RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: info for my doc on LDN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Lynn,

1. There is some stories on CLL and remission at another ldn group. I think it's at ldn_4_cancer

Please, do a search at 's index page for "ldn"

2. A video can also be seen on Dee's site at http://www.ldn4cancer.com/ on the home page.

3. http://survivecancerfoundation.org/ is former Bruce Guilmettes site. He has written a book about

his disease.

Best wishes from Ingrid

[low dose naltrexone] Re: info for my doc on LDNHi All,I would like to get my doc to prescribe LDN for me. I did forward him two sites, ldn.org + another....he wasn't too impressed and said he would need a lot more information before he would prescribe. I've gone to Gazorpa.com and I am unable to access the "Doctor's Folder" which I was hoping to read and forward to him.I do have one study on lymphoma from sage.com to forward to him but don't think that will do it. Can

anyone help with this or have the info stored in another way on their own computer? I emailed Gazorpa.com but haven't received a response.Also, the other doc in my area--well the new patient coordinator will take at least two weeks to get back to me. The doctor has a long waiting list for new patients and doesn't take insurance. I would prefer to have my own doc or oncologist work with me on it, if possible.I have stage 0 Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL). Thanks for your help.Best regards,Lynn C.