RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:Gluten Free Roxanne's Raw Products

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I too have been leaning more and more towards a raw diet. I feel SO much better when I eat raw that it's a miracle.I'd love your lasagna recipe if you're up to sharing!On May 4, 2008, at 12:34 PM, Maia Alpern wrote:Glad to know that Roxanne is marketing her foods. I haven't seen them. I love her cookbook (mostly for the beautiful pictures) and the many other raw foods un-cookbooks that I have used. I have been moving towards raw foods for the last year and also love having Cafe Gratitude for a safer place to go to with friends. I can't say enough about how much better I feel eating that way. I just did a raw juice feast for 16 days and my blood sugar was the best it has been in many many years.The most amazing thing with this raw food way of eating is that the more I do it the less I feel sick (as in having to always think about having celiac). Instead I feel that I am making choices to be healthy at each meal not that I am always one bite away from getting sicker. I don't know if you all can understand what I am talking about but is is a very different mindset.Thanks for posting about Roxanne's food. It is a difficult time to introduce an expensive line of food. It is more expensive to use organic veggies and I am sure that they don't have much shelf life either which adds to the expense as well. I will look for them soon to support her efforts.MaiaPS Note from your blog about making a zucchini lasagna: I made a killer raw zucchini mushroom tomato lasagna a few weeks ago. Will be a regular on my menu - so good! Try one! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^me: Stiavettimail: steph@...eats: http://www.wasabimon.comlike a poem poorly writtenwe are verses out of rhythm,couplets out of rhyme,in syncopated time