RemedySpot.com

LDN-WHAT'S YOUR STORY?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My ldn story so far is not too great. First time was on 1.5mg for a week or

so. Stopped because my sleep was destroyed. This is my 2nd try now at 1.5mg

again & I have a constant headache which is rare for me. Wondering if this

will subside or if this may not be the drug for me.

Any ideas would help. Is ther any online mds I could ask.

Lorna

I would ask Skip from Skip's Pharmacy. He's one of the LDN experts.

Yvette

L MCGANN wrote:

>

> My ldn story so far is not too great. First time was on 1.5mg for a

> week or

> so. Stopped because my sleep was destroyed. This is my 2nd try now at

> 1.5mg

> again & I have a constant headache which is rare for me. Wondering if

> this

> will subside or if this may not be the drug for me.

>

> Any ideas would help. Is ther any online mds I could ask.

>

> Lorna

>

> .

>

>

hi all,my ldn story is very stisfactory.

i started it last end of sectember and immediately i got improvments in all my sm symptoms.

no more fatgue,more force in my legs,better balancing during walking,better bladder empting.

of course the days down are steel existing but summarizing i'm very satisfied.

the only thing not ok is that i do now more than what i should do,infact i'm a teacher of karate and

all the days after my office work i go to the gym till 10 pm.and i do not deni that when finished and got home i'm very tired

but if i think that four months ago it was quite impossible and i often asked to my best student to substitute me because i was distroied

my last concusin is that ldn made a miracle in my life style.

i hope that this wellfeeling never ends

i bag your perdon for my english

my best

emiliano

----- Messaggio originale -----Da: Cris <casehealth@...>A: low dose naltrexone Inviato: Sabato 12 gennaio 2008, 7:07:44Oggetto: [low dose naltrexone] LDN-WHAT'S YOUR STORY?

Hello to all,If LDN is working for you, please take a moment to send your health success story.In my ideal world, everyone who begins LDN (or any treatment) keeps a diary - however, if you post to the group, a search of your previous posts can provide a surprisingly good summary that'll get you started.If you're succeeding with LDN it's because the path was made easier by those who came before you.How about making the path easier for those who will follow you?Kind regards,CrisEmail: casehealth@optusnet .com.auURL: casehealth.com. au

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova

Great news Emiliano!!!

Re: [low dose naltrexone] LDN-WHAT'S YOUR STORY?

i started it last end of sectember and immediately i got improvments in all my sm symptoms.

no more fatgue,more force in my legs,better balancing during walking,better bladder empting.

the only thing not ok is that i do now more than what i should do,infact i'm a teacher of karate and

all the days after my office work i go to the gym till 10 pm.and i do not deni that when finished and got home i'm very tired

but if i think that four months ago it was quite impossible and i often asked to my best student to substitute me because i was distroied

my best

emiliano

----- Messaggio originale -----Da: Cris <casehealthoptusnet.au>A: low dose naltrexone Inviato: Sabato 12 gennaio 2008, 7:07:44Oggetto: [low dose naltrexone] LDN-WHAT'S YOUR STORY?

Hello to all,If LDN is working for you, please take a moment to send your health success story.In my ideal world, everyone who begins LDN (or any treatment) keeps a diary - however, if you post to the group, a search of your previous posts can provide a surprisingly good summary that'll get you started.If you're succeeding with LDN it's because the path was made easier by those who came before you.How about making the path easier for those who will follow you?Kind regards,CrisEmail: casehealth@optusnet .com.auURL: casehealth.com. au

Lorna

What is the filler used in the capsules? Perhaps a change of fillers will ease the side effects.

Most folks report that the side effects subside in a few weeks. Just stick with LDN, even at a lower dose.

Hope this helps mjh

Posted by: "L MCGANN" lnr2@... darcietwo

Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:30 pm (PST)

My ldn story so far is not too great. First time was on 1.5mg for a week or so. Stopped because my sleep was destroyed. This is my 2nd try now at 1.5mg again & I have a constant headache which is rare for me. Wondering if this will subside or if this may not be the drug for me.Any ideas would help. Is ther any online mds I could ask.LornaStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

This is brill news. You are so lucky.I have a sence of well being thats all and am on ldn since Sept.I used to walk seven miles daily three years ago now one so that has not returned.If ldn stops progression I will be grateful for that.Well done.

Clare.

my best

emiliano

----- Messaggio originale -----Da: Cris <casehealthoptusnet.au>A: low dose naltrexone Inviato: Sabato 12 gennaio 2008, 7:07:44Oggetto: [low dose naltrexone] LDN-WHAT'S YOUR STORY?

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1221 - Release Date: 12/01/2008 14:04

I started out with similar problems (big sleep issues, headaches) about 6 weeks ago and cut back to 1.5 from 3.0. Then I let things settle at 1.5 before moving back up. I made the switch back to 3.0 during winter break (I have kids in school) so I could sleep in if I needed to and take naps. That helped a lot. Now I am at 3.0 and sleeping fine, almost ready to move up again. The headaches have totally gone away.

I am using 50 mg. of 5HTP at bedtime to help with sleep. It seems to be working for me.

If you have the will and the energy, I suggest you persevere. Everything I’m reading in these groups says that the side effects do go away with time.

Judy

Reply-<low dose naltrexone >

Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 06:02:21 EST

<low dose naltrexone >

Subject: [low dose naltrexone] Re:LDN-WHAT'S YOUR STORY?

Lorna

What is the filler used in the capsules? Perhaps a change of fillers will ease the side effects.

Most folks report that the side effects subside in a few weeks. Just stick with LDN, even at a lower dose.

Hope this helps mjh

Posted by: " L MCGANN " lnr2@... <mailto:lnr2@...?Subject= Re%3ALDN-WHAT%27S%20YOUR%20STORY%3F> darcietwo <darcietwo>

Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:30 pm (PST)

My ldn story so far is not too great. First time was on 1.5mg for a week or

so. Stopped because my sleep was destroyed. This is my 2nd try now at 1.5mg

again & I have a constant headache which is rare for me. Wondering if this

will subside or if this may not be the drug for me.

Any ideas would help. Is ther any online mds I could ask.

Lorna

Thanks Emiliano.

You'll receive an email from me soon,

kind regards,

Cris

>

> hi all,my ldn story is very stisfactory.

> i started it last end of sectember and immediately i got

improvments in all my sm symptoms.

> no more fatgue,more force in my legs,better balancing during

walking,better bladder empting.

> of course the days down are steel existing but summarizing i'm very

satisfied.

> the only thing not ok is that i do now more than what i should

do,infact i'm a teacher of karate and

> all the days after my office work i go to the gym till 10 pm.and i

do not deni that when finished and got home i'm very tired

> but if i think that four months ago it was quite impossible and i

often asked to my best student to substitute me because i was

distroied

> my last concusin is that ldn made a miracle in my life style.

> i hope that this wellfeeling never ends

> i bag your perdon for my english

> my best

> emiliano

>

>

> ----- Messaggio originale -----

> Da: Cris <casehealth@...>

> A: low dose naltrexone

> Inviato: Sabato 12 gennaio 2008, 7:07:44

> Oggetto: [low dose naltrexone] LDN-WHAT'S YOUR STORY?

>

> Hello to all,

>

> If LDN is working for you, please take a moment to send your health

> success story.

>

> In my ideal world, everyone who begins LDN (or any treatment) keeps

a

> diary - however, if you post to the group, a search of your

previous

> posts can provide a surprisingly good summary that'll get you

started.

>

> If you're succeeding with LDN it's because the path was made easier

by

> those who came before you.

>

> How about making the path easier for those who will follow you?

>

> Kind regards,

> Cris

> Email: casehealth@optusnet .com.au

> URL: casehealth.com. au

>

>

>

>

>

> ___________________________________

> L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova

Mail: http://it.docs./nowyoucan.html

>

Hello Everyone, I also had trouble sleeping when I first started LDN . My doctor started me on plain Ambien (not the Ambien CR). Ambien CR is released all night long and makes you groggy the next day, but plain Ambien at a low dose 5-10 mg is only released once into your system at bedtime to help you get to sleep. It works great for me and I plan to wean myself off of it after I have been on LDN for awhile. Hope this helps, Ruth

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Hi Ruth,You can find a list of other sleep aids athttp://tinyurl.com/yosnk5Sincerely,Dudley Delany

dudley_delanyFrom: Ruth Kennedy

Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 10:31 AM

low dose naltrexone

Subject: [low dose naltrexone] Re:LDN-WHAT'S YOUR STORY?

Hello Everyone, I also had trouble sleeping when I first started LDN . My doctor started me on plain Ambien (not the Ambien CR). Ambien CR is released all night long and makes you groggy the next day, but plain Ambien at a low dose 5-10 mg is only released once into your system at bedtime to help you get to sleep. It works great for me and I plan to wean myself off of it after I have been on LDN for awhile. Hope this helps, Ruth

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Lorna,

A constant headache may be from a reaction to the filler which makes up

almost all of the capsule. Try using a different filler and see if

headache disappears.

L MCGANN wrote:

> My ldn story so far is not too great. First time was on 1.5mg for a week or

> so. Stopped because my sleep was destroyed. This is my 2nd try now at 1.5mg

> again & I have a constant headache which is rare for me. Wondering if this

> will subside or if this may not be the drug for me.

>

> Any ideas would help. Is ther any online mds I could ask.

>

> Lorna

>

Hi Lorna,

Just want you to know that I had a headache for more than a week when starting on LDN. Now I have none, I even don't have my usual migraines! I haven't had a headache or migraine for 2 months now - for me it's wonderful, I usually had a migraine 2x a month.

Try to stick it out, I think it'll pass-

best wishes,

Mki

Lorna,A constant headache may be from a reaction to the filler which makes up almost all of the capsule. Try using a different filler and see if headache disappears.L MCGANN wrote:> My ldn story so far is not too great. First time was on 1.5mg for a week or > so. Stopped because my sleep was destroyed. This is my 2nd try now at 1.5mg > again & I have a constant headache which is rare for me. Wondering if this > will subside or if this may not be the drug for me.>> Any ideas would help. Is ther any online mds I could ask.>> Lorna>