RemedySpot.com

Fw: Cosmetic Surgery Referral (110)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I seem to have found the answer to all our cosmetic problems, and will be happy to share the info & a catalog with you, if you will please send me your mailing address. I can also direct you to the appropriate website address for additional information. It's fabulous!

Blessings,

Martha Murdock

Martha Murdock, DirectorNational Silicone Implant Foundation | Dallas Headquarters"Supporting Survivors of Medical Implant Devices"4416 Willow LaneDallas, TX 75244-7537

----- Original Message ----- From: Kathy ley ston

Martha Murdock ; Zuckerman ; Kathy Nye ; Myrl Jeffcoat

Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2002 8:43 AM

Subject: Fw: Cosmetic Surgery Referral (110)

Interesting that 75% of their shareholders are PS's ----- or is it????

-------Original Message-------

Date: Monday, July 08, 2002 08:58:54

kkjohnston@...

Subject: Cosmetic Surgery Referral (110)

Dear Kathy

Hi. My name is Mayer. I am in charge of Patient Services for Looks For Less, Inc. I am really busy with new patients but I wanted to shoot you a quick e-mail. Before I answer your question about breast implants, I will first like to give you some information about our company.

You can have a free consultation by calling 1-800-842-8424. Some conditions apply. 75% of our shareholders are board certified plastic surgeons. We are, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the least expensive provider in the country. You should save 35%-60% with us. We have offices almost everywhere. We deal with only board certified surgeons.

Cosmetic procedures can be a very intricate subject and, in order for me to help you select a procedure and provider that is best suited to your needs, I need various information from you including your body weight and height, along with the procedure that you request. Many people feel uncomfortable submitting this information over an unsecure server. I therefore ask that you please give me a call when you receive this

e-mail at 1-800-842-8424, ext. 1, ask for me and I will speak to you personally about your situation.

Respectfully,

Mayer

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here