RemedySpot.com

Re: LOL - I have magic that I didn't know about

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Rose,

I have found this to be true with any kids. lol

( ) LOL - I have magic that I didn't know about

On this long weekend, I'm trying to keep the kids busy to stay out of trouble. (with each other). I told them tonight, we can all go see that movie "JUNO". my daughter already knew about it and wanted to go. while I was making lunch. they were fighting over a ball. we have tons of balls, but they both chose that one ball. then they were running in the family room with the dog, then fighting over the dog, then fighting over the chair, then over everything else. I said, if you both don't stop fighting, we won't go to see that movie. (didn't care) they continued to argue anyway while I was cleaning up after lunch. nothing worked. EXCEPT - I told my son to clean the dining room table & take the garbage out. My daughter, I told her to take the dog for a walk and hang up all her coats. things started to get so quiet, when I turned around, the kids were quiet and gone!. they went to their rooms, shut

the door and were quiet as a mouse. I found the trick !!! magic words are: CLEAN SOMETHING, ANYTHING.... LOL, you name it, and kids disappear...the endRose.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

LOL, so your saying I don't have the magic? hahahahahahahahahaPatti Journey <pjpoo78363@...> wrote: Rose, I have found this to be true with any kids. lol ( ) LOL - I have magic that I didn't know about On this long weekend, I'm trying to keep the kids busy to stay out of trouble. (with each other). I told them tonight, we can all go see that movie "JUNO". my daughter already knew about it and wanted to go. while I was making lunch. they were fighting over a ball. we have tons of balls, but they both chose that one ball. then they were running in the family room with the dog, then fighting over the dog, then fighting over the chair, then over everything else. I said, if you both don't stop fighting, we won't go to see that movie. (didn't care) they continued to argue anyway while I was cleaning up after lunch. nothing worked. EXCEPT - I told my son to clean the dining room table & take the

garbage out. My daughter, I told her to take the dog for a walk and hang up all her coats. things started to get so quiet, when I turned around, the kids were quiet and gone!. they went to their rooms, shut the door and were quiet as a mouse. I found the trick !!! magic words are: CLEAN SOMETHING, ANYTHING.... LOL, you name it, and kids disappear...the endRose. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

That happens here too.

Jolinna

Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2008 1:32 PM

Subject: ( ) LOL -

I have magic that I didn't know about

On this long weekend, I'm trying to keep the kids busy

to stay out of

trouble. (with each other). I told them tonight, we can all go see

that movie " JUNO " .

my daughter already knew about it and wanted to go.

while I was making lunch. they were fighting over a ball. we have

tons of balls, but they both chose that one ball. then they were

running in the family room with the dog, then fighting over the dog,

then fighting over the chair, then over everything else. I said, if

you both don't stop fighting, we won't go to see that movie. (didn't

care) they continued to argue anyway while I was cleaning up after

lunch. nothing worked. EXCEPT - I told my son to clean the dining

room table & take the garbage out. My daughter, I told her to take the

dog for a walk and hang up all her coats.

things started to get so quiet, when I turned around, the kids were

quiet and gone!. they went to their rooms, shut the door and were

quiet as a mouse. I found the trick !!! magic words are: CLEAN

SOMETHING, ANYTHING.... LOL, you name it, and kids disappear...

the end

Rose.

ROFLJolinna <jolinna@...> wrote: That happens here too. Jolinna From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of beachbodytan2002Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2008 1:32 PM Subject: ( ) LOL - I have magic that I didn't know about On this long weekend, I'm trying to keep the kids busy to stay out of trouble. (with each other). I told them tonight, we can all go see that movie "JUNO". my daughter already knew about it and wanted to go. while I was making lunch. they were fighting over a ball. we have tons of balls, but they both chose that one ball. then they were running in the family room with the dog, then fighting over the dog, then fighting over the chair, then over everything else. I said, if you both don't stop fighting, we won't go to see that movie. (didn't care) they

continued to argue anyway while I was cleaning up after lunch. nothing worked. EXCEPT - I told my son to clean the dining room table & take the garbage out. My daughter, I told her to take the dog for a walk and hang up all her coats. things started to get so quiet, when I turned around, the kids were quiet and gone!. they went to their rooms, shut the door and were quiet as a mouse. I found the trick !!! magic words are: CLEAN SOMETHING, ANYTHING.... LOL, you name it, and kids disappear...the endRose.

I love it!!!!!beachbodytan2002 <beachbodytan2002@...> wrote: On this long weekend, I'm trying to keep the kids busy to stay out of trouble. (with each other). I told them tonight, we can all go see that movie "JUNO". my daughter already knew about it and wanted to go. while I was making lunch. they were fighting over a ball. we have tons of balls, but they both chose that one ball. then they were running in the family room with the dog, then fighting over the dog, then fighting over the chair, then over everything else. I

said, if you both don't stop fighting, we won't go to see that movie. (didn't care) they continued to argue anyway while I was cleaning up after lunch. nothing worked. EXCEPT - I told my son to clean the dining room table & take the garbage out. My daughter, I told her to take the dog for a walk and hang up all her coats. things started to get so quiet, when I turned around, the kids were quiet and gone!. they went to their rooms, shut the door and were quiet as a mouse. I found the trick !!! magic words are: CLEAN SOMETHING, ANYTHING.... LOL, you name it, and kids disappear...the endRose.

aren't we smart... Usually my kids run for the hills when I mention cleaning up anything!! I do the same thing, they(19 yo males) will bug me for a game and I'll say well as soon as the bathroom downstairs (theirs, YUCK!!) is clean, clothes put away etc... I'll think about it. some days it works and some days it doesn't. One day they wanted a game and I hastily wrote down on a piece of scrap paper... clean your bthrm, put dirty dishes in the dishwasher, vacuum upstairs, put away clean clothes in washrm, pick up all trash downstairs..(.empty cans, candy wrappers etc.) I told them to initial and put a check by it as they finished.... By golly when I got home they had it done, not to my standards... but I bragged and said see I KNEW you could do all these things, now I won't have to worry about you going to college so much. One of them said something to the effect of course we can do it, we just don't like to... I on the other hand love to clean house HA HA NOT>> so I guess with mine it depends on how much they want something... and it was everything I could do NOT to go and vacuum behind them... dang that got wordy...but usually I'm complaining so I wanted to share something good for once ;) . TONI

On this long weekend, I'm trying to keep the kids busy to stay out of trouble. (with each other). I told them tonight, we can all go see that movie "JUNO". my daughter already knew about it and wanted to go. while I was making lunch. they were fighting over a ball. we have tons of balls, but they both chose that one ball. then they were running in the family room with the dog, then fighting over the dog, then fighting over the chair, then over everything else. I said, if you both don't stop fighting, we won't go to see that movie. (didn't care) they continued to argue anyway while I was cleaning up after lunch. nothing worked. EXCEPT - I told my son to clean the dining room table & take the garbage out. My daughter, I told her to take the dog for a walk and hang up all her coats. things started to get so quiet, when I turned around, the kids were quiet and gone!. they went to their rooms, shut the door and were quiet as a mouse. I found the trick !!! magic words are: CLEAN SOMETHING, ANYTHING.... LOL, you name it, and kids disappear...the endRose.

This is a great place to let off steam and get advice and comfort from each other, I hope people don't stop complaining, etc. because everyone needs someone to talk to whether it is sad or happy. Don't be afraid to speak your mind and tell us what is going on in your life or your childs. That is what this site is all about. I wish I had never made my sad comment now.

On this long weekend, I'm trying to keep the kids busy to stay out of trouble. (with each other). I told them tonight, we can all go see that movie "JUNO". my daughter already knew about it and wanted to go. while I was making lunch. they were fighting over a ball. we have tons of balls, but they both chose that one ball. then they were running in the family room with the dog, then fighting over the dog, then fighting over the chair, then over everything else. I said, if you both don't stop fighting, we won't go to see that movie. (didn't care) they continued to argue anyway while I was cleaning up after lunch. nothing worked. EXCEPT - I told my son to clean the dining room table & take the garbage out. My daughter, I told her to take the dog for a walk and hang up all her coats. things started to get so quiet, when I turned around, the kids were quiet and gone!. they went to their rooms, shut

the door and were quiet as a mouse. I found the trick !!! magic words are: CLEAN SOMETHING, ANYTHING.... LOL, you name it, and kids disappear...the endRose.

Hey Toni, good work! Those boys of yours are pretty smart! And you're pretty crafty yourself. You knew just how to play them. Heh heh. Keep it up! LizOn Jan 21, 2008, at 11:51 AM, Toni wrote:aren't we smart... Usually my kids run for the hills when I mention cleaning up anything!! I do the same thing, they(19 yo males) will bug me for a game and I'll say well as soon as the bathroom downstairs (theirs, YUCK!!) is clean, clothes put away etc... I'll think about it. some days it works and some days it doesn't. One day they wanted a game and I hastily wrote down on a piece of scrap paper... clean your bthrm, put dirty dishes in the dishwasher, vacuum upstairs, put away clean clothes in washrm, pick up all trash downstairs..(.empty cans, candy wrappers etc.) I told them to initial and put a check by it as they finished.... By golly when I got home they had it done, not to my standards... but I bragged and said see I KNEW you could do all these things, now I won't have to worry about you going to college so much. One of them said something to the effect of course we can do it, we just don't like to... I on the other hand love to clean house HA HA NOT>> so I guess with mine it depends on how much they want something... and it was everything I could do NOT to go and vacuum behind them... dang that got wordy...but usually I'm complaining so I wanted to share something good for once ;) . TONI

Patti - I don't think anyone is bothered by posts that are sad/somewhat negative/etc... That's our reality. We're not dealin' w/ sunshine and roses all of the time, you know . I do think it's good for people to post positive messages too though when we get "wins". Helps keep us all balanced and gives us hope. If it was all negative or all positive, it wouldn't seem like true "help" because it wouldn't be reflective of our lives.