RemedySpot.com

Azna cinn rolls RE: Great WF Finds!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm confused about what Azna products you're talking about. Yesterday I bought a bakery box of "Azna Cinnamon Rolls - Baby Bites" in the fresh GF bakery section at the WF in downtown Palo Alto (sorry, there was only the one box there yesterday!). They were not frozen, nor refrig'd. I first tried one at room temp and it was fine (a bit spongy), but then I microwaved it for 10 seconds and it was great! Delicious flavor and nice soft texture. They do have icing. They're about 2 inches in diameter and about 5/8 inches high. I assume from what you've said that these are not the Azna rolls you're discussing, right? Maybe they make a couple different styles? I looked at their web site and didn't see any mention of different cinnamon roll styles though. Can anyone clarify?

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of lauracgaddSent: Saturday, May 17, 2008 9:45 AM Subject: Re: [ ] Great WF Finds!

When I ate my first Azna cinnamon roll, I warmed it in the toasteroven for about 5 minutes on 250. It was AWESOME, but then again, Ilike my cinnamon rolls sticky and a little soft in the center too. Iliked these Azna ones about 25% better than the Kinnikinnick cinnamonrolls, which I admit are pretty good too, but have no "white" frosting- only the cinnamon goo (at least as of the last time I ordered themover a year ago).Enjoy!-laura>... Next time I will try microwaving for just a few seconds to see ifI can get the icing soft. > > Trudy> ----- Original Message ----- > From: flatcat9@... > > Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 6:51 PM> Subject: [sPAM]Re: [ ] Great WF Finds!> > ... I'm about to bite into the first of the cinnamon buns, in aboutone minute. I wish they were meant to be heated or even baked, butroom temperature will be good, I think.