RemedySpot.com

Re: Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

> Hi all,

>

> Has anyone used Coenzyme Q10 with the 3 gram dosage as prescribed

by

> Dr Hulda ? If so, did you experience any unusual side effects?

> I'm thinking about taking it but am wondering how safe it is to

take

> this amount of CoQ10 at one time.

>

>

> Thanks,

> Colin

hola

I have used Q-10 3 gram dose several times with no side effects.

Hulda recommends 6 gram dose in her fast track advanced cancer

recovery program for three days to combat Dyes

I quote from

http://www.drhuldaclark.org/5immune_dr_hulda_clark.htm

" Solution: Take 6,000 mg (15 caps) of Co-Q-10 out of the capsules,

place all of that powder in your mouth and let it melt there. Do this

1 times per day for 3 days. Best in the morning. Take no liquid or

food 30 minutes before or after. "

What I mean is that it is altogether safe to take 3 gram.

david

• 7 years later...

I get what you are saying about cost. I take Coenzyme Q10 for heart protection and quality of life.The only small study we have with HIV is this one. They saw increased weight and quality of life, but worsening of neuropathy (it was a small study, so it is hard to conclude much). It also seems to protect the mitochondria against toxicty. It would be good to test this supplement in the era of the aging HIV population.http://www.natap.org/2004/HIV/101904_03.htm Regards, VergelPoWeRUSA.orgFrom: hebeter <hebeter@...> Sent: Sat, August 14, 2010 8:16:18 PMSubject: Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)

I have been taking Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)as part of my regular intake for many years and because of the cost of Q10 I am considering dropping it. I am in my mid 50's, 1000tcells, undetectable. Any opinions/info on the benefit of continuing Q10? Thanks------------------------------------Welcome to our group!If you received this email from someone who forwarded it to you and would like to join this group, send a blank email to -subscribe and you will get an email with instructions to follow.You can chose to receive single emails or a daily digest (collection of emails). You can post pictures, images, attach files and search by keyword old postings in the group.For those of you who are members already and want to switch from single emails to digest or

vice versa, visit www., click on , then on "edit my membership" and go down to your selection. The list administrator does not process any requests, so this is a do-it-yourself easy process ! :)Thanks for joining. You will learn and share a lot in this group!NOTE: I moderate, approve or disapprove emails before they are posted. Please follow the guidelines shown in the homepage. I will not allow rudeness, sexually explicit material, attacks, and anyone who does not follow the rules. If you are not OK with this, please do not join the group. Forward this email to anyone who may benefit from this information! Thanks!In Health, Vergel (PoWeRTX@...)List Founder and Moderator

I get what you are saying about cost. I take Coenzyme Q10 for heart protection and quality of life.The only small study we have with HIV is this one. They saw increased weight and quality of life, but worsening of neuropathy (it was a small study, so it is hard to conclude much). It also seems to protect the mitochondria against toxicty. It would be good to test this supplement in the era of the aging HIV population.http://www.natap.org/2004/HIV/101904_03.htm Regards, VergelPoWeRUSA.orgFrom: hebeter <hebeter@...> Sent: Sat, August 14, 2010 8:16:18 PMSubject: Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)

I have been taking Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)as part of my regular intake for many years and because of the cost of Q10 I am considering dropping it. I am in my mid 50's, 1000tcells, undetectable. Any opinions/info on the benefit of continuing Q10? Thanks------------------------------------Welcome to our group!If you received this email from someone who forwarded it to you and would like to join this group, send a blank email to -subscribe and you will get an email with instructions to follow.You can chose to receive single emails or a daily digest (collection of emails). You can post pictures, images, attach files and search by keyword old postings in the group.For those of you who are members already and want to switch from single emails to digest or

vice versa, visit www., click on , then on "edit my membership" and go down to your selection. The list administrator does not process any requests, so this is a do-it-yourself easy process ! :)Thanks for joining. You will learn and share a lot in this group!NOTE: I moderate, approve or disapprove emails before they are posted. Please follow the guidelines shown in the homepage. I will not allow rudeness, sexually explicit material, attacks, and anyone who does not follow the rules. If you are not OK with this, please do not join the group. Forward this email to anyone who may benefit from this information! Thanks!In Health, Vergel (PoWeRTX@...)List Founder and Moderator

i take it, ran out a few days ago and intend to buy more for myself and my

husband. i have moderate COPD, fatigue issues, may or may not have a heart

murmur (different docs w diff opinions) and take a statin drug at 38yo. i

definitely notice a difference with vs without it.

GNC sells 60 100mg capsules of Kaneka Ubiquinol (the best form of coq10) for

$29.99, and i usually buy it using my gold card the 1st week of every month for

$24.99. i take a capsule twice a day n Boo takes it once a day...it's the best

deal i've seen.

your mileage may vary of course, but for me coq10 is one supp i plan on buying

longterm unless i see a more substantial risk than what's indicated in the study

pointed out.

Jeton

>

> I have been taking Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)as part of my regular intake for many

years and because of the cost of Q10 I am considering dropping it. I am in my

mid 50's, 1000tcells, undetectable. Any opinions/info on the benefit of

continuing Q10? Thanks

>

i take it, ran out a few days ago and intend to buy more for myself and my

husband. i have moderate COPD, fatigue issues, may or may not have a heart

murmur (different docs w diff opinions) and take a statin drug at 38yo. i

definitely notice a difference with vs without it.

GNC sells 60 100mg capsules of Kaneka Ubiquinol (the best form of coq10) for

$29.99, and i usually buy it using my gold card the 1st week of every month for

$24.99. i take a capsule twice a day n Boo takes it once a day...it's the best

deal i've seen.

your mileage may vary of course, but for me coq10 is one supp i plan on buying

longterm unless i see a more substantial risk than what's indicated in the study

pointed out.

Jeton

>

> I have been taking Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)as part of my regular intake for many

years and because of the cost of Q10 I am considering dropping it. I am in my

mid 50's, 1000tcells, undetectable. Any opinions/info on the benefit of

continuing Q10? Thanks

>

FYI-  I remember asking Dr. Jon Kaiser earlier this century when he had reformulated his K-Pax; about the dropping of Co Q10 from the formulartion. He said that although it was a preferred supplement, it was too expensive to be included..... 

-- Healthfully & Electronically, GoldmanSan Francisco

FYI-  I remember asking Dr. Jon Kaiser earlier this century when he had reformulated his K-Pax; about the dropping of Co Q10 from the formulartion. He said that although it was a preferred supplement, it was too expensive to be included..... 

-- Healthfully & Electronically, GoldmanSan Francisco