Rate this topic

Guest guest

My 12 yo (13 next week) is always so angry. She has been this way for

years, not just during puberty. In the morning I give her St 's

Wort, MetalloClear (for copper toxicity), a probiotic for yeast, Omega,

Calcium, Iron and Zinc. At night she gets 5HTP, MetalloClear,

probiotic, and Proboulardi (for yeast).

We've tried GF and CF for years.

I give up. She is always angry, now she's losing friends at school.

Any ideas, besides letting her lose all her friends?

The only good thing that's come of this supplement regimen is that her

grades are up, but her memory is worse. I assume it's from stress???

She also complains of always being tired. Her blood tests came back

normal, even for thyroid.

Sounds exactly like me earlier this year. I even got an ADD diagnosis. It

was candida! Irritable, felt stupid (brain fog), forgetful, can't

concentrate, etc.

If you never gave her anti-yeast supplements I would definitely try that. I

don't think probiotics alone kill yeast (unless it's a certain strain) - it

helps it from overgrowing. GSE, Candidase, and Candex are some supplements

you can try. LMK if you need info on GSE dosage. I saw improvement with my

irritability the very next day after GSE! My brain fog has lifted, and I can

actually read a book in a noisy room now. :-)

What kind of omega? Imbalance of 3, 6, and 9 can cause problems too, so if

it started after the omega supplement I would discontinue it.

And maybe even a good multivitamin?

Hi

I'm not sure this will help but it might be worth leaving the Iron

out of the Supps.

I don't know what metalloclear contains but if copper toxic then as

well as zinc. molybdenum and milkthistle may help and possibly

taurine.

I have read that taurine and glycine together (which may also help

with the copper toxicity) can be calming but then there are so many

things that claim to be calming and few prove to be, but it may be

worth ago as you might kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Kenny

> My 12 yo (13 next week) is always so angry. She has been this way

for

> years, not just during puberty. In the morning I give her St

's

> Wort, MetalloClear (for copper toxicity), a probiotic for yeast,

Omega,

> Calcium, Iron and Zinc. At night she gets 5HTP, MetalloClear,

> probiotic, and Proboulardi (for yeast).

>

> We've tried GF and CF for years.

>

> I give up. She is always angry, now she's losing friends at school.

>

> Any ideas, besides letting her lose all her friends?

>

> The only good thing that's come of this supplement regimen is that

her

> grades are up, but her memory is worse. I assume it's from

stress???

> She also complains of always being tired. Her blood tests came

back

> normal, even for thyroid.

>

>

>

• 1 year later...

Therapy or at least talking to the therapist will help. It will help you as much as your daughter, as you will have someone to give you ideas to try to solve the problems. Also, the therapist should be able to tell you if he/she thinks the anger can be controlled with behavioral methods alone, or if she may need referred to a pyschiatrist for additional help and possible medication.

You definitely can't handle it by yourself, you do need some outside help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suzanne

suzmarkwood@...

From: sgillio917 <sgillio917@...>Subject: ( ) Anger issues Date: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 10:49 AM

Hello, I am new to this support group or any support group for that matter. My daughter was diagnosed with aspergers @ 3. She is now 10 going on 11 and I am having such difficulty getting her to control her anger and angry outbursts. She has been mainstreamed in school and receives services for math and reading. I have considered putting her in therapy and am at a loss of what to do to help her. Does any one have any suggestions?

I know exactly what you are talking about. I can't go to the store without mine acting out because he can't get what he wants and throws a total temper tantrum and hits my younger son and then its on. I try stopping it but it does not good because we are in public and people don't understand. Soo I'm with all of you. . I need a pen pal or someone who understands and won't say. "I had 4 kids and I could do it" my mother. She didn't have one with aspergers odd adhd bipolar. So she don't understand. Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom: Jadczak <bjadczak@...>Sender: Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 13:04:40 -0700 (PDT)< >Reply Subject: Re: ( ) Re: Anger issues I think we could ave a support group just for those of us trying to deal with anger in our kids - it seems to be such a big topic - the problem is our local support group has childcare and when you put a bunch of our kids in teh room together, they can get on each other's nerves and it is hard to talk when you keep having to check on your son exploding in the next room. That is why this works so good Hi there & welcome!My name is and my son AJ is 13. At age 7 he was dx'd w/ Aspergers and at age 11 started Lithium as he became suicidal. He hasn't officially been dx'd bipolar but has most of the traits.He too has EXTREME anger issues and has toddler meltdowns over absolutely everything. Getting this kid to brush his teeth is even a battle. My son is able to hold it together during school but is like a little pressure cooker and explodes once he gets home. He too is mainstreamed in school, only going to resource for math and english. He started middle school this year and it's been a very hard change for all of us. We're still looking for answers and I'm still reading & reading trying to figure out what may work for our household.I would love to email back and forth about things that do and don't work for us. If you're your interested in being a pen pal my email is kristenwallen@...Hang in there :)>> Hello, I am new to this support group or any support group for that matter. My daughter was diagnosed with aspergers @ 3. She is now 10 going on 11 and I amhaving such difficulty getting her to control her anger and angry outbursts. She has been mainstreamed in school and receives services for math and reading. I have considered putting her in therapy and am at a loss of what to do to help her. Does any one have any suggestions?>

I have so much. You might think I'm crazy too. Hahaha Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom: "" <kristenwallen@...>Sender: Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 21:40:29 -0000< >Reply Subject: ( ) Re: Anger issues I too would love to wright back in forth about our chaotic lives ;)for some reason the board blocks our email addresses so here's mine " broken down " so it wont be blocked....it's kristenwallen (at) dot com > > >> > > Hello, I am new to this support group or any support group for that matter. My daughter was diagnosed with aspergers @ 3. She is now 10 going on 11 and I am having such difficulty getting her to control her anger and angry outbursts. She has been mainstreamed in school and receives services for math and reading. I have considered putting her in therapy and am at a loss of what to do to help her. Does any one have any suggestions?> > >> > > >>

Hello All,

I am trying to start a support group for parents the issues that we talk about here. I am in San Diego. If anyone lives here and is interested please contact me; cathleen.veloria@...

I would love to be able to chat person to person.

Cathleen

From: Jadczak <bjadczak@...> Sent: Fri, October 15, 2010 1:04:40 PMSubject: Re: ( ) Re: Anger issues

I think we could ave a support group just for those of us trying to deal with anger in our kids - it seems to be such a big topic - the problem is our local support group has childcare and when you put a bunch of our kids in teh room together, they can get on each other's nerves and it is hard to talk when you keep having to check on your son exploding in the next room. That is why this works so good

Hi there & welcome!My name is and my son AJ is 13. At age 7 he was dx'd w/ Aspergers and at age 11 started Lithium as he became suicidal. He hasn't officially been dx'd bipolar but has most of the traits.He too has EXTREME anger issues and has toddler meltdowns over absolutely everything. Getting this kid to brush his teeth is even a battle. My son is able to hold it together during school but is like a little pressure cooker and explodes once he gets home. He too is mainstreamed in school, only going to resource for math and english. He started middle school this year and it's been a very hard change for all of us. We're still looking for answers and I'm still reading & reading trying to figure out what may work for our household.I would love to email back and forth about things that do and don't work for us. If you're your interested in being a pen pal my email is kristenwallen@...Hang in there :)>> Hello, I am new to this support group or any support group for that matter. My daughter was diagnosed with aspergers @ 3. She is now 10 going on 11 and I am having such difficulty getting her to control her anger and angry outbursts. She has been mainstreamed in school and receives services for math and reading. I have considered putting

her in therapy and am at a loss of what to do to help her. Does any one have any suggestions?>