RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: [MSWatchers] Dwan-UCSF Clinical Trial MS/LDN Results

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I don't think that a 6 month trial was long enough to really have an accurate picture of what LDN may or may not do. JMHO. Marcie LarryGC <larrygc@...> wrote: oh really? wow, I never heard anyone say that LDN is To help depression. It just so happens with a well orchestrating machine, it's easy to maintain and return to 'centered' through stressful and depressing events and

times. A lot of people who start LDN may give up their A-Ds and no longer feel they need them, but taking LDN only and solely instead of an A-D is not something I've heard. Helping Depression, as far as I'm concerned, would be a Side Effect, not purpose to take it.

[MSWatchers] Dwan-UCSF Clinical Trial MS/LDN Results I just spoke to Ross, Project Coordinator for the above trial.He said they found that LDN helps depression; but, LDN did not help with MS symptoms.Unfortunate that UCSF's Clinical Trial MS/LDN results are so standard medical practice results.But, that is no shock coming from a standard medical university.UCSF's standard results aren't stopping me from taking my LDN with your advice and my own observations.My secondary progressive MS is going to stop progressing and life will get better with LDN!Best,DwanGroup Email Addresses: Post message: MSWatchers Subscribe: MSWatchers-subscribe Unsubscribe: MSWatchers-unsubscribe List owner: MSWatchers-owner Group Home: MSWatchers/This email goes to all members who have Digest or All Group messages turned on.