today I let some sit and defrost in the 90+ degree living room and the icing got soft and the cinnamon roll just melted in my mouth. I wonder if some batches are better than others.

Trudy

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2008 9:03 PM

Subject: [sPAM]Re: Azna cinn rolls RE: [ ] Azna buns

I gave the Azna cinnamon rolls a second try. Yesterday I ate part of one at hot-day room temperature; I thought it was nasty. I tried again, heating for a minute in the microwave. This time it was edible, although far too sweet, damp, and dense for my taste. I won't be eating the remaining two rolls -- but I no longer have such intensely negative feelings about them. H.In a message dated 5/17/08 8:44:52 PM, kimberlymp1@... writes:

I just got the same thing today at the Cupertino wf. And they're very good. I was disappointed to not find the frenchBread pizza, but found individually wrappedbrownies by "frankly natural bakers" in walnutand cherry berry that are chewy and good. **************Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.(http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?NCID=aolfod00030000000001)