RemedySpot.com

Re: Africa trial donations for Aids & LDN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"Thank you, that is great to know that it worked without any problems. And also it is good of you to have helped this cause. They have put so much into this project and it can be such a big help for LDN in general and LDN with Aids. Dr. McCandless said earlier that the heart meds are difficult, expensive and labor intensive to use on children. They must be monitored while using them. LDN is a much easier, less expensive and easy to administer alternative. Plus think of all of the other benefits that LDN can have on their immune systems while using it. All my bestAletha " ******************************************************************************* I made a donation yesterday evening, using my credit card, but in all honesty, I would have felt much more confident using PayPal. Wish it were an option. If the cause weren't so important, I would have passed it up - and have done so from time to

time regarding internet purchases from well-regarded companies. I suppose one of the drawbacks for Dr. McCandless's efforts in Mali is that PayPal makes a charge, which would decrease the total sum that would be received somewhat. But honestly, I believe world-wide, folks would be more likely to donate using PayPal. Warm wishes, Jan

Althea, do you know what name to send it to using Pay pal? I usually

send a check but this slows down the process. It is so important that

we support Dr. Mccandless and her work because hers is the only study

currently going on concerning LDN and AIDS and LDN is certainly safer

to take than the antiretrovirals!

Bless your heart Noreen,

Thank you for caring. Every donation adds up and it helpful.

I wish there was a PayPal option but I don't see one on the site. If you push pay now, it will ask for your credit card info. It might be a secure site, I am not sure. They may also have a number on the web site that you could call to give them the credit card info over the phone. If you send it by mail, that should be just fine as well.

I agree with you that it is such a good cause and should help the entire LDN community.

Always my best

Aletha

[low dose naltrexone] Re: Africa trial donations for Aids & LDN

Althea, do you know what name to send it to using Pay pal? I usually send a check but this slows down the process. It is so important that we support Dr. Mccandless and her work because hers is the only study currently going on concerning LDN and AIDS and LDN is certainly safer to take than the antiretrovirals!