RemedySpot.com

RE: ms FOR WENDY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, We MUST have the same neuro, cuz mine is closing in Sharon as well !! Crystal emailed me a list of docs in PA who prescribe LDN and I already made an appointment in Erie, if that isn't too far for you to go. Due to the privacy rights of not posting docs here on this site, I'd have to email you personally. But Crystal's list would also show you the doctors in Erie, PA. Good luck Janet Hawthorne <wendy.hawthorne@...> wrote: Help. My neurologist in Sharon, PA is leavinig his medical practice effective Jan. 31, 2008 and I am trying to find a way to stay on LDN. My primary care doc does not want to touch it, calling it a specialty drug and most of the internist I called are not wanting to touch MS. I will not make an appointment with the three other neuro groups in my area because of past experiences I had with them. Any ideas? Thanks .

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Janet: That would be Dr. Felder and I was shocked to hear he is quitting. My guess he is going into research. I have a natrual doc in greenville (allergy and immunology - Dr. Roy kerry) and I am trying to see if he will write the script. Good luck. And I have the list of PA docs but throught there might be some new ones. Janet Kunselman <janetkunselman@...> wrote: , We MUST have the

same neuro, cuz mine is closing in Sharon as well !! Crystal emailed me a list of docs in PA who prescribe LDN and I already made an appointment in Erie, if that isn't too far for you to go. Due to the privacy rights of not posting docs here on this site, I'd have to email you personally. But Crystal's list would also show you the doctors in Erie, PA. Good luck Janet Hawthorne <wendy.hawthorne > wrote: Help. My neurologist in Sharon, PA is leavinig his medical practice effective Jan. 31, 2008 and I am trying to find a way to stay on LDN. My primary care doc does not want to touch it, calling it a specialty drug and most of the internist I called are not wanting to touch MS. I will not make an appointment with

the three other neuro groups in my area because of past experiences I had with them. Any ideas? Thanks . Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.