RemedySpot.com

Re: Newbie with some ???s

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have a sister that is down in Mexico right now being treated by DR for liver cancer, From what she tells me, the only products that are safe to use are those that come directly from Dr s store called Self Health. Actually, the only real official web site for is .net

the rest of them are just people making money off of her name and her research. so be very careful.

peterson

-----Original Message-----From: tessa9802 [mailto:alysia.spear@...]Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 8:32 PMDr Subject: Newbie with some ???sHello everyone, I have been reading along for a few weeks now and I think I have finally worked up the confidence to begin my cleanses! Thank you all for the terrific information at this site!I do have a few concerns/questions that I would appreciate input on:1. I plan to do the parasite cleanse first, is this correct?2. Is the kidney cleanse absolutely necessary? If so, should it be done before or after the parasite cleanse?3. I am having a little trouble finding all the ingredients; specifically wormwood capsules. I have found wormwood tincture (HerbPharm brand). Is this acceptable? If so, what would be the equivalent dose?4. Does anyone know of a shop in Minneapolis/St. area were I could find fresh ingredients for any/all of the cleanses?Thank you in advance!Lissy

You should also know that health care providers are given a 20% discount. Just call Dixie at the order number and she will tell you how to sign up for it. Or, if you can find someone in the health care field that will order the products for you and give you some of the discount, that surely helps.

I'm just so tickled when one of my patients wants to do her program, I give them the entire 20%.

-----Original Message-----From: , L [mailto:jpeters4@...] Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 10:46 AMDr Subject: RE: Newbie with some ???s

I have a sister that is down in Mexico right now being treated by DR for liver cancer, From what she tells me, the only products that are safe to use are those that come directly from Dr s store called Self Health. Actually, the only real official web site for is .net

the rest of them are just people making money off of her name and her research. so be very careful.

peterson

-----Original Message-----From: tessa9802 [mailto:alysia.spear@...]Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 8:32 PMDr Subject: Newbie with some ???sHello everyone, I have been reading along for a few weeks now and I think I have finally worked up the confidence to begin my cleanses! Thank you all for the terrific information at this site!I do have a few concerns/questions that I would appreciate input on:1. I plan to do the parasite cleanse first, is this correct?2. Is the kidney cleanse absolutely necessary? If so, should it be done before or after the parasite cleanse?3. I am having a little trouble finding all the ingredients; specifically wormwood capsules. I have found wormwood tincture (HerbPharm brand). Is this acceptable? If so, what would be the equivalent dose?4. Does anyone know of a shop in Minneapolis/St. area were I could find fresh ingredients for any/all of the cleanses?Thank you in advance!Lissy

, what type of health care are you in?

-----Original Message-----From: DrCrandall@... [mailto:drcrandall@...]Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 1:20 PMDr Subject: RE: Newbie with some ???s

You should also know that health care providers are given a 20% discount. Just call Dixie at the order number and she will tell you how to sign up for it. Or, if you can find someone in the health care field that will order the products for you and give you some of the discount, that surely helps.

I'm just so tickled when one of my patients wants to do her program, I give them the entire 20%.

-----Original Message-----From: , L [mailto:jpeters4@...] Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 10:46 AMDr Subject: RE: Newbie with some ???s

peterson

Hi , You and I were discussing Chiropractic some weeks ago and how my family has benefitted from it all through the years. We have 3 small dogs, Japanese Chin and our oldest one just started to have problems with spasms in her back. Well, we lucked out and found a mobile vet, that is, he comes to the home, but the best part is that he only does alternative healing on pets now which includes Chiropractic and Accupuncture. He was a conventional vet while in the military, then when he retired, went to Palmer Chiropractic College to learn Chiropractic for animals and also along the way became certified to do Accupuncture. He spent 3 hours yesterday talking to us, explaining things, doing Chiro. adjustments and Accupuncture on our Missy and it was a fantastic experience for all of us. Missy is already doing much better today and I am not surprised, because it works.

Also, I have started our dogs on Dr. 's Parasite Cleanse and when the vet read the info over, he said good, keep them on it for the entire time of the program and said he was pleased that I was doing it.

In addition, he didn't charge us a service call which I know is costly to him as he lives about 45 miles from us, nor did he charge for the hours he was here, he only charged for Missy's therapy. All 3 of our dogs liked him and wanted to be near him the entire time he was here. , all he has to do is touch the animal a little bit and can tell exactly what is out of place and what needs to be done. I know how human Chiropractic works and like it so much myself and yet it was so fascinating to watch this vet help heal my dog. Just had to share this with you and any others that have healed or are healing from Chiropractic. Phyllis

In a message dated 10/5/02 9:50:14 AM Mountain Daylight Time, drcrandall@... writes:

I'm a Chiropractor (since 1976), Jean. We've been trying to blow the whistle on the antics of the meds since 1895. The general brain-washed public won't listen 'til the meds and the mainstream media own up to any number of scams. I don't feel so sorry for the sheople anymore because the info is out there.

I recently went to google to check up on what's being said about mammograms. On PAGE ONE there were several sites telling the truth. So, if people turn a dear ear these days, let 'um suffer.

, suffering from 'compassion fatigue' (Judging Amy)

Newbie with some ???s

Hello everyone,

I have been reading along for a few weeks now and I think I have

finally worked up the confidence to begin my cleanses! Thank you all

for the terrific information at this site!

I do have a few concerns/questions that I would appreciate input on:

1. I plan to do the parasite cleanse first, is this correct?

2. Is the kidney cleanse absolutely necessary? If so, should it be

done before or after the parasite cleanse?

3. I am having a little trouble finding all the ingredients;

specifically wormwood capsules. I have found wormwood tincture

(HerbPharm brand). Is this acceptable? If so, what would be the

equivalent dose?

4. Does anyone know of a shop in Minneapolis/St. area were I could

find fresh ingredients for any/all of the cleanses?

Thank you in advance!

Lissy

I'm a Chiropractor (since 1976), Jean. We've been trying to blow the whistle on the antics of the meds since 1895. The general brain-washed public won't listen 'til the meds and the mainstream media own up to any number of scams. I don't feel so sorry for the sheople anymore because the info is out there.

I recently went to google to check up on what's being said about mammograms. On PAGE ONE there were several sites telling the truth. So, if people turn a dear ear these days, let 'um suffer.

, suffering from 'compassion fatigue' (Judging Amy)

-----Original Message-----From: , L [mailto:jpeters4@...] Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 3:18 PMDr Subject: RE: Newbie with some ???s

, what type of health care are you in?

-----Original Message-----From: DrCrandall@... [mailto:drcrandall@...]Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 1:20 PMDr Subject: RE: Newbie with some ???s

peterson

In a message dated 10/4/02 10:48:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time, jpeters4@... writes:

From what she tells me, the only products that are safe to use are those that come directly from Dr s store called Self Health. Actually, the only real official web site for is .net

Th reason that Dr can only vouch for the products from the "official" store is that those products are the only ones under their control from beginning to end.

They *do* offer a certification of sorts by freely testing products that are sent to them for that purpose. Many of these are offered on various websites with the claim that they have been tested by ....I think they are actually tested by her son.

And yes, those people that are offering those products are probably making money from it. BUT, I think it is a little out of line to portray these peoples efforts as somehow sinister in such a broad sweeping allegation. You pretty much give the impression that these people are not the least bit interested in helping anyone and are only out to "rip them off." I feel that this is grossy unfair because in the beginning practically invited people to do so! She published the diagram for her unit and gave away the protocols pretty much without copyright or patent, if I remember correctly. And if it was copyrighted or patented she certainly was not nor intended to enforce it. An open invitation. The protocols probably would never had gained the success they now enjoy if it weren't for her generous nature.

As to those who "took advantage" of this, we can be certain that a *few* of the vendor *are* only in it for the money. But to say that ,"the rest of them are just people making money off of her name and her research." , is not fair to the rest who most likely have used the protocol themselves, have used it on others, and are now attempting to help get the word out and do battle with the *real* sinister people, namely Quackwatch and friends.

I'm sure you are aware that herself recieved much criticism for patenting her newest version of the Zapper? The same types of allegations were made against her....

So let's give some credit to the vendors who actually take the time and make the effort to follow Dr s recommendations as closely as possible and make those products available to the widest audience possible. And so what if they make a buck or two in the process. I'm sure they have mouths to feed and bills to pay just as the rest of us do....it good for the economy.

Just my opinion, FWIW, hope it doesn't come across as scolding, that's not the intention...: ) Just being informative.

Khepri

Glad to hear you've had such a great chiropractic experience.

I would like to clarify one thing: Palmer College of Chiropractic DOES NOT teach animal adjusting techniques. Here in Massachusetts, it was recently ruled that chiropractors could not adjust animals.......in their offices :-)

Many vets are starting to adjust animals but only after they try all their own stuff and get that several hundred dollars in the bank. There are exceptions, I'm sure. The results are miraculous sometimes, when they finally do the adjustment but it surely doesn't buy that trophy house, haha.

-----Original Message-----From: ChinLdy@... [mailto:ChinLdy@...] Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2002 1:26 PMDr Subject: Re: Newbie with some ???s Hi , You and I were discussing Chiropractic some weeks ago and how my family has benefitted from it all through the years. We have 3 small dogs, Japanese Chin and our oldest one just started to have problems with spasms in her back. Well, we lucked out and found a mobile vet, that is, he comes to the home, but the best part is that he only does alternative healing on pets now which includes Chiropractic and Accupuncture. He was a conventional vet while in the military, then when he retired, went to Palmer Chiropractic College to learn Chiropractic for animals and also along the way became certified to do Accupuncture. He spent 3 hours yesterday talking to us, explaining things, doing Chiro. adjustments and Accupuncture on our Missy and it was a fantastic experience for all of us. Missy is already doing much better today and I am not surprised, because it works. Also, I have started our dogs on Dr. 's Parasite Cleanse and when the vet read the info over, he said good, keep them on it for the entire time of the program and said he was pleased that I was doing it. In addition, he didn't charge us a service call which I know is costly to him as he lives about 45 miles from us, nor did he charge for the hours he was here, he only charged for Missy's therapy. All 3 of our dogs liked him and wanted to be near him the entire time he was here. , all he has to do is touch the animal a little bit and can tell exactly what is out of place and what needs to be done. I know how human Chiropractic works and like it so much myself and yet it was so fascinating to watch this vet help heal my dog. Just had to share this with you and any others that have healed or are healing from Chiropractic. Phyllis In a message dated 10/5/02 9:50:14 AM Mountain Daylight Time, drcrandall@... writes:

I'm a Chiropractor (since 1976), Jean. We've been trying to blow the whistle on the antics of the meds since 1895. The general brain-washed public won't listen 'til the meds and the mainstream media own up to any number of scams. I don't feel so sorry for the sheople anymore because the info is out there.I recently went to google to check up on what's being said about mammograms. On PAGE ONE there were several sites telling the truth. So, if people turn a dear ear these days, let 'um suffer., suffering from 'compassion fatigue' (Judging Amy)

-----Original Message-----From: , L [mailto:jpeters4@...] Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 3:18 PMDr Subject: RE: Newbie with some ???s, what type of health care are you in?

-----Original Message-----From: DrCrandall@... [mailto:drcrandall@...]Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 1:20 PMDr Subject: RE: Newbie with some ???sYou should also know that health care providers are given a 20% discount. Just call Dixie at the order number and she will tell you how to sign up for it. Or, if you can find someone in the health care field that will order the products for you and give you some of the discount, that surely helps. I'm just so tickled when one of my patients wants to do her program, I give them the entire 20%.

-----Original Message-----From: , L [mailto:jpeters4@...] Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 10:46 AMDr Subject: RE: Newbie with some ???sI have a sister that is down in Mexico right now being treated by DR for liver cancer, From what she tells me, the only products that are safe to use are those that come directly from Dr s store called Self Health. Actually, the only real official web site for is .net the rest of them are just people making money off of her name and her research. so be very careful.peterson -----Original Message-----From: tessa9802 [mailto:alysia.spear@...]Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 8:32 PMDr Subject: Newbie with some ???sHello everyone, I have been reading along for a few weeks now and I think I have finally worked up the confidence to begin my cleanses! Thank you all for the terrific information at this site!I do have a few concerns/questions that I would appreciate input on:1. I plan to do the parasite cleanse first, is this correct?2. Is the kidney cleanse absolutely necessary? If so, should it be done before or after the parasite cleanse?3. I am having a little trouble finding all the ingredients; specifically wormwood capsules. I have found wormwood tincture (HerbPharm brand). Is this acceptable? If so, what would be the equivalent dose?4. Does anyone know of a shop in Minneapolis/St. area were I could find fresh ingredients for any/all of the cleanses?Thank you in advance!Lissy

What order number exactly??

My ND said she would do this for me if she had the number

thanks

RE: Newbie with some ???s

peterson

my response to this is that if those who are pretending to be connected to Dr would be up front and let every one know that this is not her official web site, and that she has nothing to do with it, then every one who takes information from here that is going to directly impact their health, knows they are taking that risk. I think everyone that wants to use Dr s protocols, should have her books, other wise it is very easy to be misinformed. I do know that Dr has a new book that is coming out in Dec of 2002, there are changes in her protocols because of the continuing research that she does on a daily basis.

-----Original Message-----From: khepri3@... [mailto:khepri3@...]Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2002 9:11 PMDr Subject: Re: Newbie with some ???sIn a message dated 10/4/02 10:48:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time, jpeters4@... writes:

From what she tells me, the only products that are safe to use are those that come directly from Dr s store called Self Health. Actually, the only real official web site for is .net the rest of them are just people making money off of her name and her research. so be very careful.Th reason that Dr can only vouch for the products from the "official" store is that those products are the only ones under their control from beginning to end.They *do* offer a certification of sorts by freely testing products that are sent to them for that purpose. Many of these are offered on various websites with the claim that they have been tested by ....I think they are actually tested by her son.And yes, those people that are offering those products are probably making money from it. BUT, I think it is a little out of line to portray these peoples efforts as somehow sinister in such a broad sweeping allegation. You pretty much give the impression that these people are not the least bit interested in helping anyone and are only out to "rip them off." I feel that this is grossy unfair because in the beginning practically invited people to do so! She published the diagram for her unit and gave away the protocols pretty much without copyright or patent, if I remember correctly. And if it was copyrighted or patented she certainly was not nor intended to enforce it. An open invitation. The protocols probably would never had gained the success they now enjoy if it weren't for her generous nature.As to those who "took advantage" of this, we can be certain that a *few* of the vendor *are* only in it for the money. But to say that ,"the rest of them are just people making money off of her name and her research." , is not fair to the rest who most likely have used the protocol themselves, have used it on others, and are now attempting to help get the word out and do battle with the *real* sinister people, namely Quackwatch and friends.I'm sure you are aware that herself recieved much criticism for patenting her newest version of the Zapper? The same types of allegations were made against her....So let's give some credit to the vendors who actually take the time and make the effort to follow Dr s recommendations as closely as possible and make those products available to the widest audience possible. And so what if they make a buck or two in the process. I'm sure they have mouths to feed and bills to pay just as the rest of us do....it good for the economy.Just my opinion, FWIW, hope it doesn't come across as scolding, that's not the intention...: ) Just being informative.Khepri

In a message dated 10/9/02 6:15:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, jpeters4@... writes:

my response to this is that if those who are pretending to be connected to Dr would be up front and let every one know that this is not her official web site, and that she has nothing to do with it, then every one who takes information from here that is going to directly impact their health, knows they are taking that risk.

Well, are there any particular sites you have in mind when you say that? Heck, we could even start a list here that points out these types of sites and keep it in the FILES area......??

But again these are the sites that give the rest a bad name to the honest ones....just have to read the content very carefully and use our common sense....

> I think everyone that wants to use Dr s protocols, should have her books, other wise it is very easy to be misinformed.

True.

I do know that Dr has a new book that is coming out in Dec of 2002,

there are changes in her protocols because of the continuing research that she does on a daily basis.

Glad to hear that! Those unscrupulous types I mentioned even tried to criticize her for continuing her research!!! Saying that the fact that she had to do so, made her previous work illegitimate or some such nonsense!!

Oi vey!

Khepri

http://www.huldaclark.net/

From the webpage - "This is the offical website of Dr. Hulda Regehr ."

She pretty much addresses her position on the subject here. And as expected, is glad to find other sites promoting the material, but suggests that one exercise caution. Also as expected, states that she can only vouch for the "products I personally tested and found safe at that time." Her son has also tested several products for people also and has his own website.

It is probably safe to say that the sites listed at the bottom of each and every Dr email message are OK....and I'm sure there are others out there...like SOTA Instruments....I just mention them because the president of SOTA has frequented this group on ocassion... and from his statements here I know that he knows what he is talking about as far as "zapping" technology...

Khepri

I thought that www.drhuldaclark.org is the original web site. It has all updates and information and does not sell anything.

Jasmina

http://.com/utilities/contact.htm

-----Original Message-----From: Evely [mailto:je@...] Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 5:48 PMDr Subject: Re: Newbie with some ???s

What order number exactly??

My ND said she would do this for me if she had the number

thanks

RE: Newbie with some ???s

peterson

Does anybody kno what is the official site?

http://www.huldaclark.net/From the webpage - "This is the offical website of Dr. Hulda Regehr ."She pretty much addresses her position on the subject here. And as expected, is glad to find other sites promoting the material, but suggests that one exercise caution. Also as expected, states that she can only vouch for the "products I personally tested and found safe at that time." Her son has also tested several products for people also and has his own website.It is probably safe to say that the sites listed at the bottom of each and every Dr email message are OK....and I'm sure there are others out there...like SOTA Instruments....I just mention them because the president of SOTA has frequented this group on ocassion... and from his statements here I know that he knows what he is talking about as far as "zapping" technology... Khepri

I thought that www.drhuldaclark.org is the original web site. It has all updates and information and does not sell anything.Jasmina

I agree that www..net is the official site. I got it directly from my sister on the telephone. She is staying at The Sand Castle Inn in Imperial Beach Ca. She has been going to Hulda s Century Nutrition Clinic in Tijuana since Sept 9th. I pick her up at the airport in Mpls tonite at 8pm. She is being treated for liver cancer. When she got to Dr , her test results showed she was near death. She now has no living cancer cells in her body and her test results are all in the normal range. She says Hulda is the most brilliant, most dedicated human being she has ever met. She takes patients 4 days a week and does her writings and research on the 5th day. She is as concerned bout you and your health as you are. She does promote that you have to find for your self what methods work best for you.

Another thing she said is that the Self health store does not have a web site, you need to call or send an order form. None of the web sites you find are Self Health, so know that when you order from the net.

-----Original Message-----From: ken [mailto:schw9883@...]Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 9:45 AMDr Subject: Re: Newbie with some ???s

Does anybody kno what is the official site?

http://www.huldaclark.net/From the webpage - "This is the offical website of Dr. Hulda Regehr ."She pretty much addresses her position on the subject here. And as expected, is glad to find other sites promoting the material, but suggests that one exercise caution. Also as expected, states that she can only vouch for the "products I personally tested and found safe at that time." Her son has also tested several products for people also and has his own website.It is probably safe to say that the sites listed at the bottom of each and every Dr email message are OK....and I'm sure there are others out there...like SOTA Instruments....I just mention them because the president of SOTA has frequented this group on ocassion... and from his statements here I know that he knows what he is talking about as far as "zapping" technology... Khepri

I thought that www.drhuldaclark.org is the original web site. It has all updates and information and does not sell anything.Jasmina

• 10 months later...

Clara,

I'm not doing Primal DEfense but am doing Nature's biotics. If I were to do it

again, I would take Flora Balance, only b/c you need so many of the Nature's

Biotics or PD. It took me 6 weeks to work up to 6 a day which is where I'm at

now. It's too soon to tell if it is getting rid of my candida - I can have some

awful die off where I feel drunk. I'm not doing the colonics myself; instead I

have decided to do the Holistic Horizons bowel cleanse program - I have heard

great things about it.

Newbie with some ???s

Hi everyone,

I have just been diagnosed with candida so its great to find a place

with people going through the same thing. Fortunately my case isn't

as severe as what some of you have described eg no itching etc. My

main symptoms are fatigue, sugar cravings and really bad brain fog

and concentration. I also have leaky gut syndrome and a sugar, wheat

and yeast intolerance. I just have a few questions - please forgive

me as im only starting out. Maybe a few months down the line I could

help someone.

I would just like to know if anyone has tried Primal Defence? If so

any success? I live in the UK so this limits access to some

supplements. My plan will consist of Primal Defence as my probiotic,

multi-vits, coconut oil and rotating anti-fungals eg Pau D'arco,

garlic and maybe grapeseed extract. I also will follow a no

sugar/grain diet for the first month slowly introdue grains after

that (non wheat/gluten eg quinoa) and maybe some fruits after about 4

months. If anyone could give me some feedback on whether this plan

is ok I would be most grateful.

One final thing has anyone here had colonic irrigation or Ozone

therapy and was it successful with the candida? Im thinking of

having it done but its expensive so I don't want to waste money

(since i don't have much as Im a student!)

Ok I think thats it! sorry for all the questions. Looking forward to

hearing from you.

Ciara.

actually, I do use grapeseed extract and believe it has powerful

antifungal effects, but I don't have any documentation to back this

up.

> Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 14:31:35 -0000

> From: " ethine1 " <kiiora@h...>

>

>

> My plan will consist of Primal Defence as my probiotic,

> multi-vits, coconut oil and rotating anti-fungals eg Pau D'arco,