RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Betaine HCl with added Pepsin-- suggest a brand and taking while nursing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes, we do the HCL. From what I have read all HCL is the same because It is nonpatentable.

No need to take an expensive brand. Since this is a natural substance that our own (healthy) bodies make there is no problem for nursing or pregnant mothers in taking this.

I think what Dr. McBride says about HCL is VERY important and key to getting everyone to digest there food. That information alone was worth the price of the book.

Everyone in our household is taking supplemental HCL.

Shari

-- [ ] Re: Betaine HCl with added Pepsin-- suggest a brand and taking while nursing

When taking HCl, it is important to take it a few minutes into the meal. You want you body to produce its own HCl, and then your oral dose supplements that; if you take it at the beginning of the meal, the body tends to not produce as much on its own. And, as I stated before, it's important to determine your individual need as everyone is different.

Anne

[ ] Re: Betaine HCl with added Pepsin-- suggest a brand and taking while nursing

Thank you! This is exactly the kind of info I was looking for!On Jan 19, 2008 2:16 PM, Anne Fischer-Silva <afischersilva@...

> wrote:

When taking HCl, it is important to take it a few minutes into the meal. You want you body to produce its own HCl, and then your oral dose supplements that; if you take it at the beginning of the meal, the body tends to not produce as much on its own. And, as I stated before, it's important to determine your individual need as everyone is different.

Anne