RemedySpot.com

Fw: Alternative Medicine For Silicone Immune Disorders

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I hope everyone reads this--it sounds good--

enemas can be done at home however. . .not much

point in fasting without a daily enema. It's not so

bad if you have a particular goal in mind. . .you

just have to get over the first couple of times.

Bonnie

----- Original Message ----- From: Kathi

Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2002 8:21 PM

Subject: Alternative Medicine For Silicone Immune Disorders

http://alternativemedicine.com/AMHome.asp?cn=Catalog & act=GetProduct & crt=ProductKey=610 & style=\AMXSL\ArticleDetail.xsl Alternative Medicine Silicone Implants: How to Get Well Again after the Implants Come Out Nearly one million American women have silicone breast implants and at least 96,000 believe they are seriously ill as a result. While conventional doctors discredit the problem and offer no solutions, an innovative treatment proves that the damage created by silicone implants is reversible

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

This is a repost...has anyone see this Dr. Cowden?

http://alternativemedicine.com/AMHome.asp?cn=Catalog & act=GetProduct & crt=ProductKey=610 & style=\AMXSL\ArticleDetail.xsl Alternative Medicine

Silicone Implants: How to Get Well Again after the Implants Come Out Nearly one million American women have silicone breast implants and at least 96,000 believe they are seriously ill as a result. While conventional doctors discredit the problem and offer no solutions, an innovative treatment proves that the damage created by silicone implants is reversible...

Guest guest

Heard good things about him.

Lynda

At 07:22 AM 3/2/2004, you wrote:

>

>This is a repost...has anyone see this Dr. Cowden?

>

><http://alternativemedicine.com/AMHome.asp?cn=Catalog & act=GetProduct & crt=Produc\

tKey=610 & style=\AMXSL\ArticleDetail.xsl>http://alternativemedicine.com/AMHome.as\

p?cn=Catalog & act=GetProduct & crt=ProductKey=610 & style=\AMXSL\ArticleDetail.xsl

>

>Alternative Medicine

>

>Silicone Implants: How to Get Well Again after the Implants Come Out

>

>Nearly one million American women have silicone breast implants and at least

>96,000 believe they are seriously ill as a result. While conventional

>doctors discredit

>the problem and offer no solutions, an innovative treatment proves that

>the damage

>created by silicone implants is reversible...

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Patty, I hope I am doing this correctly and it posts (I have

never done this before...I am great at dusting this computer but

using is a challenge). I am grateful for all the wonderful women

sharing information in this group. At this point, my liver is

failing (primary biliary cirrhosis-silicone induced) and I am

fighting for my life literally...and just this week when I had a CT

scan for a rotator cuff tear they incidentally saw a large mass in

my neck (the same side as the implant which ruptured was on). I am

having a repeat scan with contrast tomorrow and saw a surgeon

today...I am really upset but have faith in God and I am hanging in

there just like we all are.

I did see Dr. Cowden and completed a 2 week detox with him. I felt

it was effective but I really feel the juicing and coffee enemas are

even more powerful. Although sometimes it helps to get a kick start

if you know what I mean! I would love to share more after I get

through the next few days. Please forgive me as I really am

depleted!

You all are an inspiration to me....although so much has happened to

each of us...if through your posts you can save one person from

going through what we have had to suffer it eases the pain of it all

a little.

Heartfelt Thanks,

Deb

>

> This is a repost...has anyone see this Dr. Cowden?

>

> http://alternativemedicine.com/AMHome.asp?

cn=Catalog & act=GetProduct & crt=ProductKey=610 & style=\AMXSL\ArticleDeta

il.xsl

> Alternative Medicine

> Silicone Implants: How to Get Well Again after the Implants Come

Out

>

> Nearly one million American women have silicone breast implants

and at least

> 96,000 believe they are seriously ill as a result. While

conventional doctors discredit

> the problem and offer no solutions, an innovative treatment proves

that the damage

> created by silicone implants is reversible...

Guest guest

PATTY, I HAVE NOW DONE TWO COFFEE ENEMAS AND NOTHING! AREN'T THERE SUPPOSED TO BE STONES? I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING WRONG. ALSO, HAS ANYONE EVER HAD THE PH CHECKED? I DID MINE AND IT WAS ABOUT 5. NOT GOOD. ANY IDEAS? I CALLED DR. BIGELSEN'S OFFICE YESTERDAY. HE'S THE ONE WHO DOES THE LIVE CELL ANALYSIS. HE USES SANUM THERAPY. THEY SAY HE IS A GENIUS. HE HAS A PRETTY CONTROVERSIAL BACKGROUND. I GUESS THE ESTABLISHMENT WENT AFTER HIM BECAUSE HE WAS CURING LATE STAGE CANCER. I DON'T KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE ANYMORE. BUT I DO KNOW WHO NOT TO BELIEVE! GOD BLESS, ANITA ----- Original Message ----- From: ~*Patty*~ Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 6:24 AM Subject: Fw: Alternative Medicine For Silicone Immune Disorders This is a repost...has anyone see this Dr. Cowden? http://alternativemedicine.com/AMHome.asp?cn=Catalog & act=GetProduct & crt=ProductKey=610 & style=\AMXSL\ArticleDetail.xsl Alternative Medicine Silicone Implants: How to Get Well Again after the Implants Come Out Nearly one million American women have silicone breast implants and at least 96,000 believe they are seriously ill as a result. While conventional doctors discredit the problem and offer no solutions, an innovative treatment proves that the damage created by silicone implants is reversible...

Guest guest

Anita,

With a coffee enema, you won't see stones. You might see something that looks like chaff, but you will need to do the liver flush to start getting out the larger stones.

The biggest benefit from the coffee enemas are the increased removal of toxins, and many also experience relief from pain as well.

I have the pH papers to test urine and saliva. As a matter of fact, it is funny you mentioned this, as I just checked mine this morning, the first time in a long time. Mine is around 6.5 or so, slightly blue and not entirely yellow, but it looks like I could still use some improvement in my acid/alkaline balance. I recently posted a table on what foods to eat to increase alkalinity, and what foods to avoid that produce the acid state in the body. Did you see it?

The best way to reduce acidity and increase alkalinity is to go raw...raw fruits and veggies. Avoid meats, flours, dairy, beans, sugar, eggs, tofu and the life. Anything processed. Juicing is a great way to reduce acidity.

Patty

----- Original Message -----

SALINE SUPPORT

Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 2:15 PM

Subject: Re: Fw: Alternative Medicine For Silicone Immune Disorders

PATTY, I HAVE NOW DONE TWO COFFEE ENEMAS AND NOTHING! AREN'T THERE SUPPOSED TO BE STONES? I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING WRONG. ALSO, HAS ANYONE EVER HAD THE PH CHECKED? I DID MINE AND IT WAS ABOUT 5. NOT GOOD. ANY IDEAS? I CALLED DR. BIGELSEN'S OFFICE YESTERDAY. HE'S THE ONE WHO DOES THE LIVE CELL ANALYSIS. HE USES SANUM THERAPY. THEY SAY HE IS A GENIUS. HE HAS A PRETTY CONTROVERSIAL BACKGROUND. I GUESS THE ESTABLISHMENT WENT AFTER HIM BECAUSE HE WAS CURING LATE STAGE CANCER. I DON'T KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE ANYMORE. BUT I DO KNOW WHO NOT TO BELIEVE! GOD BLESS, ANITA