RemedySpot.com

Please Help!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well I was on 0ral steriods and told tto start L.D.N three days after I finish.Went back on 4.5 straight away no problems.

Clare.

[low dose naltrexone] Re: Please Help!!!

i am sorry i cannot help you.i hope someone will help you soon.try to go through old messages.i am sure you will find some answers.try to use the search function also>> > Hi My sister was finding LDN helpful but unfortunately she experienced increase in numbness and weakness and was admitted to hospital for steroid/Immunoglobin treatment. She wants to get back to LDN, following are the questions we are strugelling with and will deeply appreciate any help> > 1) How soon one should restart LDN post treatment (i.e how much time one should wait for the effect of the steroid/Immunoglobin to fade)> > 2) Should one start right away from 3/4.5 mg or from 1.5 mg and gradually move up Egarly waiting for help. Personal experience of people will be of immense help. Regards,Sonu India > __________________________________________________________> Video: Get a glimpse of the latest in Cricket, Bollywood, News and Fashion. Only on MSN videos.> http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-in>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.3/1390 - Release Date: 21/04/2008 16:23

Guest guest

Clare,Thanks, I find out in about 3 hours if my doc is going to prescribe it for me. I am not taking no for an answer. I will be in control of my treatment. I have the right to make this decision. I will let you know how it goes.Ronda [low dose naltrexone] Re: Please Help!!!

i am sorry i cannot help you.i hope someone will help you soon.try to go through old messages.i am sure you will find some answers.try to use the search function also>> > Hi My sister was finding LDN helpful but unfortunately she experienced increase in numbness and weakness and was admitted to hospital for steroid/Immunoglobi n treatment. She wants to get back to LDN, following are the questions we are strugelling with and will deeply appreciate any help> > 1) How soon one should restart LDN post treatment (i.e how much time one should wait for the effect of the steroid/Immunoglobi n to fade)> > 2) Should one start right away from 3/4.5 mg or from 1.5 mg and gradually move up Egarly waiting for help. Personal experience of people will be of immense help. Regards,Sonu India > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Video: Get a glimpse of the latest in Cricket, Bollywood, News and Fashion. Only on MSN videos.> http://video. msn.com/? mkt=en-in>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.3/1390 - Release Date: 21/04/2008 16:23