RemedySpot.com

videos almost ready and a request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm uploading the last one now and my good friend MJ is putting together a lovely announcement. I didn't mean to sound totally grumpy yesterday. I cannot stress enough that these are not done. There is another angle and there are slides that must be integrated and we will water mark them. I've already had some questions about u-tube. PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD TO UTUBE AT THIS POINT. When they are done and you know how to do that - contact me now and I'll have no issues-but a bunch of videos without a linkback to the lowdosenaltexone page is really counterproductive. I want people to see the videos go to the Glucks webpage www.lowdosenaltexone.org and join this group-i think that is most important to keep us all together.Like I said Adam is getting married in a few weeks and his semester has started - and we'll all be older and gray - Instead of a DVD I wanted you all to be able to see without more time passing by. I also have some interviews that I will put together in the next few weeks.but at least you can see the conference. Cyndi Lenzpsychrn@...clenz@...http://www.tdgr2productions.com