> After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked

>

> " Please Remove " . This will remove it from public viewing, but not

> from

> Law enforcement.

>

> http://www.license.shorturl.com/

>

I'VE SEEN THIS SOOOOO MANY TIMES BEFORE AND I FALL FRO IT EVERY TIME! LOL!!!truegrittle <truegrittle@...> wrote: Subject: Very Important Information Drivers LicenseThis is very upsetting, so I decided to pass it on:Check your drivers license. You can now see anyone's Drivers Licenseon the Internet, including your own! just searched for mine and there itwas . Picture and all!. Thanks Government, where is our right to a little privacy?I removed mine and suggest you do the same .. go to the web

site andcheck it out. Just enter your Name, City and State to see if yours is onfile.After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked"Please Remove". This will remove it from public viewing, but not fromLaw enforcement. http://www.license.shorturl.com/

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Yes it is a joke. But a funny one. Try it. Betty Melody <mkalomiris@...> wrote: okay, this is a joke right? i am reluctant to type in any personal info into the website with an unofficial address--like no .gov or .org.melody>> Subject: Very Important Information Drivers License> > > This is very upsetting, so I decided to pass it on:> > Check your drivers license. You can now see anyone's Drivers License> on the Internet, including your own! just searched for mine and > there it> was . Picture and all!. Thanks Government, where is our right to a > little > privacy?> > > I removed mine and suggest you do the same .. go to the web site and> check it out. Just enter your Name, City and State to see if yours > is on> file.> After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked> > "Please Remove". This will remove it from public viewing, but not > from> Law enforcement. > > http://www.license.shorturl.com/>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

ROFL me too. I only fell for it again because it was on this site. I said, NOOOO, its not that joke !!! hahahahahahahah hehehehehehehehehe LOL LOL LOL LOL. and BAM !!!! it wasjeanette padilla <jeanapad@...> wrote: I'VE SEEN THIS SOOOOO MANY TIMES BEFORE AND I FALL FRO IT EVERY TIME! LOL!!!truegrittle <truegrittle > wrote: Subject: Very Important Information Drivers LicenseThis is very

upsetting, so I decided to pass it on:Check your drivers license. You can now see anyone's Drivers Licenseon the Internet, including your own! just searched for mine and there itwas . Picture and all!. Thanks Government, where is our right to a little privacy?I removed mine and suggest you do the same .. go to the web site andcheck it out. Just enter your Name, City and State to see if yours is onfile.After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked"Please Remove". This will remove it from public viewing, but not fromLaw enforcement. http://www.license.shorturl.com/ Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.