RemedySpot.com

Re: endometriosis and zapping

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've never used it for endometriosis but it did stop my awful hot flashes virtually overnight. In the Cure for All Diseases Dr. mentions endometriosis and that hormone imbalances are often caused by certain bacteria on the ovaries and adrenals. It certainly seems worth a try.

Lynne

Has anyone had good results with using the zapper for endometriosis? I

have a couple of young patients (one since her first period at 11 and

she has a mouth full of braces, ugh!) with the condition. I know it's

useless to suggest any kind of active program (even though I did) of

cleansing. But, I think they might use the zapper since it's a passive

treatment.

Thanks,

Lynne, I had the same results but was doing the kidney cleanse at the same time, following with her other cleanses. Are you saying that you only used the zapper and got those results? I must say, I haven't done any major cleanses since the first series and the flashes are still a thing of the past (but am still zapping). I _love_ Dr. :-)

If this is the case, may-be I'll start scheduling my patients for zapping session......mmmm, I 'm wondering what procedure code is used for that, hahaaaa.

-----Original Message-----From: lynfarrow@... [mailto:lynfarrow@...] Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 10:00 PMDr Subject: Re: endometriosis and zapping,I've never used it for endometriosis but it did stop my awful hot flashes virtually overnight. In the Cure for All Diseases Dr. mentions endometriosis and that hormone imbalances are often caused by certain bacteria on the ovaries and adrenals. It certainly seems worth a try.Lynne

Has anyone had good results with using the zapper for endometriosis? Ihave a couple of young patients (one since her first period at 11 andshe has a mouth full of braces, ugh!) with the condition. I know it'suseless to suggest any kind of active program (even though I did) ofcleansing. But, I think they might use the zapper since it's a passivetreatment.Thanks,

Yes, the results were totally unexpected. I had just bought my zapper and was playing around, having no idea that bacteria could cause hormonal imbalances. I hadn't gotten as far as kidney cleanses or even herbal parasite cleanses. I have run into a few others since who report the similar hormonal benefit. I am eager to have other hormone-challenged (PMS, endometriosis, menopausal symptoms) women try this. There is a ground breaking study waiting here. The Premarin company would go out of business.

Lynne

Are you saying that you only used the zapper and got those results?

hi Lynne!

That is really interesting about the hormones!!

I have major hormonal problems since a brain tumor had crushed my pituitary gland.

Thanks for your post.. I am researching more into this!

jen

Re: endometriosis and zapping

,Yes, the results were totally unexpected. I had just bought my zapper and was playing around, having no idea that bacteria could cause hormonal imbalances. I hadn't gotten as far as kidney cleanses or even herbal parasite cleanses. I have run into a few others since who report the similar hormonal benefit. I am eager to have other hormone-challenged (PMS, endometriosis, menopausal symptoms) women try this. There is a ground breaking study waiting here. The Premarin company would go out of business.Lynne

Are you saying that you only used the zapper and got those results?