RemedySpot.com

Re: Getting off the list/ Wierzba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ,

At the bottom of any of the messages is a link that you hit that says UNSUBSCRIBE. It is the only way to get off of the chat list. We can't do this, only you can.

Thanks

Aletha

RE: [low dose naltrexone] A few questions

Please get me off of this news group...I requested this before and it didnt' happen...I can't stand all these emails..

dlwierzbabrucetel (DOT) net

-----Original Message-----From: low dose naltrexone [mailto:low dose naltrexone ]On Behalf Of Dudley DelanySent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 8:34 PMlow dose naltrexone Subject: Re: [low dose naltrexone] A few questions

Hi Carol,In regard to clinical trials involving LDN, some have been completed, some are currently underway, and some are in the planning stage. For more information about LDN-related research, visithttp://tinyurl.com/2cgqw6In my opinion, neither Neurontin nor Lyrica should be incompatible with LDN.In regard to your questions about 4-AP, I suggest you contact Skip directly atslenzrphaolThere is more to treating MS than just LDN and 4-AP. To learn more, visithttp://tinyurl.com/grpm9With best wishes,Dudley-----Original Message-----From: HunterHi1comcast (DOT) netSent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 6:35 PMlow dose naltrexone Subject: [low dose naltrexone] A few questionsDudley,Thank you for any assistance you can provide. I have been a member of the group since I started LDN mid august. I am happy to have stopped Avonex after 9 yrs. I was ready for a change. My biggest MS issues are numbness, weak right leg and balance and stiffness. I have some questions regarding LDN. I reviewed your thorough site and have printed out some info. Particularlywhat drugs not to use. I facilitate a self help group for MS and several are Beta Seron users. Their Neuro is a die hard crabbeliever. Adamently against LDN due to lack of clinical trials ifo.Anyway, my friends have site reactions and one in particular is plagued with lumps. She now has pain everytime she injects. The drug company nor her Doc can give her any advice on this problem. I told her to get on LDN she would have to stop Beta. She is one of the original users at least 13 yrs. She has a seizure history and one of her chieg compalints is severe burning. She takes 3000mg of Neurotin. Is Neurotin and Lyrica allowed with LDN. I suggested she talk to her primary but don't know if she is brave enough to stop the beta.For myself, I have seen posts that many on LDN also take 4-AP. I'd like to incorporate that. I know it is common to combine the two. It is also compounded. I read somewhere it is prescribed relative to weight. Is this true? I know you need to be careful so that you don't risk seizure. Are there any other side effects i should watch for. I have e-mailed skip throuh Cyndi but have not heard back. Your help is appreciatedSincerely,Carol Hunter