RemedySpot.com

most things can be a learning tool for our asperger kiddos

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm glad I took the plunge into home schooling. My son is using the same pace books he was using at the school.

But the parent's here are right, you can teach them things yourself. I even took my son, which is 17 to see that movie "Juno". And then discussed the movie with him, it was about a 16 year old girl getting pregnant.

Although I didn't appreciate some of the things they said in the movie, that is probably how teenagers speak, or worse. But I let it be a teaching tool to show my son having sex too soon and for the wrong reasons is not a good thing. He has never had a girl friend and wants one real bad, like he sees other boys his age have.

I tell him he has plenty of time to find a nice girl that will treat him good, a lot of people don't find someone until they are in college, or longer. That God has someone perfect for him, he needs to be patient.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Sounds like you have an awesome relationship with your son. I hope to "keep ours good" as he gets older. Sometimes, I wonder. aha ha. So,,,,,,,what age would you say the movie is for? How young would you allow seeing it? OR,,,,is it honestly for the age bracket of being able to "Procreate"....... RobinPatti Journey <pjpoo78363@...> wrote: I'm glad I took the plunge into home

schooling. My son is using the same pace books he was using at the school. But the parent's here are right, you can teach them things yourself. I even took my son, which is 17 to see that movie "Juno". And then discussed the movie with him, it was about a 16 year old girl getting pregnant. Although I didn't appreciate some of the things they said in the movie, that is probably how teenagers speak, or worse. But I let it be a teaching tool to show my son having sex too soon and for the wrong reasons is not a good thing. He has never had a girl friend and wants one real bad, like he sees other boys his age have. I tell him he has plenty of time to find a nice girl that will treat him good, a lot of people don't find someone until they are in college, or longer. That God has someone perfect for him, he needs

to be patient. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

age 15 told in confidence a so called friend that he liked a girl in the school & later that so called friend told the girl that liked him. The girl said,"he is so ugly" at least that was what the so called friend told him. 's feelings were so hurt. I told him that he will get a nice girl & he wasn't anywhere being ugly. She was ugly for saying that...if she really did. I told him somewhere there is a girl that is waiting for him. Kids can be so cruel. Take care,Betty Patti Journey <pjpoo78363@...> wrote: I'm glad I took the plunge into home schooling. My son is using the same pace books he was using at the school. But the parent's here are right, you can teach them things yourself. I even took my son, which is 17 to see that movie "Juno". And then discussed the movie with him, it was about a 16 year old girl getting pregnant. Although I didn't appreciate some of the things they said in the movie, that is probably how teenagers speak, or worse. But I let it be a teaching tool to show my son having sex too soon and for the wrong reasons is not a good thing. He has never had a girl friend and wants one real bad, like he sees other boys his age have. I tell him he

has plenty of time to find a nice girl that will treat him good, a lot of people don't find someone until they are in college, or longer. That God has someone perfect for him, he needs to be patient. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Not much of a friend.

Re: ( ) most things can be a learning tool for our asperger kiddos

age 15 told in confidence a so called friend that he liked a girl in the school & later that so called friend told the girl that liked him. The girl said,"he is so ugly" at least that was what the so called friend told him. 's feelings were so hurt. I told him that he will get a nice girl & he wasn't anywhere being ugly. She was ugly for saying that...if she really did. I told him somewhere there is a girl that is waiting for him. Kids can be so cruel.

Take care,Betty

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.