RemedySpot.com

Re: McCall House B&B, Ashland OR -- Review

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I've happily stayed at the McCall House four times, and I have reservations for another stay. Each time I've met people from the Bay area, so I think this review is appropriate. McCall House is in Ashland, Oregon, which hosts the Oregon Shakespeare Festival.

The breakfast is each day is beautifully done. They are happy to accommodate celiac needs, or any other special diet requirements. Once, a helper in the kitchen forgot and placed a pastry on the edge of my filled plate. When the cook realized the mistake, she immediately prepared a fresh plate for me. Despite my protests, she went to a "health food" grocery and bought rice bread so I could have toast (which I didn't need; the breakfasts are plentiful enough as it is!)

They say that this summer they're getting at least one gluten-free guest each week.

I recommend McCall House very highly, for the meals, the considerate service, and the beautiful, immaculate rooms. McCall House is a very short walk from the three theatres that make up the Oregon Shakespeare Festival.

H.**************Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars. (http://autos.aol.com/used?ncid=aolaut00050000000007)