RemedySpot.com

Re: Michigan update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Leanne,You have made a wise decision choosing to treat your FMS with LDN.Here is supplemental information about treating FMS that may be of help to you:http://tinyurl.com/39b3svFor more information about LDN, visithttp://tinyurl.com/2boot2With best wishes,Dudley Delany

dudley_delanyFrom: Leanne M. Meyer

Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2008 8:23 PM

low dose naltrexone

Subject: [low dose naltrexone] Michigan update

I finally got a scrip for LND from Doctor to try for fibromyalgia. I faxed it to Skip and will receive it in a couple of days.

I promised my doctor I would keep a journal and be her first testimonial for future reference.

All I am looking for is better sleep with a rested feeling so that hand-over feeling goes away during the day. I do not have much pain, so at this time that is not a problem.

Thanks for everyone's help with information and I will keep you posted on my results.

Leanne Meyer

Michigan

Congratulations Leanne, and I am so happy to hear your doctor requested keeping a journal. Good for her (and great for you).

My best

Aletha

[low dose naltrexone] Michigan update

I finally got a scrip for LND from Doctor to try for fibromyalgia. I faxed it to Skip and will receive it in a couple of days.

I promised my doctor I would keep a journal and be her first testimonial for future reference.

All I am looking for is better sleep with a rested feeling so that hand-over feeling goes away during the day. I do not have much pain, so at this time that is not a problem.

Thanks for everyone's help with information and I will keep you posted on my results.

Leanne Meyer

Michigan

Hi Leanne,

Good luck! I kind of like your doctors attitude, wish all doctors could be like her :-)

I hope ldn will function really well for you.

With kind regards

Ingrid, from Norway

[low dose naltrexone] Michigan update

Leanne Meyer

Michigan

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Just an fyi; Dr rivera in houston spent 6 minutes with me, asked how good my insurance was, asked me what i was willing to do to improve - then refused to acknowledge ldn benefits. His nurse tried to get me on steroids ($800) then refused to get me a wheelchair ("call NMSS"), and finally refused to help with the 1.5 ldn capsules i needed to up my dosage. "Oh, ldn is just the next big hoax." So i offered to submit some of the sites discussed here and the snide reply was, "oh, honey we HAVE websites...." Then either she hung up on me or vice versa......................i hope it was me.goofball wendy ppmsGunn Dybfest <gunn.ingrid@...> wrote: Hi Leanne, Good luck! I kind of like your doctors attitude, wish all doctors could be like her :-) I hope ldn will function really well for you. With kind regards Ingrid, from Norway [low dose naltrexone] Michigan update I finally got a scrip for LND from Doctor to try for fibromyalgia. I faxed it to Skip and will receive it in a couple of days. I promised my doctor I would keep a journal and be her first testimonial for future reference. All I am looking for is better sleep with a rested feeling so that hand-over feeling goes away during the day. I do not have much pain, so at this time that is not a problem. Thanks for everyone's help with information and I will keep you posted on my results. Leanne

Meyer Michigan Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

i think you can report her to your insurance company for the wheel chair thing.this is the thing that drives me nuts-the close mindedness of people. Cyndi  On Jan 5, 2008, at 4:59 PM, wendy behn wrote:Just an fyi; Dr rivera in houston spent 6 minutes with me, asked how good my insurance was, asked me what i was willing to do to improve - then refused to acknowledge ldn benefits. His nurse tried to get me on steroids ($800) then refused to get me a wheelchair ("call NMSS"), and finally refused to help with the 1.5 ldn capsules i needed to up my dosage. "Oh, ldn is just the next big hoax." So i offered to submit some of the sites discussed here and the snide reply was, "oh, honey we HAVE websites...." Then either she hung up on me or vice versa......................i hope it was me.goofball wendyppmsGunn Dybfest <gunn.ingrid > wrote:Hi Leanne,Good luck! I kind of like your doctors attitude, wish all doctors could be like her :-)I hope ldn will function really well for you.With kind regards Ingrid, from Norway [low dose naltrexone] Michigan updateI finally got a scrip for LND from Doctor to try for fibromyalgia.  I faxed it to Skip and will receive it in a couple of days. I promised my doctor I would keep a journal and be her first testimonial for future reference. All I am looking for is better sleep with a rested feeling so that hand-over feeling goes away during the day.  I do not have much pain, so at this time that is not a problem. Thanks for everyone's help with information and I will keep you posted on my results. Leanne MeyerMichiganNever miss a thing. Make your homepage.