RemedySpot.com

3-day walk update, THANKS!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Just be sure to check on how the eggs are cooked. Best wishes.

H.

In a message dated 6/27/08 2:38:27 PM, ambercastro13@... writes:

For instance at breakfast they will have eggs, fruit, potatoes and cereal.  I can eat eggs if they are real and fruit, so I just need to bring some cereal for myself and skip on the questionable potatoes.

**************Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars. (http://autos.aol.com/used?ncid=aolaut00050000000007)

Guest guest

Hello All,I wanted to say thank you to all of you who sent me suggestions about how to make my 3-day breast cancer walk safe for me. I have talked to the people that run it and they said because of my food allergy, I am not limited to a weight on my gear, I can bring pre-made food for myself, that they will refrigerate and keep for me, and bring to the lunch spot for me, and they will supply me about a month in advance with the proposed menu so I can see exactly where I need to supplement. For instance at breakfast they will have eggs, fruit, potatoes and cereal. I can eat eggs if they are real and fruit, so I just need to bring some cereal for myself and skip on the questionable potatoes. I think with their help and some ensures, Ill be set to go. However I

have started building up my supply of what I need for the walk so I wont be running around the week before trying to find it and having it be run out. Thank you all again for your great ideas, I really didnt know that they would be so great about it!! Its great to hear people being so understanding. -Amber Castro I'm Walking 60 miles in 3 days in support of those battling Breast Cancer Donate to the Cure! http://08.the3day.org/goto/Amber_Castro