RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM] Re: my son does this weird thing with his eyes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My son had this behavior and he was having temporal lobe seizures. They are similar to absence seizure and last no more than a second or so. He had to see a neurologist and have a sleep-deprived EEG to have it diagnosed. Once he was put on depakote, he was fine.

Donna

( ) my son does this weird thing with his eyes> > > > > Hi,My son's asperger's issues have become so overwheleming lately. It is like a switch went off after the holiday break. He has ilke 3-4 fixations daily. One thing he does that I can't stand is something with his eyes. He has always had good eye contact as far as I know but over the past year we noticed he kind of doesn't look right in our eyes. When he seems to be drifting into a thought it looks like one eye moves over and he is looking at something other than our eyes. It is weird to explain, i don't mean you can see his eye ball move over. it's like if you stare at the spot in between the eyes. does anyone know what i am talking about? i really hope so. it is making me nuts. i don't want him to do that to anyone, people will get annoyed and think he isn't listening or that he is strange. > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________>