RemedySpot.com

Need Advise

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

you'll have to forgive me but I have absolutely no idea what you just said.

what is your diagnosis?

tezack2003 <no_reply > wrote:

Hi All

Ive been to the doctor today and asked at what point a person recieves

treatment in the UK - i was told when your levels reach 7 treatment

might be considered.

Could i ask at what levels people on here have recieved treatment.

Thanks all

Terry

---------------------------------

Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on,

when.

Guest guest

Terry,

What are your current levels?

Your doctor is incorrect.

Nick

Nick O'Hara

Author: The Testosterone Deficiency Centre

www.androids.org.uk

Associate Editor

The Testicular Cancer Resource Centre

www.acor.org/tcrc

Need Advise

Hi All

Ive been to the doctor today and asked at what point a person recieves

treatment in the UK - i was told when your levels reach 7 treatment might be

considered.

Could i ask at what levels people on here have recieved treatment.

Thanks all

Terry

Guest guest

Typically when you become symptomatic or possess symptoms of

depression, anxiety, occasional mood swings, heat flashes and can't

figure out what's wrong, these are tell tale signs of the effects of

low testosterone. It's what prompted me to see a doctor, these ugly

symptoms.

Bear in mind that you can have these symptoms and have something

else wrong with you. If you're not symptomatic, even with a low

testosterone level, I wouldn't recommend supplements.

Secondly, you have to find a doctor that will give you a proper

diagnosis. Then this doctor may try a number of alternatives to test

its effectiveness. I tried patches and gels before switching to

injections. Oral androgens are not available in the US. I struggled

through this time too, trying to find out what works.

I don't know what the scale is referred to in the US but low normal

is about 300 and high normal is about 1100. I don't know what scale

is used in the UK. You guys may have a different method of measuring

testosterone levels altogether.

So when you mentioned the number 7, that kind of threw me a curve. I

have no familiarity with any of these processes in the UK.

• 9 months later...
Guest guest

Hi

Need advise on how to handle a situation. My 10 yrs old boy was

talking with some kids that just moved to our neighborhood. They

disagreed on how to pronouce " Sega " . I was not home. I usually sit

outsite the house and watch their interaction. Anyway, it got into a

heated discussion and my kid either pinch her face or hit her. I am

not sure. She and her brother went home and now they are not allowed

to play with my kid. Of course, he knows he did a wrong thing and

now his sorry and sad. He did apologize to the girl that same day.

So, I am planning to take him to the house and apologize to the

mother to see if this will smooth things and I am not sure if to go

into the details of his Asperger's. I have mixed feelings they either

understand or he is label the street freak. I am so tired of this

stress. Yesterday I found a poem he wrote for school. It was very

sweel until I got to the part where he wishes to have a brother. It

broke my heart because I know how lonely he is.

Ide

Guest guest

Sounds so familiar! This has happened to my son. His good friend

was teasing him down at the lake swinging a fishing pole with a hook

on it over my son's head. His friend was sort of showing off to the

other older kids. They all laughed. My son came running home crying

and terrified and did not understand why his friend who is older

would do this to him. Now this friend goes to Catholic School and has

a wonderful family. I called the mom to explain what happened. I

was hysterical. I have so much stress that I could not hold it

together but I did tell her not to go down and embarrass her son in

front of everyone....but would she please talk to him.

Well, guess what, my son is NO LOnGER allowed to go to their house.

He is the " Bad " one.

Then a couple of months ago, he and his other good friend B and B's

sister's and his other's friend's sister were hanging out by the

lake. I thought wow....great. Next thing I know is B's father comes

over and says I son exposed himself. I almost crawled under the

table. When he called the boys in....B says to his dad, Dad, sis did

it first. She does it all the time. Phew...pressure off for a

minute. Then we speak to them about this and it is brought up that

hit the other girl (his other friend's sister). said he

was pushing her away becuase she was punching him and kicking him

because he said something about her brother. claims he did not

hit her. I don't know the truth to that...but I do know my son has

never hit anyone. Anyways, he and his friend have made up but he

has to sneak down to our house???? can NEVER go up there! His

friend's mother who I liked just walks by me and never waves or

stops. I feel like I forgive and forget...why can't she...we are

both Christian and isn't that what it says for us to do in the

Bible??? So, I try not to let it bother me even though it does. I

let this boy in becuase he is good for and now sort of

understands him...(he is 15 and my son is 12).

Anyways, do you think I should mail a letter and information on

Asperger's too?

It is such an awful feeling when a parent forbids their children to

play with ours....makes me feel like I have a monster for a child.

-- In , " haackia " <haackia@...> wrote:

>

> Hi

>

> Need advise on how to handle a situation. My 10 yrs old boy was

> talking with some kids that just moved to our neighborhood. They

> disagreed on how to pronouce " Sega " . I was not home. I usually

sit

> outsite the house and watch their interaction. Anyway, it got into

a

> heated discussion and my kid either pinch her face or hit her. I

am

> not sure. She and her brother went home and now they are not

allowed

> to play with my kid. Of course, he knows he did a wrong thing and

> now his sorry and sad. He did apologize to the girl that same day.

>

> So, I am planning to take him to the house and apologize to the

> mother to see if this will smooth things and I am not sure if to go

> into the details of his Asperger's. I have mixed feelings they

either

> understand or he is label the street freak. I am so tired of this

> stress. Yesterday I found a poem he wrote for school. It was very

> sweel until I got to the part where he wishes to have a brother.

It

> broke my heart because I know how lonely he is.

>

> Ide

>

Guest guest

I cannot thank you enough for your advise. I just printed some information and I am going this afternoon to talk to her. To be sincere, I hate it and I don't want to do it. Kids are kids and they get into arguments. There was no blood or a scratch. But just like you I have people that don't even respond when you wave at them. I just pray that it really gets better when they get older.

Thanks.

Ide

( ) Re: Need Advise

Sounds so familiar! This has happened to my son. His good friend was teasing him down at the lake swinging a fishing pole with a hook on it over my son's head. His friend was sort of showing off to the other older kids. They all laughed. My son came running home crying and terrified and did not understand why his friend who is older would do this to him. Now this friend goes to Catholic School and has a wonderful family. I called the mom to explain what happened. I was hysterical. I have so much stress that I could not hold it together but I did tell her not to go down and embarrass her son in front of everyone.... but would she please talk to him.Well, guess what, my son is NO LOnGER allowed to go to their house. He is the "Bad" one. Then a couple of months ago, he and his other good friend B and B's sister's and his other's friend's sister were hanging out by the lake. I thought

wow....great. Next thing I know is B's father comes over and says I son exposed himself. I almost crawled under the table. When he called the boys in....B says to his dad, Dad, sis did it first. She does it all the time. Phew...pressure off for a minute. Then we speak to them about this and it is brought up that hit the other girl (his other friend's sister). said he was pushing her away becuase she was punching him and kicking him because he said something about her brother. claims he did not hit her. I don't know the truth to that...but I do know my son has never hit anyone. Anyways, he and his friend have made up but he has to sneak down to our house???? can NEVER go up there! His friend's mother who I liked just walks by me and never waves or stops. I feel like I forgive and forget...why can't she...we are both Christian and isn't that what it says for us to do in the

Bible??? So, I try not to let it bother me even though it does. I let this boy in becuase he is good for and now sort of understands him...(he is 15 and my son is 12). Anyways, do you think I should mail a letter and information on Asperger's too? It is such an awful feeling when a parent forbids their children to play with ours....makes me feel like I have a monster for a child.-- In , "haackia" <haackia@... > wrote:>> Hi> > Need advise on how to handle a situation. My 10 yrs old boy was > talking with some kids that just moved to our neighborhood. They > disagreed on how to pronouce "Sega". I was not home. I usually sit > outsite the house and watch their interaction. Anyway, it

got into a > heated discussion and my kid either pinch her face or hit her. I am > not sure. She and her brother went home and now they are not allowed > to play with my kid. Of course, he knows he did a wrong thing and > now his sorry and sad. He did apologize to the girl that same day.> > So, I am planning to take him to the house and apologize to the > mother to see if this will smooth things and I am not sure if to go > into the details of his Asperger's. I have mixed feelings they either > understand or he is label the street freak. I am so tired of this > stress. Yesterday I found a poem he wrote for school. It was very > sweel until I got to the part where he wishes to have a brother. It > broke my heart because I know how lonely he is.> > Ide>

Guest guest

Thank you so much Jan.

You know what the real problem is? Ignorance. Total and complete ignorance about what our children and our families face daily. Kids tease and are mean because it's what they are taught. Kids who are taught tolerance and kindness........tend not to be the ones who are mean to our children. The bible says, Train a child in the way he should go. When he grows older, he will not depart from it. You do the very best to train children while they are young. If a child who is neuro-typical, who is nasty, mean, manipulative..etc. That speaks a lot about their parents to me. If a parent doesn't allow their children to be around children who are different that also speaks volumes.

You can't teach people who don't want to be taught. Very sad for our children.

( ) Re: Need Advise> > > Sounds so familiar! This has happened to my son. His> good friend > was teasing him down at the lake

swinging a fishing> pole with a hook > on it over my son's head. His friend was sort of> showing off to the > other older kids. They all laughed. My son came> running home crying > and terrified and did not understand why his friend> who is older > would do this to him. Now this friend goes to> Catholic School and has > a wonderful family. I called the mom to explain what> happened. I > was hysterical. I have so much stress that I could> not hold it > together but I did tell her not to go down and> embarrass her son in > front of everyone.... but would she please talk to> him.> > Well, guess what, my son is NO LOnGER allowed to go> to their house. > He is the "Bad" one. > > Then a couple of months ago, he and his other good> friend B and B's > sister's and his other's friend's

sister were> hanging out by the > lake. I thought wow....great. Next thing I know is> B's father comes > over and says I son exposed himself. I almost> crawled under the > table. When he called the boys in....B says to his> dad, Dad, sis did > it first. She does it all the time. Phew...pressure> off for a > minute. Then we speak to them about this and it is> brought up that > hit the other girl (his other friend's> sister). said he > was pushing her away becuase she was punching him> and kicking him > because he said something about her brother. > claims he did not > hit her. I don't know the truth to that...but I do> know my son has > never hit anyone. Anyways, he and his friend have> made up but he > has to sneak down to our house???? can NEVER> go up there! His

> friend's mother who I liked just walks by me and> never waves or > stops. I feel like I forgive and forget...why can't> she...we are > both Christian and isn't that what it says for us to> do in the > Bible??? So, I try not to let it bother me even> though it does. I > let this boy in becuase he is good for and now> sort of > understands him...(he is 15 and my son is 12). > > Anyways, do you think I should mail a letter and> information on > Asperger's too? > > It is such an awful feeling when a parent forbids> their children to > play with ours....makes me feel like I have a> monster for a child.> > -- In , "haackia"> <haackia@... > wrote:> >> > Hi> > > > Need advise on how to handle a situation. My

10> yrs old boy was > > talking with some kids that just moved to our> neighborhood. === message truncated ===Janice RushenMom, Mentor, Wife, Teacher, Advocate, Accountant,Maid, Taxi, Shopper, Bulletin Board ArtistNanny, Crafter, Therapist, Friend, Sister, Aunt,Daughter, Grand-daughter, Personal Care Aide,Student, Believer, and Giver.____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

Guest guest

Good for you. Sounds like you don't need those neighbors as friends

anyways.

Your son sounds just like mine.. very sweet and kind... never mean to

anyone.

The problem w/ your neighbors is.. THEY ARE IDIOTS! Ha!

Janice

> >

> > Hi

> >

> > Need advise on how to handle a situation. My 10 yrs old boy was

> > talking with some kids that just moved to our neighborhood. They

> > disagreed on how to pronouce " Sega " . I was not home. I usually

> sit

> > outsite the house and watch their interaction. Anyway, it got

into

> a

> > heated discussion and my kid either pinch her face or hit her. I

> am

> > not sure. She and her brother went home and now they are not

> allowed

> > to play with my kid. Of course, he knows he did a wrong thing and

> > now his sorry and sad. He did apologize to the girl that same day.

> >

> > So, I am planning to take him to the house and apologize to the

> > mother to see if this will smooth things and I am not sure if to

go

> > into the details of his Asperger's. I have mixed feelings they

> either

> > understand or he is label the street freak. I am so tired of this

> > stress. Yesterday I found a poem he wrote for school. It was very

> > sweel until I got to the part where he wishes to have a brother.

> It

> > broke my heart because I know how lonely he is.

> >

> > Ide

> >

>

Guest guest

LOL Janice. Yes they are! Hopefully, I made it clear that they know I think they are idiots. I'm the type of person who never wants to say an unkind word to anyone. But, when you put a mama bear in a corner.................................:o) Even more so with our babies.

( ) Re: Need Advise

Good for you. Sounds like you don't need those neighbors as friends anyways.Your son sounds just like mine.. very sweet and kind... never mean to anyone.The problem w/ your neighbors is.. THEY ARE IDIOTS! Ha!Janice> >> > Hi> > > > Need advise on how to handle a situation. My 10 yrs old boy was > >

talking with some kids that just moved to our neighborhood. They > > disagreed on how to pronouce "Sega". I was not home. I usually > sit > > outsite the house and watch their interaction. Anyway, it got into > a > > heated discussion and my kid either pinch her face or hit her. I > am > > not sure. She and her brother went home and now they are not > allowed > > to play with my kid. Of course, he knows he did a wrong thing and > > now his sorry and sad. He did apologize to the girl that same day.> > > > So, I am planning to take him to the house and apologize to the > > mother to see if this will smooth things and I am not sure if to go > > into the details of his Asperger's. I have mixed feelings they > either > > understand or he is label the street freak. I am so tired of this > > stress.

Yesterday I found a poem he wrote for school. It was very > > sweel until I got to the part where he wishes to have a brother. > It > > broke my heart because I know how lonely he is.> > > > Ide> >>

• 2 years later...

The filler is practically insoluble in water, in acetone, in ethanol, in toluene, in dilute acids. I do not know if your wife can tolerate this filler, I would dissolve the tablet in water and bypass the filler altogether. Also I do not understand the following "180 caps cards 3-50 he d 153075."Sterling From: Tjerk Bouma <tjerkbouma@...>Subject: [low dose naltrexone] need adviselow dose naltrexone Date: Thursday, October 7, 2010, 6:27 AM

Hello, I got a question, my wife has RRMS and she got a prescription from her Neurologist (in the netherlands), so she took it to a local Compounding Pharmacy,from the hospital and they made 180 capsules of 1,5 mg using 6 50mg tablets Naltrexon HCL , 20.54g cellulosum microcryst ph102, 180 caps cards 3-50 he d 153075.

I urgent need advise if they made it the right way , or if we should get this capsules from skip pharmacy or another compounder?

please let me know.

thanks,

Jack Boumathe Netherlands