RemedySpot.com

RE: teldon (was kefir)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I've been using a sprout house with no problem for a few months now.. I have had one batch of seeds fail to sprout and suggest starting with the easy stuff (sunflower, salad mix, alfalfa)...

Regarding Kefir I bought my floater from http://hoeggergoatsupply.com/cheese_3.html

43J kefir maker with grains approx $20. It's already paid for itself since I replaced my daily yogurt habit with a daily kefir.

JR

-----Original Message-----From: Suzanne Cart [mailto:massuz@...]Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 10:41 AMCR Support GroupSubject: [ ] teldon (was kefir)

Titanmeister,

The website you sent (www.teldon.ca) is a real kick! I love that stuff! Now I just need to win the lottery.

Seriously, if you haven't seen this website before check it out for the fun of it. Pricey, I think...but there's always Christmas and birthdays.

I'm still pondering what to buy for raising sprouts. The "Sprout House" was highly recommended by another CRONie, so I recommended it to a friend who bought one. She had no luck with it whatsoever, but I don't know if that was the Sprout House or my friends' lack of talent. I loved the look of the Teldon sprout gizmo, but wonder if $195 is a bit far-fetched.

Hugs

Suz

Suz