RemedySpot.com

Bleach

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Borax would work just fine in your bowl. It is really versatile stuff. Right on the box it tells you how to use it for all different situation in the home. It even gets my horse blankets clean! I love baking soda too.

Bleach is just so terribly toxic. For those of you that have septic systems if you use bleach you destroy the good bacteria in your in your tank so it does not break down the matter. This is how a septic fields gets destroyed. My septic guy told me this.

If you go online you will see that there are so many natural things that disinfect and clean as well as save us money that we never have to compromise our bodies.

Happy cleaning!!!!

hugs,

Sue

From: Carlene <carlene.grimshaw>Subject: Re: What Foods are High in Magnesium ? Fish; Greens; Beans; Nuts; Seeds.Date: Saturday, December 12, 2009, 12:52 AM

Hi - So much pain for one person to go through, I really feelfor you. I'm glad you reminded me about magnesium citrate and calciumcitrate as I did take that for awhile. Even though I do eat a widevariety of foods. But just lately my feet are cramping in the toes area.So I must buy some of the magnesium/calcium product again. Like you, Ido feel gratitude whenever there is improvement.On Christmas day 1984 (big family get-together) I had my first truemigraine. Couldn't turn, bend, or even think straight, and the pain wasexcruciating. I think I had a second lesser migraine a few years later.Thankfully, besides normal headaches I have never experienced any moremigraines. The reason I'm telling you this is because I do know howpainful and dragging-down it can be. But for you to endure 4wksmigraines, and kidney stone pains must have been terrible. I'm sorry youhad to

suffer so. I suppose not getting the flu is the bonus out of itall.I am concerned about you using bleach. I stopped using bleach about 8 -10yrs ago. There is the toxic smell and it is a powerful chemical. Ithink very detrimental to our health...call it a hunch if you like. Ihope you don't have to endure further migraines or unrelenting kidneypain. Take care and you are in my thoughts and prayers.Merry Christmas & Peace to you and your loved ones.Love & hugsCarlene>> I agree with you Carlene, I myself take daily magnesium citrate andcalcuim citrate which using both together usually prevents me fromhaving severe muscle spasms and cramps

in my feet and calves. I stillunfortunately have them in both sides of my rib cages though quiteoften, but at least------------ --------- --------- ------

Sue, I'm totally with you, I can't use and won't use Bleach even if I could. The toxicity is incredible and I get instant migraines, have terrible time breathing, get tachycardia. Bleach is not allowed in my house or garage or used front or back of my home; have had to leave many places as well. I do also have MCS but this chemical is probably one of the worst for me. Hugs /FL Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeedFrom: Urbanczyk <featherednst@...>Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 10:34:59 -0800 (PST)< >Subject: Re: Re: Bleach Borax would work just fine in your bowl. It is really versatile stuff. Right on the box it tells you how to use it for all different situation in the home. It even gets my horse blankets clean! I love baking soda too. Bleach is just so terribly toxic. For those of you that have septic systems if you use bleach you destroy the good bacteria in your in your tank so it does not break down the matter. This is how a septic fields gets destroyed. My septic guy told me this.If you go online you will see that there are so many natural things that disinfect and clean as well as save us money that we never have to compromise our bodies. Happy cleaning!!!!hugs,Sue From: Carlene <carlene.grimshaw>Subject: Re: What Foods are High in Magnesium ? Fish; Greens; Beans; Nuts; Seeds.Date: Saturday, December 12, 2009, 12:52 AMHi - So much pain for one person to go through, I really feelfor you. I'm glad you reminded me about magnesium citrate and calciumcitrate as I did take that for awhile. Even though I do eat a widevariety of foods. But just lately my feet are cramping in the toes area.So I must buy some of the magnesium/calcium product again. Like you, Ido feel gratitude whenever there is improvement.On Christmas day 1984 (big family get-together) I had my first truemigraine. Couldn't turn, bend, or even think straight, and the pain wasexcruciating. I think I had a second lesser migraine a few years later.Thankfully, besides normal headaches I have never experienced any moremigraines. The reason I'm telling you this is because I do know howpainful and dragging-down it can be. But for you to endure 4wksmigraines, and kidney stone pains must have been terrible. I'm sorry youhad tosuffer so. I suppose not getting the flu is the bonus out of itall.I am concerned about you using bleach. I stopped using bleach about 8 -10yrs ago. There is the toxic smell and it is a powerful chemical. Ithink very detrimental to our health...call it a hunch if you like. Ihope you don't have to endure further migraines or unrelenting kidneypain. Take care and you are in my thoughts and prayers.Merry Christmas & Peace to you and your loved ones.Love & hugsCarlene>> I agree with you Carlene, I myself take daily magnesium citrate andcalcuim citrate which using both together usually prevents me fromhaving severe muscle spasms and crampsin my feet and calves. I stillunfortunately have them in both sides of my rib cages though quiteoften, but at least------------ --------- --------- ------

I agree . I myself have used baking soda for a toothpaste alternative whenever I have ran out. I also use baking soda, open the box and set it inside your refridgerator to absorb ordors. Also my ENT told me to mix 1/2 tsp. of Kosher Salt with 1/4 tsp. of baking soda to replace those store bought premixed packets used to wash out your sinuses with, using your nettie pots, or stronger force nasal squeeze bottles. It works. Allergy sufferers or people who get chronic recurrent sinus infections would greatly improve their conditions if they all used this up their noses daily, to cleanse them out. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! journeyintolife

From: Carlene <carlene.grimshaw>Subject: Re: What Foods are High in Magnesium ? Fish; Greens; Beans; Nuts; Seeds.Date: Saturday, December 12, 2009, 12:52 AM

Hi - So much pain for one person to go through, I really feelfor you. I'm glad you reminded me about magnesium citrate and calciumcitrate as I did take that for awhile. Even though I do eat a widevariety of foods. But just lately my feet are cramping in the toes area.So I must buy some of the magnesium/calcium product again. Like you, Ido feel gratitude whenever there is improvement.On Christmas day 1984 (big family get-together) I had my first truemigraine. Couldn't turn, bend, or even think straight, and the pain wasexcruciating. I think I had a second lesser migraine a few years later.Thankfully, besides normal headaches I have never experienced any moremigraines. The reason I'm telling you this is because I do know howpainful and dragging-down it can be. But for you to endure 4wksmigraines, and kidney stone pains must have been terrible. I'm sorry youhad to

suffer so. I suppose not getting the flu is the bonus out of itall.I am concerned about you using bleach. I stopped using bleach about 8 -10yrs ago. There is the toxic smell and it is a powerful chemical. Ithink very detrimental to our health...call it a hunch if you like. Ihope you don't have to endure further migraines or unrelenting kidneypain. Take care and you are in my thoughts and prayers.Merry Christmas & Peace to you and your loved ones.Love & hugsCarlene>> I agree with you Carlene, I myself take daily magnesium citrate andcalcuim citrate which using both together usually prevents me fromhaving severe muscle spasms and cramps

in my feet and calves. I stillunfortunately have them in both sides of my rib cages though quiteoften, but at least------------ --------- --------- ------

P.S. I'm sorry I forgot how much water to tell you to mix with those 2 ingredients for your nasal wash, per every 16oz. of water. Look below for my last e-mail posting for details. Hope this helps some of you.