RemedySpot.com

Re: I know its been posted before but.........

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just an FYI, there are sites that 'net' or 'com' will work for; I don't know how

or why, or even if it is applicable in this case.

Steve

--------------------------------------------------------------

oh no... I just ordered some black walnut tincture from www..com

www.drhuldaclark.com

Jasmina

In a message dated 10/14/02 10:21:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time, jpeters4@... writes:

no they are not applicable, the ,com and .org in this case are sites that are poseing as something else.

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?!?!?!?!??!

IT HAS BEEN REPEATEDLY STATED HERE THAT www.drhuldaclark.com BUYS AND RESELLS THE PRODUCTS FROM THE SELF HEALTH STORE!!!

HERE, I'LL POST IT YET ONCE AGAIN FOR YOU!!!

You can order products she has tested at;

"I have a brochure from the real Self Health store, like I said before, they do not have a web site. you can order by phone, fax or mail. the phone number is 1-800-873-1663, fax is 1-619-409-9501.

the mailing address is 1055 Bay Blvd, #A Chula Vista, Ca. 91911."

And apparently;

"I ordered everything from www.drhuldaclark.com and on the each package says Self Health Resource Center Chula Vista, CA 91911."

WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO INSIST ON MISINFORMING PEOPLE????

Just email them or call and ask if they buy their product wholesale from Self Health. If not, ask them what insurances they can provide you that their product meets Dr s criteria.....If you're not satisfied ask to cancel the order...: )

Khepri

AND confusing them.. Thought I had it all straight until these posts today.

Phyllis

In a message dated 10/14/02 9:48:59 AM Mountain Daylight Time, khepri3@... writes:

WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO INSIST ON MISINFORMING PEOPLE????

RE: I know its been posted before but.........

Hulda does not have a web site for her store, her only official site is www.huldaclark.net, it does not end in .com or .org--- only .net

-----Original Message-----From: jalisic579@... [mailto:jalisic579@...]Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 8:38 AMDr Subject: Re: I know its been posted before but.........www.drhuldaclark.comJasmina

no they are not applicable, the ,com and .org in this case are sites that are poseing as something else.

-----Original Message-----From: Steve [mailto:bigbird3969@...]Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 9:21 AMDr Subject: Re:Re: I know its been posted before but.........Just an FYI, there are sites that 'net' or 'com' will work for; I don't know how or why, or even if it is applicable in this case.Steve--------------------------------------------------------------oh no... I just ordered some black walnut tincture from www..com Re: I know its been posted before but......... www.drhuldaclark.com Jasmina

According to on this list, that is no good either. The only place according to her that we can get the quality Syn. tested products is through requesting an order form at Fax # 1-619-409-9501. This doesn't sound right to me because I would think that Dr. would want to have as wide an access to her zappers, etc. as possible, not suppress it. We'll see, still confused.

Phyllis

In a message dated 10/14/02 12:33:56 PM Mountain Daylight Time, je@... writes:

Jasmina told me that she talked to ,who is with Drhuldaclark.com and they are Self Health Source Distributors.

www.drhuldaclark.com

Jasmina

my intent is to clarify---, not to mis in form. I will repeat,, Hulda only maintains ONE WEB SITE and that is www.huldaclark.net.

I just called 1-800-873-1663, which is the phone number for Self Health, and asked if they sell whole sale to www.store.com and yes, they do. Some of what they sell is from Self Health and some is not. I just want every one to be aware that they have to be very carefull when they order from places other than Self Health, that they are getting what they think they are getting.

-----Original Message-----From: khepri3@... [mailto:khepri3@...]Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 10:47 AMDr Subject: Re: I know its been posted before but.........

In a message dated 10/14/02 10:21:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time, jpeters4@... writes:

no they are not applicable, the ,com and .org in this case are sites that are poseing as something else.WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?!?!?!?!??!IT HAS BEEN REPEATEDLY STATED HERE THAT www.drhuldaclark.com BUYS AND RESELLS THE PRODUCTS FROM THE SELF HEALTH STORE!!!HERE, I'LL POST IT YET ONCE AGAIN FOR YOU!!!You can order products she has tested at;"I have a brochure from the real Self Health store, like I said before, they do not have a web site. you can order by phone, fax or mail. the phone number is 1-800-873-1663, fax is 1-619-409-9501.the mailing address is 1055 Bay Blvd, #A Chula Vista, Ca. 91911."And apparently;"I ordered everything from www.drhuldaclark.com and on the each package says Self Health Resource Center Chula Vista, CA 91911."WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO INSIST ON MISINFORMING PEOPLE????

I hate to get in the middle of this, because there's still a lot I don't

know. It's been my understanding the last couple of years that I've been on

this list that Dr. does not have a website or a store. She does

research and supervises treatments which help her do research. She has

written books and sold them, which have all the information she can give

away concerning her protocols and plans to make your own zappers and

syncrometers. Lately she's added plate zapping instructions. Now, that

said, there are others who follow her instructions and make zappers and such

and sell products, supplements, and herbs purported to conform to her

standards. There's no doubt that the websites which have already been

mentioned are about as close as most people are going to get to buying

products that conform to her specifications. The retailers have very good

reputations and are doing a good service that Dr. does not have time

in her schedule to do.

Best Regards,

Vince

>From: " Evely " <je@...>

>Reply-Dr

><Dr >

>Subject: Re: I know its been posted before but.........

>Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 11:49:20 -0700

>

>I'm with you Phyllis

>... I'm still very confused

> Re: I know its been posted before

>but.........

>

>

> www.drhuldaclark.com

>

> Jasmina

>

>

jpeters4@... writes:

I just want every one to be aware that they have to be very carefull when they order from places other than Self Health, that they are getting what they think they are getting.

Alright then....I guess your intentions are true......I'm sorry. Perhaps in the future we could simply state the above instead of the other?

When people order they can inquire *if* the product they are ordering was originally produced by Self Health....or explain why their manufacturing methods meet Dr s criteria....

We have to remember that she put the criteria in the books for everyone to follow. Everyone is free to buy a Synchrometer and do their own testing (which is encouraged btw) There are even courses offered to perfect the use of the Synchrometer......that leads one to believe that there *will be* people out there making their own products to meet her criteria. They may even offer them for sale. This is why I recommend asking the people one buys from what assurances ( I used the word insurance ealier, not accurate) they can provide.

Really, please be more careful about what you are saying about these *other* websites. You may be leaving yourself open to a slander suit. Word to the wise...; |

These people (Dr s enemies) are sue happy, which in turn puts her supporters on the defensive and perhaps willing to counter......or initiate.

Khepri

In a message dated 10/14/02 2:33:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time, je@... writes:

Jasmina told me that she talked to ,who is with Drhuldaclark.com and they are Self Health Source Distributors.

Groovy. But, Js (Jean?) brought up a good point. Are *all* the products they offer that Dr recommends, made by Self Health?

It is possible that some offerings are not mentioned by Dr. and therefore not available from Self Health...but we should assume that these merchants are familiar with her recommendations, and assume that their intentions are true, and therefore offer the best quality available.....still one never knows unless you do your own testing with your own Synchrometer...

Perhaps I'm the person that sees the glass half full. If the seller told me that they had tested with a Synchrometer and it was safe, I might ask how long they have been using one? If I found that to be satisfactory I would gladly buy the product. But that's my choice....

If one does not have time to *mess around* by all means GO TO THE SOURCE...: )

Khepri

I agree with what you are saying --- up until the second to the last sentence where you say you have no doubt that these other dealers are reputable, some of them are and some of them are not. If you are in poor health and really need to depend on your treatment to make you well, then for sure buy your products right from Hulda's source, Self Health. That takes all of the guess work out of it.

Re: I know its been posted before but.........>Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 11:49:20 -0700>>I'm with you Phyllis>... I'm still very confused> Re: I know its been posted before >but.........>>> www.drhuldaclark.com>> Jasmina>>

ChinLdy@... writes:

According to on this list, that is no good either. The only place according to her that we can get the quality Syn. tested products is through requesting an order form at Fax # 1-619-409-9501. This doesn't sound right to me because I would think that Dr. would want to have as wide an access to her zappers, etc. as possible, not suppress it. We'll see, still confused.

Phyllis

Excellent observation...: ) I think the claim was that Self Health is the only place to buy directly from a Dr affiliated business. It has come to light that all the products offered there are "approved" by Dr. . I would hope so as it is her son who runs it!..LOL!

I doubt very much that Dr. is *personally* testing every product sold by Self Health, retail or wholesale to other sellers....there just isn't enough time in the day. Besides, her son is the one who helped design most of the "machines" that are offered. He has his own website, forget where, I'll look, in which classes were offered and certificates awarded I believe, on the making, testing and usage of the zappers AND the Synchrometer. It would *not* surprise me if some of these "other" sites offering products are actually graduates of those courses!

As I have said, call, write, ask questions....! That's partly why this group is here...: ) Use common sense...and beware, there *is* fraud in every field, but *not* everyone is a fraud!

Just stay subscribed for a while...: ) Sooner or later Quackwatch supporters show up and *QUESTION EVERYTHING* trying to instill doubt! Past occurances may still be in the archives at ?!

Khepri

I'm with you Phyllis

.... I'm still very confused

Oi vey! LOL!

Jeans intentions are good...she is concerned with the fraudulent use of Dr. s name. Surely there *are* some websites that are abusing the use of her name. So what it boils down to is this;

1. If you do not want to "mess around" or do not have time as a luxury, by all means go to the source! Self Health....

2. If you are doing this as preventative or for improvement of a non-life-threatening disorder, by all means, shop around! Just be wise about it...: ) Ask questions...not sure about the answer? Ask it here! Someone here may be able to give clarification.

Most peole offering recommended products have good intentions and want to help! How does one think they became familiar with Dr. in the first place? Either they themselves, someone they know, or a relative was ill....and overcame that illness via Dr. 's recommendations!! Woulf *you* not go out and do everything in your power to promote it!!?? A few *key* questions should reveal the money-mongers versus the good-hearted.....

If I remember Leo (a moderator) here is an expert on parasites....or was it Alvin Rose at that other group...: )?

Khepri

Thanks Khepri, you always make a lot of sense.

Phyllis

In a message dated 10/14/02 8:33:52 PM Mountain Daylight Time, khepri3@... writes:

ChinLdy@... writes:

Phyllis

Excellent observation...: ) I think the claim was that Self Health is the only place to buy directly from a Dr affiliated business. It has come to light that all the products offered there are "approved" by Dr. . I would hope so as it is her son who runs it!..LOL!

I doubt very much that Dr. is *personally* testing every product sold by Self Health, retail or wholesale to other sellers....there just isn't enough time in the day. Besides, her son is the one who helped design most of the "machines" that are offered. He has his own website, forget where, I'll look, in which classes were offered and certificates awarded I believe, on the making, testing and usage of the zappers AND the Synchrometer. It would *not* surprise me if some of these "other" sites offering products are actually graduates of those courses!

As I have said, call, write, ask questions....! That's partly why this group is here...: ) Use common sense...and beware, there *is* fraud in every field, but *not* everyone is a fraud!

Just stay subscribed for a while...: ) Sooner or later Quackwatch supporters show up and *QUESTION EVERYTHING* trying to instill doubt! Past occurances may still be in the archives at ?!

Khepri

new_man85@... writes:

I hate to get in the middle of this, because there's still a lot I don't

know. It's been my understanding the last couple of years that I've been on

this list that Dr. does not have a website or a store.

I understand that the website is fairly new.....http://www.huldaclark.net/

and that the "store" is operated by her son...sort of new....he has had a website offering certain products for a couple of years.

<snip>

There's no doubt that the websites which have already been

mentioned are about as close as most people are going to get to buying

products that conform to her specifications. The retailers have very good

reputations and are doing a good service that Dr. does not have time

in her schedule to do.

I found this in my links;

http://www.ru.org/94-cancer-cure.htm

The Dr. Research Association

Amrein is president of the independent Dr. Research Association, which manages the business side of Dr. ’s work. After discovering Dr. ’s book The Cure For All Cancers, he started talking to her patients, visited Dr. ’s clinic in Tijuana, and took the Syncrometer course.

Here we have testimony that Armein of www..net has taken and completed the Syncrometer course. Would one think that he tests his products that he offers?! Would one think that he is *qualified* to do so?!

If someone here does not go to the website and email him with questions...I'm sure that he will respond asap....he always has for me in the past! I found him to be so money-driven that he even told where *I* could by Dr. s books wholesale!!! (sarcasm)

Does that go to show what his true motivations are? I think so....: )

What else does it say?

Dr ’s organisation has been built from the grassroots up by her former patients, and relatives of patients. They have seen that her therapy works; many are alive today because of her. Information on the Dr. Research Association can be found on the web-site www..net

Sound familiar?

Khepri

Khepri, I have bought many products from one of the websites and checked all the bottles and they all are from Self Health so guess I am okay.

Phyllis

In a message dated 10/14/02 9:21:13 PM Mountain Daylight Time, khepri3@... writes:

I'm with you Phyllis

.... I'm still very confused

Oi vey! LOL!

Jeans intentions are good...she is concerned with the fraudulent use of Dr. s name. Surely there *are* some websites that are abusing the use of her name. So what it boils down to is this;

1. If you do not want to "mess around" or do not have time as a luxury, by all means go to the source! Self Health....

2. If you are doing this as preventative or for improvement of a non-life-threatening disorder, by all means, shop around! Just be wise about it...: ) Ask questions...not sure about the answer? Ask it here! Someone here may be able to give clarification.

Most peole offering recommended products have good intentions and want to help! How does one think they became familiar with Dr. in the first place? Either they themselves, someone they know, or a relative was ill....and overcame that illness via Dr. 's recommendations!! Woulf *you* not go out and do everything in your power to promote it!!?? A few *key* questions should reveal the money-mongers versus the good-hearted.....

If I remember Leo (a moderator) here is an expert on parasites....or was it Alvin Rose at that other group...: )?

Khepri

Absolutly, Jean. I certainly wouldn't say all retailers that use Dr.

's name are reputable. As with any retail source, one has to look at

the quality of the goods and make a decision on value vs price. A seriously

ill person could not afford to take any chances on quality. I wouldn't

hesitate to trust Self-Health. There are people who have been very

satisfied customers of some other sources also

Vince

>From: " , L " <jpeters4@...>

>Reply-Dr

><Dr >

>Subject: RE: I know its been posted before but.........

>Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 17:21:22 -0500

>

>I agree with what you are saying --- up until the second to the last

>sentence where you say you have no doubt that these other dealers are

>reputable, some of them are and some of them are not. If you are in poor

>health and really need to depend on your treatment to make you well, then

>for sure buy your products right from Hulda's source, Self Health. That

>takes all of the guess work out of it.

>

>-----Original Message-----

>From: V. Richter [mailto:new_man85@...]

<snip> There's no doubt that the websites which have already been

>mentioned are about as close as most people are going to get to buying

>products that conform to her specifications. The retailers have very good

>reputations and are doing a good service that Dr. does not have time

>in her schedule to do.

>

>Best Regards,

>Vince

>

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com

In a message dated 10/15/02 10:24:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time, jpeters4@... writes:

I am going to keep saying it, I have two sisters that were just at Huldas clinic in Mexico for 4 weeks. during that time they saw Dr 4 days per week. In that time period the protocol for liver cancer was set up and products were discussed. During those discussions, Hulda herself cautioned them about about all of the internet sites that claim to be selling products that have been tested by her and they are not.

The key words here are "by her"....and no they are not...she couldn't possibly have time to test them all for everyone that wants them....and I doubt that she herself, tests any of the products offered by Self Health, but rather are tested by her son and his staff...."I regret I can not devote the time to maintaining a database of products, and constantly monitor them, and make such information available on the internet,..."

She adds," In the Sources chapter of my books I tell which products I personally tested and found safe at that time."

This is *most likely* the source of the claims. She tested products, let people know where to by them...and some are RE-SELLING those very same products.

She "can not devote the time to maintaining a database of products, and constantly monitor them" and therefore MUST state (being the responsible person she is) "I do not endorse any manufacturer."

The market is more and more diluted by those people. There was aperson there with life threatening cancer who had been using a zapper that was sold to her as one that was tested by Hulda and it was not.

That is very possible. No one has denied that there are unscrupulous dealers out there. Another possibility is that the *actual claim* for the device was that it was built according to her specifications! That is a much different thing and something that she states " I have no direct influence on any other company."

>Hulda did test it for her and found it to be worthless. Now this cancer victim has spent precious time doing something that was worthless to her.That is serious misrepresentation.

Has anyone denied that? No. She obviously did not follow Huldas own advice. "so my best advice for people wishing to purchase products is to stick to the sources in my books, or retailers who buy from those sources. This is not a perfect system, but it is the best for now."

And, "I wrote my books to be as complete as possible, with the hope that people can "do it yourself" and not need further advice."

So who's fault was it? Huldas? The retailer?

I would suggest to you that it was the womans own responisibility to "CHECK IT OUT THOROUGHLY" which it seems she failed to do. At any time, as I have stated before, she could have simply gone to a local electronics shop with an oscilloscope and had the unit tested there for a minimal fee ($5+/-), the specs for the device being *in the book*!

I do not understand why anyone would want to be a follower of Dr and not make sure they are using her products..... unless they some how are benefiting by advertising for another retailer.

LOL! The wors apparently have come out of Dr. s own mouth!!

"so my best advice for people wishing to purchase products is to stick to the sources in my books, or retailers who buy from those sources. This is not a perfect system, but it is the best for now." This whole thing has revealed that the so-called retailers "using Hulda s name" are marketing THOSE VERY PRODUCTS, namelt products from Self Health...."With one exception (Self Health Resource Center) I have no direct influence on any other company, either."

We have already established that www.drhuldaclark.com AND www..com sell SELF HEALTH PRODUCTS!!!!! Both whom YOU tried to imply were doing something to the contrary.

I then pointed out that Armein of www..net HAS TAKEN the Syncrometer course and is able to test HIS products to ensure (presumably) that they meet Dr. s criteria!!

Now I'll take this one step further.....read this very carfully.....

IF Dr. s course on using the Syncrometer to test products IS WORTHLESS, is she not RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!!!!?????

ON THE OTHER HAND, IF the course HAS VALUE, then there is absolutely NO REASON to not trust products MADE AND TESTED by a graduate of Dr s course!

Would you not agree!?

LOL!!!! Do you not realize that Hulda CANNOT POSSIBLY TAKE CARE OF ALL OF US!!! Is she not near 80 years old!!!! What are you going to do when she passes, eh?

THINK ABOUT IT!!!

I have stated consistently throughout this debate that people need to be responsible for themselves.....here I'll repost it for you;

Where in those statement do you see me "some how are benefiting by advertising for another retailer."?

You know, in war when we bomb our own they call it friendly fire...maybe you should check your sighting?

Khepri

ChinLdy@... writes:

Khepri, I have bought many products from one of the websites and checked all the bottles and they all are from Self Health so guess I am okay.

Phyllis

Great!! Perhaps you could share with us which particular site that was? We may have a list forming.....hmmm...: )

One list would have all the places that buy wholesale from Self Health

Another would list all the retailers that have graduated from Huldas' Synchrometer course....

Khepri