RemedySpot.com

Re: Walgreen's profile

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I don't find anyplace on the Walgreen's profile that allows me to list allergies, except to a list of specific medications.

You say it's in you drs notes; is this something your doctor must call in?

Thanks.

H.

In a message dated 6/10/08 12:56:01 AM, bronwyn@... writes:

Oh, by the way, while I obviously know that gluten intolerance is an intolerance, not an allergy, I always list it everywhere I am asked about an allergy - it's in my drs notes, on my walgreens profile etc. If the pharmacist is savvy they see it and react to it.

The walgreen's profile let's you list allergies and, in my experience, they do pay attention to it.

**************Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008. (http://citysbest.aol.com?ncid=aolacg00050000000102)

Guest guest

I have just looked at the print out that they give - Patient Allergies is in the top section and it lists my allergies - lanolin, sulfa, gluten. Also the words " BRAND ONLY " appear in capitals at the top of the same handout.Nothing to do with drs notes, I was just commenting that I also have it in all drs notes.Hope that helps.----- Original Message -----From: < > < >Sent: Tue Jun 10 04:01:53 2008Subject: Re: [ ] Walgreen's profileI don't find anyplace on the Walgreen's profile that allows me to list allergies, except to a list of specific medications.You say it's in you drs notes; is this something your doctor must call in?Thanks.H.In a message dated 6/10/08 12:56:01 AM, bronwyn@... writes: Oh, by the way, while I obviously know that gluten intolerance is an intolerance, not an allergy, I always list it everywhere I am asked about an allergy - it's in my drs notes, on my walgreens profile etc. If the pharmacist is savvy they see it and react to it. The walgreen's profile let's you list allergies and, in my experience, they do pay attention to it. **************Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.(http://citysbest.aol.com?ncid=aolacg00050000000102)

Guest guest

Oops no, my gluten isn't listed - the four other allergies I have are.... The brand only comment is there but the gluten is handwritten on the one I went to find after writing this.I presume they can add gluten to the allergies.----- Original Message -----From: < > < >Sent: Tue Jun 10 08:11:52 2008Subject: Re: [ ] Walgreen's profileI have just looked at the print out that they give - Patient Allergies is in the top section and it lists my allergies - lanolin, sulfa, gluten. Also the words " BRAND ONLY " appear in capitals at the top of the same handout.Nothing to do with drs notes, I was just commenting that I also have it in all drs notes.Hope that helps.----- Original Message -----From: < > < >Sent: Tue Jun 10 04:01:53 2008Subject: Re: [ ] Walgreen's profileI don't find anyplace on the Walgreen's profile that allows me to list allergies, except to a list of specific medications.You say it's in you drs notes; is this something your doctor must call in?Thanks.H.In a message dated 6/10/08 12:56:01 AM, bronwyn@... writes: Oh, by the way, while I obviously know that gluten intolerance is an intolerance, not an allergy, I always list it everywhere I am asked about an allergy - it's in my drs notes, on my walgreens profile etc. If the pharmacist is savvy they see it and react to it. The walgreen's profile let's you list allergies and, in my experience, they do pay attention to it. **************Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.(http://citysbest.aol.com?ncid=aolacg00050000000102)