RemedySpot.com

Bony Hands...was Dates ok and arthritis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm 21 and have had bony overgrowths in my wrists since I was 12 or so. My families chiropractor told me my hands looked like I was a very old women who kneaded bread all her life when I was 16. I never ever thought it had to do with candida!!!.....wowzers! I have only experienced pain in my wrist over the years and not really anywhere else. I'm so thankful I'm doing something about my candida issues now. Thanks for mentioning this... Vick Whitefish MT -------Thanks--I will! The arthritis at this time is more than just pain, it is also large bony overgrowths on my wrists, knuckles, knees, and feet, and this has happened only over about 6 months time. My hands look like I'm about 80 and I'm only 40! So I really hope that if it's candida or if it's something else that is causing the arthirtis, I hope the diet and whole program will

make a difference either way with the arthritis. I'm trying to cover all my bases. -------

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.