RemedySpot.com

Gastro Doc in E. Bay, Laf., Walnut Creek

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have a referral to a gastro doctor who is very knowledgeable about celiac disease who is located in Orinda, Lafayette, Walnut Creek, or Oakland/Berkeley? I would like someone who is kind, compassionate, LISTENS, and hopefully is open to "complementary" healing (diet, etc.)since I see also see an MD who is holistically trained- Dr. Marcey Shapiro in Albany).

I am currently seeing Dr. Aron in San Francisco who is VERY skilled and specializes in celiac, but it can take up to two hours to drive to his office when there is traffic (I live in Moraga). I saw Dr. Aron 6 years ago when I was diagnosed with celiac, but have not had to see him much since I have been very healthy up to now. I just started to have many symptoms- I may have developed an ulcer- and if I have to drive to many appointments, other closer locations would be more convenient.

Of course, if there are no other doctors as good as Dr. Aron who are closer to me, I will continue dealing with the commute. Anyone have any suggestions/feedback?

Thanks,

Caryn Gottfried