RemedySpot.com

Re: Gluten Free Roxanne's Raw Products

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Here is basically what I did. I had some wonderful sundried tomatoes from Tokyo Fish that made the sauce really great! I make a lot of dehydrated veggie pulp crackers so it is nice to keep nut cheese handy so that makes this recipe easier if you already have some made. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. MaiaVeggies:3 zucchini1 cup mushrooms1 1/2 lemon, juiced1 tea saltSauce:2 cups sundried tomatoes, soaked2 tomatoesolive oil1 clove garlic1/2 c fresh basil1 tea Italian herbs1/8 onion2 T agavesoaking water to thin as neededsaltVeggies:Thinly slice zucchini lengthwise on a mandolin, chop mushrooms and marinate in lemon and salt for at least 1 hour.Sauce:Blend everything including tomato soak water in a blender or puree in a food processor until smooth.Ricotta:1/2 recipe of Elaina.Love's almond cheeseHere is her recipe 3 1/2 cups raw almonds or macadamia nuts, soaked 2 or more hours 1/2 cup pure water 2 cloves garlic 2 Tbs. light miso paste 1-2 Tbs. lemon juice 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoningPuree in a food processor or blend until fluffy.Optional: for a cheesier taste, blend the nuts and water with 2 capsules of probiotic powder and let sit overnight. Then add the seasonings.Layering:I put a little sauce on the bottom of the loaf pan. Place enough zucchini slices on to cover it.Layer on 1/3 of the marinara sauce, then layer 1/3 of the ricotta, use your fingers or a pastry bag if necessary to spread evenly. Squeeze all the liquid out of the mushrooms using your hands or squeeze through a Nut Milk bag or strainer and add a layer of them on the cheese). You can pulse them in a food processor and make a meaty texture if desired. Start again with the zucchini, sauce, ricotta, mushrooms. Keep layering until you run out of ingredients or room in your pan and finish with the cheese then sauce, making it swirl together so that when you dehydrate it, it looks like baked lasagna.warm it in the dehydrator on 125 degrees until mealtime. I warmed it for a 3 or 4 hours I think.

Guest guest

Lovely! Thank you so much for the recipe. I was going to ask for it as

well and then got caught up in other things so I'm very glad someone

else asked! Thanks again!!! Think it might be time for me to get a

dehydrator.

-

>

> Here is basically what I did. I had some wonderful sundried tomatoes

> from Tokyo Fish that made the sauce really great! I make a lot of

> dehydrated veggie pulp crackers so it is nice to keep nut cheese handy

> so that makes this recipe easier if you already have some made. Hope

> you enjoy it as much as I did. Maia