RemedySpot.com

Polymyalgia rheumatica

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Celia, DR C F Wildervanck (drcfw@...) reported a therapeutic approach to this illness on 5/4/2002, He may have a copy of his original email (it is in the therapy advice manual) or even better a later update. Email and if you want a copy of the 5/5 1 page doc following your exchange with , send me your fax no. Barry at QWC

Guest guest

Thank you very much Barry. I am a newish QXCI practitioner (since Jan 2003) so did not belong to this group at that time. I will investigate further in the hope I do not have to bother you for the fax.

Celia

In a message dated 04/04/03 20:19:12 GMT Daylight Time, quantumwellness@... writes:

Celia, DR C F Wildervanck (drcfw@...) reported a therapeutic approach to this illness on 5/4/2002, He may have a copy of his original email (it is in the therapy advice manual) or even better a later update. Email and if you want a copy of the 5/5 1 page doc following your exchange with , send me your fax no. Barry at QWC

• 4 years later...