RemedySpot.com

Re: progress and concerns

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jeff, You sound, to me, like you're doing all the right things. Hang in there, and keep praying! Marcie "jeff.tihansky" <Jeff@...> wrote: Hi founding people and pioneers:I started taking LDN about six weeks ago - 10/18/07 and so far haveseen stop of progression and some improvement which is incredible yetstill I am sometimes

ungrateful.When I look at the big picture it is so fantastic that the progressionseems to have stopped. This seems to be a process and I have periodswhen I get discouraged and lose optimism. I am easily fatigued.Yesterday I had a strong trip to the gym which before LDN I had givenup because I just couldn't do it anymore. Then I took a nap beforegoing out last night for New Years. Five neighborhood families wentto a bowling alley for two hours then back to a neighbors untilmidnight fireworks. I was able to stand longer and coordinatestanding and conversing for extended periods (10 minutes). This isBIG - - - but then I get tired and wake up thinking what's the use.I have made a resolution to promote better relationships with my wifeand kids, resume taking selected vitamins, continue with gym,stretching, walking to corner and back, working, communicating andpraying with wife and kids.I find myself

getting discouraged and sleeping a lot. Today I took asuccessful walk up to the corner and hope to continue this daily andhopefully extend my range as time goes by. Two steps forward one stepback. The new video from the conference provided me a needed confidenceboost and I appreciate the risks referred to in the video. Thosetaken by the patients, the prescriber's and the compounding pharmacists.Happy New Year!

Hi Jeff,

Congratulations on your success with LDN!

Here is information about treating MS with LDN and other potentially helpful

options:

http://tinyurl.com/grpm9

With best wishes for 2008,

Dudley Delany

dudley_delany

[low dose naltrexone] progress and concerns

Hi founding people and pioneers:

I started taking LDN about six weeks ago - 10/18/07 and so far have

seen stop of progression and some improvement which is incredible yet

still I am sometimes ungrateful.

When I look at the big picture it is so fantastic that the progression

seems to have stopped. This seems to be a process and I have periods

when I get discouraged and lose optimism. I am easily fatigued.

Yesterday I had a strong trip to the gym which before LDN I had given

up because I just couldn't do it anymore. Then I took a nap before

going out last night for New Years. Five neighborhood families went

to a bowling alley for two hours then back to a neighbors until

midnight fireworks. I was able to stand longer and coordinate

standing and conversing for extended periods (10 minutes). This is

BIG - - - but then I get tired and wake up thinking what's the use.

I have made a resolution to promote better relationships with my wife

and kids, resume taking selected vitamins, continue with gym,

stretching, walking to corner and back, working, communicating and

praying with wife and kids.

I find myself getting discouraged and sleeping a lot. Today I took a

successful walk up to the corner and hope to continue this daily and

hopefully extend my range as time goes by. Two steps forward one step

back.

The new video from the conference provided me a needed confidence

boost and I appreciate the risks referred to in the video. Those

taken by the patients, the prescriber's and the compounding pharmacists.

Happy New Year!

Jeff,

Don't be discouraged, sweetie. It just takes time. It sounds like you're making tremendous progress. Maybe you just got a little worn out from all the "holidaying". How wonderful that you were able to participate as much as you did! I'm pretty sure I remember reading that DLPA is recommended to help a bit with mild depression and to keep the endorphins going a bit longer during the day. I haven't taken it, so I don't have any personal experience with it. Maybe someone else can chime in with more info about this?

Best wishes for a happy, healthy new year! God bless!

Patty

taking LDN for ms since Oct 2006

In a message dated 1/1/2008 4:32:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Jeff@... writes:

Hi founding people and pioneers:I started taking LDN about six weeks ago - 10/18/07 and so far haveseen stop of progression and some improvement which is incredible yetstill I am sometimes ungrateful.When I look at the big picture it is so fantastic that the progressionseems to have stopped. This seems to be a process and I have periodswhen I get discouraged and lose optimism. I am easily fatigued.Yesterday I had a strong trip to the gym which before LDN I had givenup because I just couldn't do it anymore. Then I took a nap beforegoing out last night for New Years. Five neighborhood families wentto a bowling alley for two hours then back to a neighbors untilmidnight fireworks. I was able to stand longer and coordinatestanding and conversing for extended periods (10 minutes). This isBIG - - - but then I get tired and wake up thinking what's the use.I have made a resolution to promote better relationships with my wifeand kids, resume taking selected vitamins, continue with gym,stretching, walking to corner and back, working, communicating andpraying with wife and kids.I find myself getting discouraged and sleeping a lot. Today I took asuccessful walk up to the corner and hope to continue this daily andhopefully extend my range as time goes by. Two steps forward one stepback. The new video from the conference provided me a needed confidenceboost and I appreciate the risks referred to in the video. Thosetaken by the patients, the prescriber's and the compounding pharmacists.Happy New Year! See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

Hi Jeff,You can find information about DLPA as an adjunct to LDN athttp://tinyurl.com/2boot2With best wishes for 2008,Dudley Delany

dudley_delanyFrom: HollyOak7@...

Sent: Wednesday, January 2, 2008 12:27 AM

low dose naltrexone

Subject: Re: [low dose naltrexone] progress and concerns

Jeff,

Don't be discouraged, sweetie. It just takes time. It sounds like you're making tremendous progress. Maybe you just got a little worn out from all the "holidaying". How wonderful that you were able to participate as much as you did! I'm pretty sure I remember reading that DLPA is recommended to help a bit with mild depression and to keep the endorphins going a bit longer during the day. I haven't taken it, so I don't have any personal experience with it. Maybe someone else can chime in with more info about this?

Best wishes for a happy, healthy new year! God bless!

Patty

taking LDN for ms since Oct 2006

In a message dated 1/1/2008 4:32:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Jeff@... writes:

Hi founding people and pioneers:I started taking LDN about six weeks ago - 10/18/07 and so far haveseen stop of progression and some improvement which is incredible yetstill I am sometimes ungrateful.When I look at the big picture it is so fantastic that the progressionseems to have stopped. This seems to be a process and I have periodswhen I get discouraged and lose optimism. I am easily fatigued.Yesterday I had a strong trip to the gym which before LDN I had givenup because I just couldn't do it anymore. Then I took a nap beforegoing out last night for New Years. Five neighborhood families wentto a bowling alley for two hours then back to a neighbors untilmidnight fireworks. I was able to stand longer and coordinatestanding and conversing for extended periods (10 minutes). This isBIG - - - but then I get tired and wake up thinking what's the use.I have made a resolution to promote better relationships with my wifeand kids, resume taking selected vitamins, continue with gym,stretching, walking to corner and back, working, communicating andpraying with wife and kids.I find myself getting discouraged and sleeping a lot. Today I took asuccessful walk up to the corner and hope to continue this daily andhopefully extend my range as time goes by. Two steps forward one stepback. The new video from the conference provided me a needed confidenceboost and I appreciate the risks referred to in the video. Thosetaken by the patients, the prescriber's and the compounding pharmacists.Happy New Year! See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

Jeff, Please let me encourage you to keep going. I started taking LDN in May '07 and have been able to wean off my antidepressant drugs I was prescribed before LDN. I tend to be a melancholy type person and live in W. Pa where we don't see much sun EVEN IN THE SUMMER MONTHS Plus, I KNOW my Avonex was playing havoc with my moods as were all the steroids I was put on to supposedly "help" me. Well, 8 months later, MIDDLE OF WINTER, CLOUDY and 6 INCHES OF SNOW OUTSIDE, I'm OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure what your taking LDN for (I suspect MS), but I have RRMS and this time last year I was having an attack and getting ready for yet ANOTHER steroidal treatment which ALWAYS only made me feel worse both physically AND emotionally!! I say

all this to hopefully encourage you to remember by taking LDN, you are helping your body heal itself. That's also why this wonderful group exsists. I know I couldn't have made it by myself without this site of great folks to encourage ME along. Keep checking in with us and keep taking those walks, they can be soooo helpful lifting one's mood JanetRRMS 1994LDN May '07PS. I was at the last LDN conference, and if you think Cyndi's teaser was great, wait until you see their final DVD. That conference was a TREMENDOUS help and encouragement to not only me, but to my hubby as well (who, until then, only got all my LDN stories and THOUGHT he understood how great LDN is)."jeff.tihansky" <Jeff@...> wrote: Hi founding people and pioneers: I started taking LDN about six weeks ago - 10/18/07 and so far have seen stop of progression and some improvement which is incredible yet still I am sometimes ungrateful. When I look at the big picture it is so fantastic that the progression seems to have stopped. This seems to be a process and I have periods when I get discouraged and lose optimism. I am easily fatigued. Yesterday I had a strong trip to the gym which before LDN I had given up because I just couldn't do it anymore. Then I took a nap before going out last night for New Years. Five neighborhood families went to a bowling alley for two hours then back

to a neighbors until midnight fireworks. I was able to stand longer and coordinate standing and conversing for extended periods (10 minutes). This is BIG - - - but then I get tired and wake up thinking what's the use. I have made a resolution to promote better relationships with my wife and kids, resume taking selected vitamins, continue with gym, stretching, walking to corner and back, working, communicating and praying with wife and kids. I find myself getting discouraged and sleeping a lot. Today I took a successful walk up to the corner and hope to continue this daily and hopefully extend my range as time goes by. Two steps forward one step back. The new video from the conference provided me a needed confidence boost and I appreciate the risks referred to in the video. Those taken by the patients, the prescriber's and the compounding pharmacists. Happy New Year!

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Hi Jeff,

I also have MS and am on LDN (4.5mg). One of the things I've read

about MS, is that depression is one of the most common symptoms. I

suffered from mild depression before my diagnosis and I'm sure the

diagnosis hasn't helped it any.

I take a very low dose (30mg) of an anti-depressant

called, " Cymbalta " and it seems to really do the trick for me. I had

taken Zoloft previously, but it made my tremor much worse, so I quit

it.

It sounds like you're doing a great job of managing your MS,

though...you may just need a little spirit boost! I'd suggest

talking to your doctor about possibly trying an anti-depressant. If

you do decide to go that route, be patient...it may take months to

get you on the right one and the right dosage, but I highly recommend

starting whichever one you and your doctor choose, at the lowest

dosage available and work up from there.

Best wishes,

>

> Hi founding people and pioneers:

>

> I started taking LDN about six weeks ago - 10/18/07 and so far have

> seen stop of progression and some improvement which is incredible

yet

> still I am sometimes ungrateful.

>

> When I look at the big picture it is so fantastic that the

progression

> seems to have stopped. This seems to be a process and I have periods

> when I get discouraged and lose optimism. I am easily fatigued.

>

> Yesterday I had a strong trip to the gym which before LDN I had

given

> up because I just couldn't do it anymore. Then I took a nap before

> going out last night for New Years. Five neighborhood families went

> to a bowling alley for two hours then back to a neighbors until

> midnight fireworks. I was able to stand longer and coordinate

> standing and conversing for extended periods (10 minutes). This is

> BIG - - - but then I get tired and wake up thinking what's the use.

>

> I have made a resolution to promote better relationships with my

wife

> and kids, resume taking selected vitamins, continue with gym,

> stretching, walking to corner and back, working, communicating and

> praying with wife and kids.

>

> I find myself getting discouraged and sleeping a lot. Today I took a

> successful walk up to the corner and hope to continue this daily and

> hopefully extend my range as time goes by. Two steps forward one

step

> back.