RemedySpot.com

Re: Sharing Information ~ Breast Cancer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lynne:

Please explain how I can find the Amazon Listserv.

Thank You,

Pam

> Pam,

>

> You might also be interested in the Amazon Listserv which deals with

> Alternative Therapies for Breast Cancer.

>

> Best,

> Lynne

Hi Pam, I read your story and I think it is just about the most horrifying story I could ever read. You still have Cancer cells and you're not doing anything about it? I would surely do as much as I could to get rid of them. This was definitely Malpractice because the Doctor never asked about any of your problems before the Flap Surgery. Could you have just had a Lumpectomy and been well? My Cousin had that plus Radiation. I do have a friend who had the flap surgery about 8 or 9 years ago and she hasn't had any problems. Everything went well for her and still is. Your case is a case of malpractice. I don't trust doctors most of the time, but please go and try to get rid of the rest of the Cancer cells. It is a matter of Life and Death.

Please know I will be Praying for You.

God Bless You,

Hi, Lynne:

You can find my story at: http://199.45.69.176/tony/Flap/index.html

It is an example of the " cut, burn and poison " that the Allopathic monopoly does

to women.

They tell women that they have to have mastectomies. Then they sell them breast

reconstructions, using breast implants or " natural " tissue flaps.

The medical community makes billions of dollars from mutilating, crippling, and

poisoning women.

No one can stop them. Breast Implant victims have been fighting for a decade to

stop Silicone implants.

But, the FDA still allows Silicone Implants to be placed in breast cancer

patients.

Women believe that they need mastectomies. Then they are sold reconstructions.

The women's bodies are mutilated and they are left disabled, but the doctors

continue to sell these operations because they want the women's insurance money.

I could have just had some radiation for my tumor, and gone on with my life --

changing my diet, etc.

But, now I am disabled and they spread my cancer. The disabling condition only

worsen, each day.

There is no one who can stop the medical community from doing this to women.

There are alternatives to mastectomy, chemo, radiation and tamoxifen.

That is what I am researching. I post the information on the that I

moderate.

I am familiar with Dr. 's use of natural alternatives. I believe one of

them is the use of black walnuts.

It is my understanding that no fungus grows under walnut trees. It cancer is

related to fungus, then it would make sense that walnuts would help fight

cancer.

Fugus is what Doug Kaufmann works on. I am waiting for his new book to come out.

I have taken charge of my own health, with the help of Dr. Stoll. Dr. Stoll has

a bulletin board where anyone can ask questions.

Dr. Stoll lost his medical license for using alternative medicine.

We have to be our own doctors and take charge of our health. But, if Codex

becomes the law of the U.S., people will not be allowed to use alternative

remedies.

Thanks,

Pam

> Pam,

>

> Please tell me where I can find your story among the several groups listed.

> Thanks, Lynne

what is dr stoll's bulletin board?

Re: Sharing Information ~ Breast Cancer

Hi, Lynne:You can find my story at: http://199.45.69.176/tony/Flap/index.html It is an example of the "cut, burn and poison" that the Allopathic monopoly does to women.They tell women that they have to have mastectomies. Then they sell them breast reconstructions, using breast implants or "natural" tissue flaps.The medical community makes billions of dollars from mutilating, crippling, and poisoning women.No one can stop them. Breast Implant victims have been fighting for a decade to stop Silicone implants.But, the FDA still allows Silicone Implants to be placed in breast cancer patients.Women believe that they need mastectomies. Then they are sold reconstructions.The women's bodies are mutilated and they are left disabled, but the doctors continue to sell these operations because they want the women's insurance money.I could have just had some radiation for my tumor, and gone on with my life -- changing my diet, etc.But, now I am disabled and they spread my cancer. The disabling condition only worsen, each day.There is no one who can stop the medical community from doing this to women.There are alternatives to mastectomy, chemo, radiation and tamoxifen.That is what I am researching. I post the information on the that I moderate.I am familiar with Dr. 's use of natural alternatives. I believe one of them is the use of black walnuts.It is my understanding that no fungus grows under walnut trees. It cancer is related to fungus, then it would make sense that walnuts would help fight cancer.Fugus is what Doug Kaufmann works on. I am waiting for his new book to come out.I have taken charge of my own health, with the help of Dr. Stoll. Dr. Stoll has a bulletin board where anyone can ask questions.Dr. Stoll lost his medical license for using alternative medicine.We have to be our own doctors and take charge of our health. But, if Codex becomes the law of the U.S., people will not be allowed to use alternative remedies.Thanks,Pam> Pam,> > Please tell me where I can find your story among the several groups listed. > Thanks, Lynne