RemedySpot.com

Re: cervical cancer and LDN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Nina,For information about treating cancer with LDN, visit my "LDN_For_Cancer" group atldnforcancer/With best wishes,Dudley Delany

dudley_delanyFrom: nina leban

Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 10:49 AM

low dose naltrexone

Subject: [low dose naltrexone] cervical cancer and LDN

Hello!Is there anyone who has any experience with LDN in treating metastasised cervical carcinoma? I am from Sloevnia, Europe, and did not have a clue about LDN, untill I found it on the web. I was thrilled about its effects and really hoping, that this is gonna save my aunt's life. She is starting today with 4,5 mg. Please, anyone that treated cancer (cervical or other) with LDN, I am looking forward to reading your advices.Thank you very much.Nina

Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with for Good

Aletha This link does not work. mjh Posted by: "Aletha Wittmann" Aletha@...

Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:55 pm (PST)

Articles added on Cervical and Uterine Cancers , Leukaemias and Lymphomas Cancers, Breast Cancer, Bowel Cancer, Bladder Cancer,To read Articles visithttp://www.health-post.comStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Articles added on Cervical and Uterine Cancers , Leukaemias and Lymphomas Cancers, Breast Cancer, Bowel Cancer, Bladder Cancer,

To read Articles visit

http://www.health-post.com

[low dose naltrexone] cervical cancer and LDN

Hello!Is there anyone who has any experience with LDN in treating metastasised cervical carcinoma? I am from Sloevnia, Europe, and did not have a clue about LDN, untill I found it on the web. I was thrilled about its effects and really hoping, that this is gonna save my aunt's life. She is starting today with 4,5 mg. Please, anyone that treated cancer (cervical or other) with LDN, I am looking forward to reading your advices.Thank you very much.Nina

Thank you MJH,

The post is pretty old (dating back to 2005). It was posted by symbianstuff@...

Perhaps if we e-mail this person directly they could tell us if the site has changed addresses.

I will take if out of my saved file for cancer as not to send it along.

All my best

Aletha

[low dose naltrexone] Re: cervical cancer and LDN

Aletha This link does not work. mjh Posted by: "Aletha Wittmann" Aletharedshift

Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:55 pm (PST)

Articles added on Cervical and Uterine Cancers , Leukaemias and Lymphomas Cancers, Breast Cancer, Bowel Cancer, Bladder Cancer,To read Articles visithttp://www.health-post.com

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Hi, I can't get this link to work

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.430 / Virus Database: 268.14.6/536 - Release Date: 11/16/2006 3:51 PM

Sorry Caroline, It is no longer an active site. Someone else just commented on it and I have now taken it out of our saved files.

If anyone knows if the site is up and going with a new address, could you be so kind as to post it on the chat site? The old one that no longer works is http://www.health-post.com

Thank you so much

Aletha

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.430 / Virus Database: 268.14.6/536 - Release Date: 11/16/2006 3:51 PM