RemedySpot.com

RE: OT-baby

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ruthie, I noticed while reading your reply to the issue on the school with , that it says new baby due 6/10. Sorry if I missed your announcement earlier, but I wanted to say congrats. I don't always see moms who are having new ones, but just wanted to say some words of support because it can be a difficult decision to have more when you're working with special needs already. Congratulations. ConnieBRYAN DOLEZAL <DOLEZAL123@...> wrote: Perhaps your SON, having ASPERGER'S perception / how he 'sees it' is

different than what happened, how perhaps you, me, or the teacher may SEE how something happened; regardless, your son's perception is not only part of his diagnosis, but completely him. He needs to be seen and heard for him, his perceptions, etc. Regardless of whether he ran in to the door, or a kid pushed him; he believes he was pushed. My history with my own two AS kiddos is that they were pushed. For anyone, including a teacher to use the word LYING and telling you that your child is LYING is a problem. You need to get the principal involved yesterday; they can monitor that teacher and your child. And, I would DEMAND having an aide NOW to find out what the H___ is going on with your child. Meanwhile, I think I would not send my kid back, I would just be so torn if I were you, but get up to that school and start watching, observing, etc. yourself. For your son to have tons of

friends, and such would be completely out of the norm for our sons and daughters with AS, period, so I feel your teacher is the one being dishonest here. SCHOOLS in general do not want to pay for services, so perhaps she is sugar coating things but wrestling, picking on, pushing, etc. all unexceptable; due to our anti-bullying programming at our school, this would NOT be tolerated, PERIOD. I question the teacher at every turn and what she is doing trying to convince you your child is just not worth it / worth her effort, worth her making stories or being dishonest; why????? This is NOT for her for sure, but that is NOT your son's problem. I would get him a great therapist, if you don't already have one, and get him to go there immediately so the harm being done can be repaired NOW because your son is going to start thinking this treatment of him is okay, and it is not, period, end of story.

THERE THINGS ENRAGE ME....your son is not being treated appropriately, and to have a broken cheek bone without the school doing anything? WHAT????? URGH!!! Don't get me started.................... Ruthie Dolezal n, IA Mom of 2 sons with AS (ages 14 3/4 and 7 1/2 years), NT 5 year old, and "baby due 6-10". Wife of my husband

I didn't notice it either.

Yay!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

Babies are so exciting!!!!

Robin

Perhaps your SON, having ASPERGER'S perception / how he 'sees it' is different than what happened, how perhaps you, me, or the teacher may SEE how something happened;regardless, your son's perception is not only part of his diagnosis, but completely him. Heneeds to be seen and heard for him, his perceptions, etc. Regardless of whether he ran in to the door, or a kid pushed him; he believes he was pushed. My history with my own twoAS kiddos is that they were pushed. For anyone, including a teacher to use the wordLYING and telling you that your child is LYING is a problem. You need to get the principal involvedyesterday; they can monitor that teacher and your child. And, I would DEMAND having an aideNOW to find out what the H___ is going on with your child. Meanwhile, I think I would not send mykid back, I would just be so torn if I were you, but get up to that school and

start watching, observing, etc.yourself. For your son to have tons of friends, and such would be completely out of the norm for our sons and daughters with AS, period, so I feel your teacher is the one being dishonest here. SCHOOLS in generaldo not want to pay for services, so perhaps she is sugar coating things but wrestling, picking on, pushing, etc.all unexceptable; due to our anti-bullying programming at our school, this would NOT be tolerated, PERIOD. I question the teacher at every turn and what she is doing trying to convince you your child is just notworth it / worth her effort, worth her making stories or being dishonest; why????? This is NOT for her for sure, butthat is NOT your son's problem. I would get him a great therapist, if you don't already have one, and get him togo there immediately so the harm being done can be repaired NOW because your son is going to start

thinking this treatment of him is okay, and it is not, period, end of story. THERE THINGS ENRAGE ME....your son is not being treated appropriately, and to have a broken cheek bone without theschool doing anything? WHAT????? URGH!!! Don't get me started..... ......... ...... Ruthie Dolezaln, IAMom of 2 sons with AS (ages 14 3/4 and 7 1/2 years), NT 5 year old, and "baby due 6-10".Wife of my husband