additional month and when I stopped them, Guess what? My symptoms returned

and I am now finishing up another round of Nystatin and my symptoms have

once again abated. A lot of women get very sick following explantation

because of the yeast. Dr. Kolb gets tons of calls from women wanting her help

because they used Docs who had no aftercare program and weren't getting any

better.

You mentioned answering questions regarding candidiasis and I found the book

THE YEAST CONNECTION very helpful. It also has a questionnaire about

symptoms and I personally had almost every one of them.

As for choosing a doctor for explantation, there are plenty of reputable PS

out there. I personally chose Dr. Kolb because I live here in Atlanta and I

like a holistic approach. I am very pleased with my outcome. I did not have a

lift. I think too much emhasis is put on the aesthetic results here. I

realize most of us got implants out of vanity, insecurities, etc. but this is

your health at stake and priority #1 is to get those things out and to

restore your health. Obviously you would want the best physical outcome with

the least scars, but your health being restored should be the first thing you

question a good Dr. about because who cares if you have scars when your

quality of life becomes so diminished you can barely function. There are alot

of women who have " beatiful " scars but are still very ill because the outward

appearance was still their main concern.

I hope you find the Dr. that is best suited for you. I know many women who

are happy who didn't use Dr. Feng. While she is an excellent Dr., she is not

the only expert out there. She has no aftercare program whatsoever and she

requires a $1500 deposit that is non-refundable if you choose not to use her

for surgery. I am in no way promoting Dr. Kolb. I was fortunate enough to

be right near her but I would have travelled as far as necessary.

I wish you all the best and am here if you need me.

Warmest Regards,

Crystal

Daryl, I completly agree with Crystal, and couldn't have said it any better on the need for after care diets, and anti fungal meds for most women with implant removals. I too was very ill from my implants (saline) I had a bells Palsy attack at the age of 25(one of the scariest conditions ever)afterwards my neurologist told me to get them out, as she notices that fungal infections precede the attack, and she had seen implants patients have this attack before. (I had such a terrible ear infection that week).Soon after, the yeast infections, then I was diagnosed with hashimtos Thyroiditis, and also Rheumatoid Arthritis at the age of 27. (With ungodly antibody counts.) My son also has had in his 2 short years, no problems whatsover, but ear infections(fungal) pink eye (fungal) ringworm(fungal) jock Itch (fungal) and athlets foot for over 18 months (fungal)Thats all he sees the doctors for. And this stuff has baffled doctos at how resistant it is! Not your typical, I assure you.

I had them removed by Dr. Kolb, and it was found that my capsules suuounding my implants were severly infected (a typical 3 hr surgery took almost 7) with nasty stuff running down my rib cages as well. After removal, my thyroid antibodies went way down, and my arthritis seemed to disapear. But, then two weeks later, the stiffness all came back. This is very typical with fungal problems. Not only nasty but resistant. I am following her diet yeast free protocal, and am now on antibodics in low doses a few times a week to try and fight these nasty mycoplasmas, and need to take probiotic cultures every day (and always will) to keep my natural fighting guys in check while on meds. I also had a live blood ana done with Dr. Mercola before surgery, and it was found that I had high amounts of fungas everywhere. He firmly believes that fungal properties are to blame for my auto immune problems, from the implants. I just got done reading "Rheumatoid Arthritis- the Infection Connection" and also "How I healed my Hashimtos "as well as every other book on thyroid & RA immune problems, to better understand the treatment Dr. Kolb has placed me on, and one thing they all have in common, is that most (not all) these problems can stem from an overgrowth of yeast. I too, think Dr, Feng is a wonderful choice, but Dr.Kolb treats you from the inside, as well as out. I agree that some women do not need the protocal, and get better after explant, they are blessed to be so lucky. I wasn't one of them. I was one of the few women on this site that had the opportunity to travel ( I live in Illinois) to meet Dr. Feng as well as Dr. Kolb. I had two hour consults with both. I definitly wanted a doctor that would have full time for me before & after, and that also helped me with my health aspects after they were out. I couldn't be happier with Dr. Kolb, the work she did was amazing, and knowledge is never ending. Yeast is a big culprit for many implanted women, and don't be suprised to have resistant problems afterwards, but getting them removed is the biggest step towards healing. And hell, even if you don't need the protocal, or the supplements, or to eat all those veggies, and fruit, and lean meats, (Her protocal and Dr. Mercolas that I am following are not protein diets that are heard on your kidneys, or organs) ,my god, after all the abuse we have done to our bodies with implants, what would it hurt to take the extra step, and eat realy good for your poor body. If anything, it's a good break for an already taxed system. I am so sick, I don't care if a doc had info on 3 enama's a day for proper healing, I would do it all, I am that desperate to regain my health. Its all how you look at it, and how bad you are in need for it. .

Dr. Kolb, Actually I have a follow up Live Cell with him next month to see if there has been any differences. Would you like me to record it for you ,and mail it off? Also, could you send me a copy of my before pics, to send to the support group, (esp seeing that I had that new lift) I promise I will send you an "after" picture when I get them developed.

Oh, please let me know when that date will be with Dr. Mercola (Could you send me a copy ) to hear both of you on the show will be so amazing to me! You both are a world away, and yet together both of you have helped me so much with all of this.Don't forget!

: Could Dr. Mercola repeat your live blood cell analysis to see if we have a change. We are in the process of trying to develop the Rife type microscope in order to see inside the cell. .

-----Original Message-----From: JULIEJJPALANCA@... [mailto:JULIEJJPALANCA@...]Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 1:33 AM Subject: Re: For DarylDaryl, I completly agree with Crystal, and couldn't have said it any better on the need for after care diets, and anti fungal meds for most women with implant removals. I too was very ill from my implants (saline) I had a bells Palsy attack at the age of 25(one of the scariest conditions ever)afterwards my neurologist told me to get them out, as she notices that fungal infections precede the attack, and she had seen implants patients have this attack before. (I had such a terrible ear infection that week).Soon after, the yeast infections, then I was diagnosed with hashimtos Thyroiditis, and also Rheumatoid Arthritis at the age of 27. (With ungodly antibody counts.) My son also has had in his 2 short years, no problems whatsover, but ear infections(fungal) pink eye (fungal) ringworm(fungal) jock Itch (fungal) and athlets foot for over 18 months (fungal)Thats all he sees the doctors for. And this stuff has baffled doctos at how resistant it is! Not your typical, I assure you. I had them removed by Dr. Kolb, and it was found that my capsules suuounding my implants were severly infected (a typical 3 hr surgery took almost 7) with nasty stuff running down my rib cages as well. After removal, my thyroid antibodies went way down, and my arthritis seemed to disapear. But, then two weeks later, the stiffness all came back. This is very typical with fungal problems. Not only nasty but resistant. I am following her diet yeast free protocal, and am now on antibodics in low doses a few times a week to try and fight these nasty mycoplasmas, and need to take probiotic cultures every day (and always will) to keep my natural fighting guys in check while on meds. I also had a live blood ana done with Dr. Mercola before surgery, and it was found that I had high amounts of fungas everywhere. He firmly believes that fungal properties are to blame for my auto immune problems, from the implants. I just got done reading "Rheumatoid Arthritis- the Infection Connection" and also "How I healed my Hashimtos "as well as every other book on thyroid & RA immune problems, to better understand the treatment Dr. Kolb has placed me on, and one thing they all have in common, is that most (not all) these problems can stem from an overgrowth of yeast. I too, think Dr, Feng is a wonderful choice, but Dr.Kolb treats you from the inside, as well as out. I agree that some women do not need the protocal, and get better after explant, they are blessed to be so lucky. I wasn't one of them. I was one of the few women on this site that had the opportunity to travel ( I live in Illinois) to meet Dr. Feng as well as Dr. Kolb. I had two hour consults with both. I definitly wanted a doctor that would have full time for me before & after, and that also helped me with my health aspects after they were out. I couldn't be happier with Dr. Kolb, the work she did was amazing, and knowledge is never ending. Yeast is a big culprit for many implanted women, and don't be suprised to have resistant problems afterwards, but getting them removed is the biggest step towards healing. And hell, even if you don't need the protocal, or the supplements, or to eat all those veggies, and fruit, and lean meats, (Her protocal and Dr. Mercolas that I am following are not protein diets that are heard on your kidneys, or organs) ,my god, after all the abuse we have done to our bodies with implants, what would it hurt to take the extra step, and eat realy good for your poor body. If anything, it's a good break for an already taxed system. I am so sick, I don't care if a doc had info on 3 enama's a day for proper healing, I would do it all, I am that desperate to regain my health. Its all how you look at it, and how bad you are in need for it. .

Yes, I would be interested in seeing both live cell study results. Would you like your pictures as polaroids or slides? . Fax number 770-457-4677.

-----Original Message-----From: JULIEJJPALANCA@... [mailto:JULIEJJPALANCA@...]Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 1:56 AM Subject: Re: For DarylDr. Kolb, Actually I have a follow up Live Cell with him next month to see if there has been any differences. Would you like me to record it for you ,and mail it off? Also, could you send me a copy of my before pics, to send to the support group, (esp seeing that I had that new lift) I promise I will send you an "after" picture when I get them developed.

I have asked Dr. Mercola to be on the radio show. He seems to have some insight into this disease. .

-----Original Message-----From: JULIEJJPALANCA@... [mailto:JULIEJJPALANCA@...]Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 1:56 AM Subject: Re: For DarylDr. Kolb, Actually I have a follow up Live Cell with him next month to see if there has been any differences. Would you like me to record it for you ,and mail it off? Also, could you send me a copy of my before pics, to send to the support group, (esp seeing that I had that new lift) I promise I will send you an "after" picture when I get them developed.

I will send them as soon as they are back. .

-----Original Message-----From: JULIEJJPALANCA@... [mailto:JULIEJJPALANCA@...]Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 2:18 AM Subject: Re: For DarylPolaroids, Please.Thank you!

I will . Please add MSM to your protocol. Start with 1000 mg twice a day. You can work up to higher levels if you don't get diarrhea. .

-----Original Message-----From: JULIEJJPALANCA@... [mailto:JULIEJJPALANCA@...]Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 2:17 AM Subject: Re: For DarylOh, please let me know when that date will be with Dr. Mercola (Could you send me a copy ) to hear both of you on the show will be so amazing to me! You both are a world away, and yet together both of you have helped me so much with all of this.Don't forget!

Crystal there is nothing wrong with promoting the Dr who you chose if you

are you happy with your results and are feeling better.

I think we all have different paths and healing that takes place. I never

had to do any diflucan or nystatin and I got better. So what works for one

can and does work for another. I think my main point was that once you are

better and you get your health back you may then regret it if your breasts

don't' look good. So I don't feel I am putting all the emphasis on aesthetic

results, that is why I told Daryl that if she needs to have them removed she

should do that as the first priority and then get a lift later on if she

needs it.

Some of us have different priorities. I take allot of pride in my appearance

and to me, I felt that how I looked was very very important and that no

matter how sick I was I would always care how I looked. I had very saggy

breasts and needed a lift so I new I would be unhappy if I did not get a

good lift done as well as explant. To me if I don't look good it affects my

mental health which in turn affects my physical health.

I don't feel that you have to have a plastic surgeon who does a whole detox

program to get better, you can do the detox program yourself , it can be an

advantage to have one with the PS no doubt, but one can get better with

there own detox program as well. So while I do think Dr Kolb's program is

awesome, it can be done without going to Atlanta for women who cannot get

there.

I am glad you have had success and are happy without a lift, for many of us

however a lift was as necessary for our health to return as explant was.

I highly recomend my PS and if you like yours you should not feel bad about

promoting her at all, that is what makes our experiences helpful to others.

Hugs

C

----- Original Message -----

< >

Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 9:24 PM

Subject: For Daryl

> Hi Daryl,

>

> I just wanted to shed some light on the yeast controversy. I was

explanted 2

> months ago by Dr. Kolb. I followed her silicone immune protocol for

two

> months prior to explantation and also followed a yeast free diet including

> taking antifungal drugs. I

> am positive I had a systemic yeast problem as I felt IMMEDIATE relief from

> most of my symptoms after removal of my implants. I took antifungals for

an

> additional month and when I stopped them, Guess what? My symptoms returned

> and I am now finishing up another round of Nystatin and my symptoms have

> once again abated. A lot of women get very sick following explantation

> because of the yeast. Dr. Kolb gets tons of calls from women wanting her

help

> because they used Docs who had no aftercare program and weren't getting

any

> better.

>

> You mentioned answering questions regarding candidiasis and I found the

book

> THE YEAST CONNECTION very helpful. It also has a questionnaire about

> symptoms and I personally had almost every one of them.

>

> As for choosing a doctor for explantation, there are plenty of reputable

PS

> out there. I personally chose Dr. Kolb because I live here in Atlanta and

I

> like a holistic approach. I am very pleased with my outcome. I did not

have a

> lift. I think too much emhasis is put on the aesthetic results here. I

> realize most of us got implants out of vanity, insecurities, etc. but this

is

> your health at stake and priority #1 is to get those things out and to

> restore your health. Obviously you would want the best physical outcome

with

> the least scars, but your health being restored should be the first thing

you

> question a good Dr. about because who cares if you have scars when your

> quality of life becomes so diminished you can barely function. There are

alot

> of women who have " beatiful " scars but are still very ill because the

outward

> appearance was still their main concern.

>

> I hope you find the Dr. that is best suited for you. I know many women

who

> are happy who didn't use Dr. Feng. While she is an excellent Dr., she is

not

> the only expert out there. She has no aftercare program whatsoever and she

> requires a $1500 deposit that is non-refundable if you choose not to use

her

> for surgery. I am in no way promoting Dr. Kolb. I was fortunate enough

to

> be right near her but I would have travelled as far as necessary.

>

> I wish you all the best and am here if you need me.

>

> Warmest Regards,

> Crystal

>

>

>

>

>

I do take MSM that is one of the only ones I take or bother with.

Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 4:20 AM

Subject: RE: For Daryl

I will . Please add MSM to your protocol. Start with 1000 mg twice a day. You can work up to higher levels if you don't get diarrhea. .

-----Original Message-----From: JULIEJJPALANCA@... [mailto:JULIEJJPALANCA@...]Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 2:17 AM Subject: Re: For DarylOh, please let me know when that date will be with Dr. Mercola (Could you send me a copy ) to hear both of you on the show will be so amazing to me! You both are a world away, and yet together both of you have helped me so much with all of this.Don't forget!

And --when I started it, (and it was wonderful for me) my thyroid

hormones worked much better. .according to the endo I was seeing

then, they work through sulfation (MSM is essentially sulfur) So, you

might tell Dr. Mercola so he can relay to you what to look for in case

your thyroid hormone is too high with it--he will undoubtedly know all about MSM--my alternative doc says he has many patients on it--

one elderly arthritic patient is taking 12,000 mgs daily--so you won't overdose on it.

I started with 1,000 also and increased it and then eventually went back down to 750 daily. I hope this is the thing for you because it's

great--I could tell within 3 days that it was starting to work..

Bonnie

It often helps with joint aches and stiffness. .

-----Original Message-----From: JULIEJJPALANCA@... [mailto:JULIEJJPALANCA@...]Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 12:45 PM Subject: Re: For DarylHow long should I stay on 1000 of MSM, Dr. Kolb? Will it help alot with the stiffness? I am still on all the other supplements.

I would try it for a few months. .

-----Original Message-----From: JULIEJJPALANCA@... [mailto:JULIEJJPALANCA@...]Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 12:45 PM Subject: Re: For DarylHow long should I stay on 1000 of MSM, Dr. Kolb? Will it help alot with the stiffness? I am still on all the other supplements.

It's been my experience that the MSM depends on the

dosage, the manufacturer and to what the pain is due. . .

it could be your pain wasn't due to a lack of sulfur, but

many have found considerable relief with it whose pain

probably was.

Im not sure about your hubby's shoulder pain either, but

who knows what's causing it? And who knows what the

mind can do? There's more to the "placebo" effect than

we generally hear.

Bonnie

Bonnie, Thanks for all your info on MSM. What does it exactly do? Reduce Inflammation? Wow. How long have you been on it? And will you stay on it for life, is there a bad side to taking it so long? Thanks

I'm not sure what all it does. . .I know that it provides daily

sulfur, which is essential to every living thing and gets overlooked

in the US, much as magnesium does. I would think that if the

body has everything it should have, it could put up a heck of a

fight against inflammation--inflammation can be caused by so

many things. . .

My doc insists everyone should always take some as it seems to provide other benefits and they are different for different folks; I can't

imagine that putting something in the body that it needs would have

any detrimental lifetime effect. I communicated for years with a Roche researcher in Switzerland re sulfur, MSM, samE and Creatine

and he sent literature that pointed out the benefits of all of them. . .no

side effects were noted. And with MSM, the body seems to void

through urine, any extra, just like Vitamin C. To answer your question,

yes--now that I know what MSM is and does, I'll probably take it

for life--right now it's staves off stiffness.

BTW, I had Seasonal Affective Disorder for about five years with

this silicone thing and winter/darkness/depression was a factor

for me--the samE was what I found countered it and some of it's contents are the same. I tried the St. s Wort and 5HTP, but samE did the best--this can vary though, according to the person. My point is, that if MSM works for you--and if depression is a factor--

the samE will probably take care of it. Again, the manufacturer

is important.

It all depends on the primary cause of your problems and that

cause, although it may produce similar effects, can differ. Drs

Kolb and Mercola can give you much more input on that subject--

and we are still somewhat in the trial stage of this implant

illness.

MSM provides something that removes pain, usually felt moreso

in joints but it does not rebuild damaged bones--there are additional

sulfates for that. If you have to stay on thryoid hormone (and it doesn't

look as if you will) it is said that osteoporosis is a risk factor--this is

controversial and I don't know that it applies to natural thryoid hormone.

On the other hand, this helps thryoid thyroid hormone--the whole thing

is still a subject of study. Just watch your bones when you get older--

as I doubt this issue will be settled anytime soon--use your instincts.

Bonnie

MSM never really helped allot with pain, my pain went away on its own with some flare ups in between, I find the msm works on my hair and nails. My hubby swears it helps his achy shoulder(his pitching arm) lol. Anyhow we take about 4 oir 6 capsules a day, I have to check the mg out. MOstly what gets rid of and got rid of my pain was time, and exercise. I also use an electrical stim machine I got from my Dr. My feet are still an issue. I had injections of steroids into the triggers of my plantar fascitis and now I am pain free.

I am not sure if the PF is related to implants or just a running issue.'

hugs

Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 10:45 AM

Subject: Re: For Daryl

How long should I stay on 1000 of MSM, Dr. Kolb? Will it help alot with the stiffness? I am still on all the other supplements.

NO side effects, taken it on and off, mostly on for 3 years or so.

Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 12:55 PM

How much & for how long have you been taking MSM, ? Any side effects?

Well when I talk about pain I always am referring to my stupid feet and short of injections nothing cures that pain! ahh

Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 8:59 AM

It's been my experience that the MSM depends on the dosage, the manufacturer and to what the pain is due. . . it could be your pain wasn't due to a lack of sulfur, but many have found considerable relief with it whose pain probably was. Im not sure about your hubby's shoulder pain either, but who knows what's causing it? And who knows what the mind can do? There's more to the "placebo" effect than we generally hear. Bonnie

MSM helps facilitate the second phase of intracellular detoxification. This helps to decrease free radical formation which is rampant in silicone disease because of the cytokine formation. Macrophages break down and release the silicone and cytokines. .

-----Original Message-----From: JULIEJJPALANCA@... [mailto:JULIEJJPALANCA@...]Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 11:18 AM Subject: Re: For DarylBonnie, Thanks for all your info on MSM. What does it exactly do? Reduce Inflammation? Wow. How long have you been on it? And will you stay on it for life, is there a bad side to taking it so long? Thanks