RemedySpot.com

Ron

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

anna,and pam thank you for the work that you do for us. i do not know if i could do what yall do. i have a lot of plaques and other awards that i have received for my work with pet theraphy ,because i wanted to help people. i keep my rewards in one of the guest bedrooms,because i do not want anybody to think that i did it for to be rewarded. like you guys,i did it to try to make a difference,and i think i did. my health does not allow me to do my volunteer work at this time. however,i am hoping and praying that soon i will be able to resume ny normal activities. <annalivia4@...> wrote: Ron, Thanks for expressing that you didn't like being talked to in that way. I agree, no one should have to be talked to that way, it is unnecessary. As group moderator, I try very hard to keep the atmosphere here as positive as possible and make everyone feel welcome. Thanks for standing your ground and caring enough to continue to post. Some people get discouraged after unpleasant encounters and stop posting. IMPOLITE conduct is not tolerated, and please don't let it scare you off or keep you

from posting. My concern, is not to judge, what opinions are brought here, but to make sure the environment stays safe, encouraging and generally supportive and kind. Please continue to post and keep your posts thoughtful and polite. Thanks, [ ] Re: Milk Thistle, etc for Barbara, to rekarp ron a,Take a chill pill - I read the original post. Barbara asked for recommendations for a low cost high quality Milk Thistle. You recommended a product that is very expensive. The site you reference is a promotional site that sells the product to make a profit. There is no balance in the information presented. Maximum Milk Thistle uses a patented form of Milk Thistle which does not contain all of the constituents of the entire herb. It has not been thoroughly studied and there is no proof that is more effective than Silymarin. It is most

likely less effective than silymarin.Take a look at Hepatitis Cfree.com, which is Lloyd 's site. He sells many types of Milk Thistle including the one that is exactly the same as Maximum Milk Thistle. But the product he recommends for his clients is a Silymarin based product.And please try to be more respectful in the future. Your post to be was quite disrespectful.Ron>> rekarp, WHY DONT YOU FIRST READ THE QUESTION THAT BARBARA ASKED , AND ALSO > LIKE I SAID TO HER GO TO THE SITE AND READ ABOUT IT. SO GET YOUR FACTS > STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH. PAULA> __________________________________________________

• 1 month later...

Ron,

No one has said I have flatback either. It has been at least 15

years since an orthopedic surgeon saw me. I only recently went to a

doctor with scoliosis and some revision experience. I'm still

waiting to see what is causing my pain and numbness down one leg.

I'm glad you joined the group. We have a couple of other guys here,

but they don't post very often.

Kathy

-- In , Bay <ronbay67@...>

wrote:

>

> I joined up to keep in touch and see if everyone is having the

same problems I am having. No, I have not been diagnosed with

flatback. Actually it's been several years since I have seen a

proper physician for my back. Just have to go to a local doctor

every once and awhile to get a pain prescription. The main place

that I feel in my back that draws the most pain is my lower back. I

have to bend and crawl under trailers all day. If you had a " good "

back it would be a killer. No one at my work knows about my back or

they would can me. The last time I had x-rays the doctor said the x-

rays look like they came out of a textbook. The one thing that I

have found out since yesterday from many of you is that you don't

have to expect the worst from the breakage of a rod. I have always

been told that you are pretty much going to end up in a wheelchair

if one of your rods break. My father's co-worker's son ended up in

a wheelchair when his broke. I wish the best for all of

> us.

> Ron

>

> cammaltby <cammaltby@...> wrote:

> Hi Ron,

>

> Welcome to the group. You haven't said why you joined up...can you

> tell us a little more about where you are in your journey? Have

you

> been diagnosed with flatback and are you receiving any medical

help

> for it?

>

> Please tell us a little more about yourself when you are ready!

>

> Take Care, Cam

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.

Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

>

You will get sick of me, I will be posting to much, LOL! I also have that numbness you are talking about down my right leg. Once you find out let me know what the doctor says. I hope you have a good night. Rontxbluebelle <txbluebelle@...> wrote: Ron,No one has said I have flatback either. It has been at least 15 years since an orthopedic surgeon saw me. I only recently went to a doctor with scoliosis and some revision experience. I'm still waiting

to see what is causing my pain and numbness down one leg. I'm glad you joined the group. We have a couple of other guys here, but they don't post very often. Kathy-- In , Bay <ronbay67@...> wrote:>> I joined up to keep in touch and see if everyone is having the same problems I am having. No, I have not been diagnosed with flatback. Actually it's been several years since I have seen a proper physician for my back. Just have to go to a local doctor every once and awhile to get a pain prescription. The main place that I feel in my back that draws the most pain is my lower back. I have to bend and crawl under trailers all day. If you had a "good" back it would be a killer. No one at my work knows about my back or they would can me. The last time I had x-rays the doctor said the

x-rays look like they came out of a textbook. The one thing that I have found out since yesterday from many of you is that you don't have to expect the worst from the breakage of a rod. I have always been told that you are pretty much going to end up in a wheelchair if one of your rods break. My father's co-worker's son ended up in a wheelchair when his broke. I wish the best for all of> us.> Ron> > cammaltby <cammaltby@...> wrote:> Hi Ron,> > Welcome to the group. You haven't said why you joined up...can you > tell us a little more about where you are in your journey? Have you > been diagnosed with flatback and are you receiving any medical help > for it?> > Please tell us a little more about yourself when you are ready!> > Take Care, Cam> > > > > > >

---------------------------------> Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.>

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Don't watch mainstream mediaj--they manipulate things the way they want. It does not mean it is true! Join a Ron meetup group in your area, there you will get the full scoop! Ron is still going strong. The powers that be want to shut him up, but his message is still being spread. We are on the phone, we are going house to house, we talk to people about him wherever we are. It is our job to take back America. We are becoming delegates, precinct leaders, running for offices, and trying to fill positions that will make a difference on issues like health freedom, personal freedom, Civil Rights, and less government control over the people. We have let this happen to our country by not getting involved, and look what has gone on. I have discovered that people don't like what is going on, and they are eager to jump at the chance to change it! The feeling of "Oh, well, what can we do about it?" And the fact that FOR ONCE in last 60 years we

have somebody HONEST running for the Presidency, instead of some shyster, seems to make a difference. I see it as our only chance right now to make something happen. When I talk to people, it is amazing how they react when they learn what Ron is all about. They like it! But, the thing is, you have to vote for the person YOU want, not the person who LOOKS like they are ahead. We have people at the polling places making sure that every Ron vote is counted. Our goal right now is to get him on the ballot. And we won't quit! He has a great chance---the fact that he is still in the race is awesome, and just what is going on with the Mitt Romney votes?.......hhhmmmmmm? They are not being left in the air, believe me! I like reading your comments. I share them with my sister and my friends. Thanks! Trinakarla walsh <faerie1952@...> wrote: I hope yer right Trina. He's the Bomb! But the statistics and numbers dont look too good right now. They are not giving him the air time that they are giving the others, so media is already writing him off. Glad Day ~ Karla in IL Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Trina

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

• 7 months later...