RemedySpot.com

Holiday Greetings!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Happy "Turkey Day" to you too!! and everyone on the board as well!!

..... just "duck" if you see a Turkey leg being hurled across the room!!! lol...keep an eye on your plate...just in-case...lol....(who knows what they may try to poison you with :-) Hope it goees well :o

'The little black dress" Great idea....might try one too for our yearly "Holiday party" in Jan.

They never looked to good on my "rolls", not flattering more like a "stuffed sausage" kinda look..lol...But not this year!!! When you find one post some pictures! Go for the "SEXY" one, you'll look great in it!!

Dana

-------------- Original message -------------- From: "Kelli" <psichikel@...>

I wanted to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. This will be my first holiday with the band. I got banded after the holidays last year, and had it done in Jan 06 so I could pig out as much as I wanted before giving that all up. The only bummer thing about Thanksgiving is having to work it at the psych hospital, so I hope the residents dont start throwing stuff at us. So, since the holidays are around the corner...what do you want Santa to bring you this year??? For me, I want to be able to fit into a nice black dress for our company's Christmas party. I've always wanted a nice black dress, so I think this year I'll buy one :) Also, what's your New Year's Resolution, if any? For me, it's become the person I've always been deep down inside but hid under many layers of fat. I am noticing my personality starting to come out, and it's been fun seeing the reactions to some of my friends. Anywho...the holiday's are

around the corner..and I wanted to wish everyone the best of times with family and friends. Kelli

I never thought of it as a stuffed sausage kind of look. I just always felt a certain kinship with the Michelin Man! We sure did look alike! (Notice the operative word in that last sentence....DID!!!) I acutally bought a little black dress and I LOVE it! I have worn it several times! I wear it with black leggings...it isn't a real dressy dress, just very comfortable. I haven't worn it to school or anything because I'm a little afraid it is just a little too low cut for teaching high school!!! I feel great when I wear it! Life is Great! Jennirondana@... wrote: Happy "Turkey Day" to you too!! and everyone on the board as well!! ..... just "duck" if you see a Turkey leg being hurled across the room!!! lol...keep an eye on your plate...just in-case...lol....(who knows what they may try to poison you with :-) Hope it goees well :o 'The little black dress" Great idea....might try one too for our yearly "Holiday party" in Jan. They never looked to good on my "rolls", not flattering more like a "stuffed sausage" kinda look..lol...But not this year!!! When you find one post some pictures! Go for the "SEXY" one, you'll look great in it!! Dana -------------- Original message -------------- From: "Kelli"

<psichikelsbcglobal (DOT) net> I wanted to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. This will be my first holiday with the band. I got banded after the holidays last year, and had it done in Jan 06 so I could pig out as much as I wanted before giving that all up. The only bummer thing about Thanksgiving is having to work it at the psych hospital, so I hope the residents dont start throwing stuff at us. So, since the holidays are around the corner...what do you want Santa to bring you this year??? For me, I want to be able to fit into a nice black dress for our company's Christmas party. I've always wanted a nice black dress, so I think this year I'll buy one :) Also, what's your New Year's Resolution, if any? For me, it's become the person I've always been deep down inside but hid under many layers of fat. I am noticing my personality starting to

come out, and it's been fun seeing the reactions to some of my friends. Anywho...the holiday's are around the corner..and I wanted to wish everyone the best of times with family and friends. Kelli

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo - Calculate new house payment

Jenni, Are you back to work yet? Hope you and the boys are all better. You should post a pic of you in your dress for your 9month update!! It would look great next to your before pics....a little WOW factor I'm sure!! The high school boys would get any work done with you in that dress...they would be wayyyy to distracted!!lol..Funny you should mention the Michelin Man, I almost bought a beautiful white down-quilted jacket for winter but felt it made me look like the Michelin Man!! Even now, I'm not gonna wear anything that makes me look bigger!!!! So I put it back!!

Dana

-------------- Original message -------------- From: J Currie <giftedtch@...>

I never thought of it as a stuffed sausage kind of look. I just always felt a certain kinship with the Michelin Man! We sure did look alike! (Notice the operative word in that last sentence....DID!!!)

I acutally bought a little black dress and I LOVE it! I have worn it several times! I wear it with black leggings...it isn't a real dressy dress, just very comfortable. I haven't worn it to school or anything because I'm a little afraid it is just a little too low cut for teaching high school!!! I feel great when I wear it!

Life is Great!

Jennirondanacomcast (DOT) net wrote:

Happy "Turkey Day" to you too!! and everyone on the board as well!!

..... just "duck" if you see a Turkey leg being hurled across the room!!! lol...keep an eye on your plate...just in-case...lol....(who knows what they may try to poison you with :-) Hope it goees well :o

'The little black dress" Great idea....might try one too for our yearly "Holiday party" in Jan.

They never looked to good on my "rolls", not flattering more like a "stuffed sausage" kinda look..lol...But not this year!!! When you find one post some pictures! Go for the "SEXY" one, you'll look great in it!!

Dana

-------------- Original message -------------- From: "Kelli" <psichikelsbcglobal (DOT) net>

I wanted to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. This will be my first holiday with the band. I got banded after the holidays last year, and had it done in Jan 06 so I could pig out as much as I wanted before giving that all up. The only bummer thing about Thanksgiving is having to work it at the psych hospital, so I hope the residents dont start throwing stuff at us. So, since the holidays are around the corner...what do you want Santa to bring you this year??? For me, I want to be able to fit into a nice black dress for our company's Christmas party. I've always wanted a nice black dress, so I think this year I'll buy one :) Also, what's your New Year's Resolution, if any? For me, it's become the person I've always been deep down inside but hid under many layers of fat. I am noticing my personality starting to come out, and it's been fun seeing the reactions to some of my friends. Anywho...the holiday's a

re around the corner..and I wanted to wish everyone the best of times with family and friends. Kelli

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo - Calculate new house payment

Dana, Yes, I am back to work and the boys are all feeling fine now! Thank you so much for asking! Maybe I will take a picture in that dress for my 9th month! Hmmmmm....I haven't really thought about it but maybe so. The white jacket story reminded me of something that happened about 20 years ago. My mother bought me a brand new sweat suit for one of my Christmas presents. It was white. White shirt. White pants. I guess I liked it at first. Then, I went and put it on to wear and my precious, darling little 4 year old neice said, "Aunt Jenni, you look just like Frosty the Snowman!" She grinned the cutest little grin. I went to the bedroom, changed, and never wore that damn sweat suit again!!! Me and white just DON'T get along! I work really hard at trying not to wear things that make me look bigger

too. It takes me forever to get dressed in the mornings now! It is kind of funny now because I'll even look at size 12 pants and think, "No way...those are HUGE!" And then I just have to tell myself to shut up and get a life! Size 12? HUGE???? That is insane! Along with a kinship with the Michilen Man, I have the same sort of emotional ties to manatees! So, as usual, LIFE IS GREAT! Jennirondana@... wrote: Jenni, Are you back to work yet? Hope you and the boys are all better. You should post a pic of you in your dress for your 9month update!! It would look great next to your before pics....a little WOW factor I'm sure!! The high school boys would get any work done with you in that dress...they would be wayyyy to distracted!!lol..Funny you should mention the Michelin Man, I almost bought a beautiful white down-quilted jacket for winter but felt it made me look like the Michelin Man!! Even now, I'm not gonna wear anything that makes me look bigger!!!! So I put it back!! Dana -------------- Original message -------------- From: J Currie <giftedtch > I never thought of it as a stuffed sausage kind of look. I just always felt a certain kinship with the Michelin

Man! We sure did look alike! (Notice the operative word in that last sentence....DID!!!) I acutally bought a little black dress and I LOVE it! I have worn it several times! I wear it with black leggings...it isn't a real dressy dress, just very comfortable. I haven't worn it to school or anything because I'm a little afraid it is just a little too low cut for teaching high school!!! I feel great when I wear it! Life is Great! Jennirondanacomcast (DOT) net wrote: Happy "Turkey Day" to you too!! and everyone on the board as well!! ..... just "duck" if you see a Turkey leg being hurled across the room!!! lol...keep an eye on your plate...just in-case...lol....(who knows what they may try to

poison you with :-) Hope it goees well :o 'The little black dress" Great idea....might try one too for our yearly "Holiday party" in Jan. They never looked to good on my "rolls", not flattering more like a "stuffed sausage" kinda look..lol...But not this year!!! When you find one post some pictures! Go for the "SEXY" one, you'll look great in it!! Dana -------------- Original message -------------- From: "Kelli" <psichikelsbcglobal (DOT) net> I wanted to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. This will be my first holiday with the band. I got banded after the holidays last year, and had it done in Jan 06 so I could pig out as much as I wanted before giving that all up. The only bummer thing about Thanksgiving is having to work it at the psych hospital, so I hope the

residents dont start throwing stuff at us. So, since the holidays are around the corner...what do you want Santa to bring you this year??? For me, I want to be able to fit into a nice black dress for our company's Christmas party. I've always wanted a nice black dress, so I think this year I'll buy one :) Also, what's your New Year's Resolution, if any? For me, it's become the person I've always been deep down inside but hid under many layers of fat. I am noticing my personality starting to come out, and it's been fun seeing the reactions to some of my friends. Anywho...the holiday's a re around the corner..and I wanted to wish everyone the best of times with family and friends. Kelli Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr

lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo - Calculate new house payment

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new house payment

• 2 years later...