RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: progress and concerns

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks :Is it that obvious? I was feeling so good with the LDN that I stopped taking Prozac for a few weeks. - I have now resumed. The holidays are also a particularly trying time for me. Also I suspect that this healing stuff uses up lots of energy.Thanks for your input.Kind regards,Jeff

[low dose naltrexone] Re: progress and concerns Hi Jeff, I also have MS and am on LDN (4.5mg). One of the things I've read about MS, is that depression is one of the most common symptoms. I suffered from mild depression before my diagnosis and I'm sure the diagnosis hasn't helped it any. I take a very low dose (30mg) of an anti-depressant called, "Cymbalta" and it seems to really do the trick for me. I had taken Zoloft previously, but it made my tremor much worse, so I quit it. It sounds like you're doing a great job of managing your MS, though...you may just need a little spirit boost! I'd suggest talking to your doctor about possibly

trying an anti-depressant. If you do decide to go that route, be patient...it may take months to get you on the right one and the right dosage, but I highly recommend starting whichever one you and your doctor choose, at the lowest dosage available and work up from there. Best wishes, > > Hi founding people and pioneers: > > I started taking LDN about six weeks ago - 10/18/07 and so far have > seen stop of progression and some improvement which is incredible yet > still I am sometimes ungrateful. > > When I look at the big picture it is so fantastic that the progression > seems to have stopped. This

seems to be a process and I have periods > when I get discouraged and lose optimism. I am easily fatigued. > > Yesterday I had a strong trip to the gym which before LDN I had given > up because I just couldn't do it anymore. Then I took a nap before > going out last night for New Years. Five neighborhood families went > to a bowling alley for two hours then back to a neighbors until > midnight fireworks. I was able to stand longer and coordinate > standing and conversing for extended periods (10 minutes). This is > BIG - - - but then I get tired and wake up thinking what's the use. > > I have made a resolution to promote better relationships with my wife > and kids, resume taking selected vitamins, continue with gym, > stretching, walking to corner and back, working, communicating and > praying with wife and kids. > > I find

myself getting discouraged and sleeping a lot. Today I took a > successful walk up to the corner and hope to continue this daily and > hopefully extend my range as time goes by. Two steps forward one step > back. > > The new video from the conference provided me a needed confidence > boost and I appreciate the risks referred to in the video. Those > taken by the patients, the prescriber's and the compounding pharmacists. > > Happy New Year! >

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.