RemedySpot.com

Honey and Ghee--- WAS honey

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Apparently after looking into this on other sites, honey and ghee should not be of equal parts. You should eat more ghee than honey if you are trying to gain weight but do not eat them both in equal amounts. I find the food combining site that you posted very interesting. Also, the site explains that when honey is cooked it changes the molecules to a "non homogenized glue that adheres to the mucous membranes and clogs subtle channels, producing toxins. Raw honey is nectar, Cooked Honey is poison." Makes me never want to buy cooked honey again! Schmid <jschmid2007@...> wrote: Likewise, it also says that one should be careful in mixing honey and

ghee.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Well, that's true. Most cleansing and healing programs, those that are targeting parasites, candida, bowel inflammations, etc. exclude sweeteners. It's natural to seek alternatives for our sweet tooth, but the goal is to eat as little of that as possible. One hundred years ago, a sweet 'treat' was a rare occurrence and their sweeteners were relatively unrefined, by today's standards.

I think that's a interesting question: how much sweet is acceptable?

Anne

[ ] Re:Honey and Ghee--- WAS honey

Well then, that would preclude baking anything sweet on GAPS, becausehoney is the only allowed sweetener! Sue V.