RemedySpot.com

toilet paper

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My son has been doing this for many years, I don't know how long it has been. He is 17 now. He is on Prozac and another med to help with his temper right now. I have not noticed if meds have helped slow this down or not. Was never looking for that. I just thought this was always going to be this way, now you have me thinking. lol He has been on several different meds for depression and his temper.

I am home schooling him now as of last Thursday, so I will be taking him off of his meds slowly as he may not need them anymore now that he doesn't have to deal with the people that used to tease him. The best thing for you to do is talk to the doctor about it, it may just be an obession, a medication may help your child.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Our son has always worried about germs and cleanliness. He never wanted to participate in any activity that would get him dirty or sticky even as a very young child. He has always showered after a BM and if there is not a shower he can and will hold it until we get home. His body is on such a schedule now that we are rarely out of the house when he needs to have a BM. We have never tried treatment for these things.

HopeStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Hope,My NT daughter didn't like to get dirty, either. When she was about 2, for some reason, it was important to me that she learn to enjoy the sandbox. So I set about to "condition" her. I set her up on the deck with a wash basin full of oatmeal and a couple of pails and a shovel, and let her go to it. She was a bit puzzled, but had fun scooping oatmeal from one bucket into another. When she got used to that, I switched her to cornmeal and repeated the sequence. And finally, I introduced the sand. Voila. No more squeamishness about sand. (Don't ask me why it was so important to me that she play in the sandbox...)LizOn Jan 22, 2008, at 9:30 PM, jade2674@... wrote:Our son has always worried about germs and cleanliness. He never wanted to participate in any activity that would get him dirty or sticky even as a very young child. He has always showered after a BM and if there is not a shower he can and will hold it until we get home. His body is on such a schedule now that we are rarely out of the house when he needs to have a BM. We have never tried treatment for these things. Hope