RemedySpot.com

ROXANNA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Boy, I'm really thirsty for one now!!Rose <beachbodytan2002@...> wrote: OK everybody, enough with the Starbucks. I'm so addicted to them all. When I lived in NYC, I lived in Starbucks or barns & Nobel with a latte. Now, I'm at least 1 hour away. and this is so tempting...I can taste each one that everyone posting. the instant ones in the supermarket just ain't the same... LOL....I also love the chocolate latte with chocolate syrup and whipped cream on top, with a sprinkle of nuts..

LOL OH, please... Elgamal <cindyelgamalsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I’ll have a tall, ½ caff, non-fat, extra hot, light foam, upside down caramel macchiato, please. From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of RoseSent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 8:48 PM Subject: Re: Re: ( ) ROXANNA I am so addicted to Starbuckssherry burford

<superchick0770 > wrote: Those sound fabulous,now i am gonna have to try that, thanks alot!!!! SherryRoxanna <madideaszoominternet (DOT) net> wrote: Well, we must enlighten you then! lol. It's a really good drink from Starbucks. I get the strawberry frappucino's and they are like a really good strawberry smoothie. There are different flavors - double chocolate chip, orange dreamcicle, etc. Yummmy! RoxannaAutism Happens Re: ( ) ROXANNA I am sorry Rose i really didn't intend on being rude to anyone, but apparently i have been rude to u guys all along as i have been emailing in all caps, i don't know too much about computers as u guys may have already figured out, so sorry if anyone was under the impression that i was yelling or shouting at them. SherryRose <beachbodytan2002> wrote: Sherry - How rude !! LOL - Just kidding...sherry burford <superchick0770> wrote: HEY ROXANNA, CAN U SEND ME YOUR PRIVATE EMAIL I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU? SORRY LADIES I AM NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE BUT AFTER I GET SOME CLARIFICATION FROM ROXANNA I'LL EXPLAIN FUTHER, THANKS! SHERRY Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute

shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find

them fast with Search.

Me too, it's been that kind of week!!!Sherry Ake <lessen@...> wrote: Boy, I'm really thirsty for one now!!Rose <beachbodytan2002 > wrote: OK everybody, enough with the Starbucks. I'm so addicted to them all. When I lived in NYC, I lived in Starbucks or barns & Nobel with a latte. Now, I'm at least 1 hour away. and this is so tempting...I can taste each

one that everyone posting. the instant ones in the supermarket just ain't the same... LOL....I also love the chocolate latte with chocolate syrup and whipped cream on top, with a sprinkle of nuts.. LOL OH, please... Elgamal <cindyelgamalsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I’ll have a tall, ½ caff, non-fat, extra hot, light foam, upside down caramel macchiato, please. From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of RoseSent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 8:48 PM Subject: Re: Re: ( ) ROXANNA I am so addicted to Starbuckssherry burford <superchick0770 > wrote: Those sound fabulous,now i am gonna have to try that, thanks alot!!!! SherryRoxanna <madideaszoominternet (DOT) net> wrote: Well, we must enlighten you then! lol. It's a really good drink from Starbucks. I get the strawberry frappucino's and they are like a really good strawberry

smoothie. There are different flavors - double chocolate chip, orange dreamcicle, etc. Yummmy! RoxannaAutism Happens Re: ( ) ROXANNA I am sorry Rose i really didn't intend on being rude to anyone, but apparently i have been rude to u guys all along as i have been emailing in all caps, i don't know too much about computers as u guys may have already figured out, so sorry if anyone was under the impression that i was yelling or shouting at them. SherryRose <beachbodytan2002> wrote: Sherry - How rude !! LOL - Just kidding...sherry burford <superchick0770> wrote: HEY ROXANNA, CAN U SEND ME YOUR PRIVATE EMAIL I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU? SORRY LADIES I AM NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE BUT AFTER I GET SOME CLARIFICATION FROM ROXANNA I'LL EXPLAIN FUTHER, THANKS! SHERRY Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.