RemedySpot.com

Re: ldn woring ell for MS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Sunny,Glad LDN is working for you!Here is some additional information about treating MS with LDN, including other potentially helpful options:http://tinyurl.com/grpm9Sincerely,Dudley Delany

dudley_delanyFrom: Sunny Omslice

Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 9:37 AM

ldn group

Subject: [low dose naltrexone] ldn woring ell for MS

I am on my first Rx now. I started with 3.0 and after 2 weeks moved up to 4.0 - this is how it is done here in Ireland. On the tenth day, I experienced an episode of what might have been a tummy bug - throwing up - for a day and then a head cold for a few days. I think it may have been a healing crisis of some sort. I did have a bit more spasticity during the first week, which remains my biggest problem. I didn't have sleep difficulty - in fact, I slept more soundly during the periods of sleep. I never sleep more than 2-3 hours without having to adjust anyway. I am now in the fourth week of ldn and have found it is better for me if I take it earlier rather than later - closer to 9 - 9:30 pm - I feel better the next day than if I take it later. I am now finding ease from the spacticity as well which is really great! Just thought I would share my experience

with the group in case there is anyone who is hesitating to start the ldn - like I did for 6 years while taking Avonex, which I stopped a month before starting the ldn. Ldn is good. It works. I am recommending it to anyone I know who has auto immune or cancer problems.

Peace and Love,

Sunny

Hi Sunny

Many thanks for sharing that,just wanted to know are you from Ireland? if so what part? cos I'm from Cork.

Clare.

[low dose naltrexone] ldn woring ell for MS

I am on my first Rx now. I started with 3.0 and after 2 weeks moved up to 4.0 - this is how it is done here in Ireland. On the tenth day, I experienced an episode of what might have been a tummy bug - throwing up - for a day and then a head cold for a few days. I think it may have been a healing crisis of some sort. I did have a bit more spasticity during the first week, which remains my biggest problem. I didn't have sleep difficulty - in fact, I slept more soundly during the periods of sleep. I never sleep more than 2-3 hours without having to adjust anyway. I am now in the fourth week of ldn and have found it is better for me if I take it earlier rather than later - closer to 9 - 9:30 pm - I feel better the next day than if I take it later. I am now finding ease from the spacticity as well which is really great! Just thought I would share my experience with the group in case there is anyone who is hesitating to start the ldn - like I did for 6 years while taking Avonex, which I stopped a month before starting the ldn. Ldn is good. It works. I am recommending it to anyone I know who has auto immune or cancer problems.

Peace and Love,

Sunny

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 14/01/2008 17:39