RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: food Oatmeal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks, ....nice to know that I will be able to have oats again. I was able to give up wheat with a brave face and not whine but when I had to give up oatmeal last year, I broke down and cried....so happy to see Bob's Red Mill saving the day. I am going to add them back in this weekend. :)

Btw, folks - Target is still the best source of gluten free Rice Chex! :) I hear Corn Chex are next, I keep looking at my neighborhood Target for the GF label.

-

----- Original Message ----From: Wallace <AWallace@...> Sent: Tuesday, July 8, 2008 11:25:54 AMSubject: RE: [ ] Re: food for SF avon walk?

I’m super sensitive and have no problems with oats. I started with “Gluten Free Oats” http://www.glutenfreeoats.com/

I followed their suggestion and gradually incorporated them into my diet (sort of built them back in.) I now also eat Bob’s Red Mill GF Steel Cut Oats (thanks to all the free samps from the SF GF Cooking Spree).

I cook oatmeal for breakfast 2 – 3x a week and have no problems, but again, I slowly re-introduced them in. I say go for it!

Funny I have the same thing going on with me. I have BRM GF oats and I am too chicken to try them. I have been looking at fruit crisp and crumble recipes lately so maybe I will be brave enough to try it on that. I feel like I need to make sure I can be down a few days if I react so I don't know when I can do that.