RemedySpot.com

Re: New Gluten Free Business

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The website looks good Dana...when will you be ready to sell? On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 4:09 PM, Dana Hoppe <danahoppe@...> wrote:

Hi, I just started my gluten free business: Gluten Free Gourmet, LLC.

I am selling at the Saratoga Farmer's Market on Saturdays from 9-1pm.

My website is www.gluten-free-gourmet.com. I will continue to add

products as I am able to expand so comments and suggestions are

appreciated. P.S. I have been gluten free since 2000.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Dana

Guest guest

Hi Dana,

Congratulations on your new business and site. I think the page

looks good, and it just needs photos of the food! I wonder if you

wouldn't find that vegetarian pizzas might be a popular option, as

both of your pizzas contain meat. Also, do you make the pizza crust

yourself or do you purchase it and add toppings? Just curious. ;) Hope

things go really well and you have a lot of response at the market.

-

> On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 4:09 PM, Dana Hoppe <danahoppe@...> wrote:

>

> > Hi, I just started my gluten free business: Gluten Free Gourmet,

LLC.

> > I am selling at the Saratoga Farmer's Market on Saturdays from 9-1pm.

> > My website is www.gluten-free-gourmet.com. I will continue to add

> > products as I am able to expand so comments and suggestions are

> > appreciated. P.S. I have been gluten free since 2000.

> >

> > I hope to hear from you soon,

> > Dana

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

, Thanks for the suggestion on the photos. I have had others suggest that and need to figure out how to make the food look good photographed. I have plans to make a veggie pizza. I have been working on moving to another kitchen so I can make more things. In my current kitchen, I am limited on time. I don't make the pizza crust, I use EnerG Foods crust. I am looking for a crust recipe so I can do it from scratch if you have a good one. Thanks, Danaseamaiden399 <seamaiden399@...> wrote: Hi Dana,Congratulations on your new business and site. I think the pagelooks good, and it just needs photos of the food! I wonder if youwouldn't find that vegetarian pizzas might be a popular option, asboth of your pizzas contain meat. Also, do you make the pizza crustyourself or do you purchase it and add toppings? Just curious. ;) Hopethings go really well and you have a lot of response at the market. -> On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 4:09 PM, Dana Hoppe <danahoppe@...> wrote:> > > Hi, I just started my gluten free business: Gluten Free Gourmet,LLC.> > I am selling at the Saratoga Farmer's Market on Saturdays from 9-1pm.> > My website is www.gluten-free-gourmet.com. I will continue to add> > products as I am able to expand so comments and suggestions are> > appreciated. P.S. I have been

gluten free since 2000.> >> > I hope to hear from you soon,> > Dana> >> > > >>

Guest guest

I am already selling at the Saratoga Farmer's Market. I will be on vacation this Saturday but will return to the market the next week. Thanks, Dana Pratt <kimberlymp1@...> wrote: The website looks good Dana...when will you be ready to sell? On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 4:09 PM, Dana Hoppe <danahoppesbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Hi, I just started my gluten free business: Gluten Free Gourmet, LLC. I am selling at the Saratoga Farmer's Market on Saturdays from 9-1pm. My website is www.gluten-free-gourmet.com. I will continue to add products as I am able to expand so comments and suggestions are appreciated. P.S. I have been gluten free since 2000.I hope to hear from you soon,Dana