RemedySpot.com

ldn dose

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI ALL,I HAVE TO GO TO THE DR.TODAY TO RENEW MY SCRIPT FOR THE LDN.I TOOK 2 DOSES OF 4.5 BY MISTAKE AND THE NEXT DAY FELT GREAT.THEN LAST NIGHT I TOOK 2 DOSES OF LDN [2 PILLS 4.5 MG'S] ON PURPOSE JUST TO SEE IF IT WAS MIND OVER MATTER.THIS AM WOKE UP FEELING GREAT AGAIN.DID ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS HAPPEN AND WHAT MG'S SHOULD I HAVE DR WRITE I WAS THINKING 2 DIFFERENT SCRIPTS 1 FOR 4.5 AND 1 FOR 2.5.ANYBODY CAN GIVE ME ADVICE? THANKS HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL. D.J.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Hi Don,Some people believe that doses of LDN higher than 4.5 are alright for short periods when treating a flare-up of symptoms. When taken on a long-term basis, however, I believe they will be counterproductive.Best regards,Dudley Delany

dudley_delanyFrom: don kirk

Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 6:54 AM

low dose naltrexone

Subject: [low dose naltrexone] ldn dose

HI ALL,I HAVE TO GO TO THE DR.TODAY TO RENEW MY SCRIPT FOR THE LDN.I TOOK 2 DOSES OF 4.5 BY MISTAKE AND THE NEXT DAY FELT GREAT.THEN LAST NIGHT I TOOK 2 DOSES OF LDN [2 PILLS 4.5 MG'S] ON PURPOSE JUST TO SEE IF IT WAS MIND OVER MATTER.THIS AM WOKE UP FEELING GREAT AGAIN.DID ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS HAPPEN AND WHAT MG'S SHOULD I HAVE DR WRITE I WAS THINKING 2 DIFFERENT SCRIPTS 1 FOR 4.5 AND 1 FOR 2.5.ANYBODY CAN GIVE ME ADVICE? THANKS HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL. D.J.

I think you should have 2 prescriptions -- one for 4.5 and one for .5. Then you can adjust your LDN accordingly. This is what my doctor has prescribed for me and it seems to work well. I've had to go up to 6.5 to get over a flare up, but on a daily basis go between 4.5 and 5.5 depending on how I'm doing that day. I don't think you should go too high, if you don't really need to -- there is no need to over medicate if it isn't necessary. Talk to the people at Skip's -- they are ones who can really advise you. Chrisie

[low dose naltrexone] ldn dose

>

> HI ALL,I HAVE TO GO TO THE DR.TODAY TO RENEW MY SCRIPT FOR THE LDN.I

TOOK 2 DOSES OF 4.5 BY MISTAKE AND THE NEXT DAY FELT GREAT.THEN LAST

NIGHT I TOOK 2 DOSES OF LDN [2 PILLS 4.5 MG'S] ON PURPOSE JUST TO SEE

IF IT WAS MIND OVER MATTER.THIS AM WOKE UP FEELING GREAT AGAIN.

==========

WARNING, even though you may feel good on 9mg of LDN, if you continue

to block your endorphins for too long a period of time like this for

many months straight you will cause your disease to worsen. 9mg

blocks endorphins too long. If you continue on with this high of a

dose and your disease starts to progress, please do not blame LDN for

disease progression.

What about the individual Dr. Skip's folks told to take 6 mg for a month? Same possibility?Bren <b63powell@...> wrote: >> HI ALL,I HAVE TO GO TO THE DR.TODAY TO RENEW MY SCRIPT FOR THE LDN.I TOOK 2 DOSES OF 4.5 BY MISTAKE AND THE NEXT DAY FELT GREAT.THEN LAST NIGHT I TOOK 2 DOSES OF LDN [2 PILLS 4.5 MG'S] ON PURPOSE JUST TO SEE IF IT WAS MIND OVER MATTER.THIS AM WOKE

UP FEELING GREAT AGAIN.==========WARNING, even though you may feel good on 9mg of LDN, if you continue to block your endorphins for too long a period of time like this for many months straight you will cause your disease to worsen. 9mg blocks endorphins too long. If you continue on with this high of a dose and your disease starts to progress, please do not blame LDN for disease progression. Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply,Speak kindly, Leave the rest to God

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

ok spoke to DR.SKIP HE SAID BASCIALLY THE SAME.I WILL JUST STICK TO TAKING 4.5 ONCE IN A WHILE AS SKIP SUGGESTED I WILL TAKE 2 TO FEEL GOOD MAYBE ONCE A MONTH.THANKS D.J

[low dose naltrexone] Re: ldn dose

>> HI ALL,I HAVE TO GO TO THE DR.TODAY TO RENEW MY SCRIPT FOR THE LDN.I TOOK 2 DOSES OF 4.5 BY MISTAKE AND THE NEXT DAY FELT GREAT.THEN LAST NIGHT I TOOK 2 DOSES OF LDN [2 PILLS 4.5 MG'S] ON PURPOSE JUST TO SEE IF IT WAS MIND OVER MATTER.THIS AM WOKE UP FEELING GREAT AGAIN.==========WARNING, even though you may feel good on 9mg of LDN, if you continue to block your endorphins for too long a period of time like this for many months straight you will cause your disease to worsen. 9mg blocks endorphins too long. If you continue on with this high of a dose and your disease starts to progress, please do not blame LDN for disease progression.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

I know that advice went out and it has helped with having exacerbations for MS, but I don't recall them saying to stay on it at the higher dosage for a whole month. A couple of people have reported 25mg, some at 10mg and a number of people at 6mg. Usually only about 4 days to 10 days. A little longer than what it takes to bring them back where they seem to kick the onset of the exacerbation in the butt. It is interesting and goes contrary to our way of thinking, but it does seem to work for a number of people. That is one nice thing about the group, we are in a position to gather peoples experiences without judgment and see take note and share what we are seeing.

Re: [low dose naltrexone] Re: ldn dose

What about the individual Dr. Skip's folks told to take 6 mg for a month? Same possibility?Bren <b63powell > wrote:

>> HI ALL,I HAVE TO GO TO THE DR.TODAY TO RENEW MY SCRIPT FOR THE LDN.I TOOK 2 DOSES OF 4.5 BY MISTAKE AND THE NEXT DAY FELT GREAT.THEN LAST NIGHT I TOOK 2 DOSES OF LDN [2 PILLS 4.5 MG'S] ON PURPOSE JUST TO SEE IF IT WAS MIND OVER MATTER.THIS AM WOKE UP FEELING GREAT AGAIN.==========WARNING, even though you may feel good on 9mg of LDN, if you continue to block your endorphins for too long a period of time like this for many months straight you will cause your disease to worsen. 9mg blocks endorphins too long. If you continue on with this high of a dose and your disease starts to progress, please do not blame LDN for disease progression.

Live simply, Love generously,

Care deeply,Speak kindly,

Leave the rest to God

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.